• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Mistclan! Warriors RP

Choose a leader.

• Me

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Someone else

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • You

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Blazeheart slowly stepped forward.
"Riverstar, what's going on?" He was concerned, something was definitely wrong, and he needed to know. However he respected his leader's decision and as such went to talk to Tortoisefoot.
"So, what do you think is going on?"

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
“Crowpaw”, She nudged the empty space by her nest. “Sit here, make yourself welcome”.

She sat. Riverstar senses tension and nervousness.

“Don’t worry for StarClan’s sake! I won’t bite!”, she laughed. “I only want to talk about the mentors of Skykit and Shadowkit”.

"Wow!" Shadowkit responds, shocked into talking much louder than usual. "I've never ever dreamed of that!" She admits openly.

Then her eyes widen, suprised at herself for talking such a generous amount to someone. She looks up into his starry eyes, making eye contact for one of the first times ever. Gathering up her courage, she said, "I hope to be medicine cat someday" in her soft, but melodic voice.

"Thanks!" Shadowkit responds happily! She feels a lot better after getting this off her chest, but feels nervous to say anything else.

They both stand there awkwardly for a second or two before Shadowkit closes herself off again, mumbling a quick word of goodbye and darting off into the she shadows of the bent trees. This is where she feels at home, in the darkness.

Crowpaw stared. Why would Riverstar, talk to, out of all the cats, her???
"Well," She said, "I like Skykit's enthusiasm. I think he would go well with Blazeheart."

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
Riverstar looked to the entrance of her den and said “Yes, I think that he will be a good mentor but I worry that they are Tom young to mentor”.

She stared at her paws.

“But I do think that it would be good. Tortoisefoot will mentor Shadowkit, she needs someone that’s levelheaded to mentor her”, Riverstar said with a small shrug.
She was unsure of whether she should tell an apprentice about her strange dreams or not. Maybe I should she thought.

Last edited:

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
“Good, Crowpaw. I believe your new name should be Crowfur. When Tortoisefoot asks you what you were doing here just tell him you got your full duties. Congratulations, also you may now leave my den”, Riverstar meowed in respect. “Have a good rest, we will have the ceremony tommorow at dawn”.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Sure Skykit, what is it?" Blazeheart asked with a grin on his face, he hoped that when the ceremony came, he would be chosen to mentor Skykit. Even though you became a warrior yesterday. He nodded, he couldn't deny the truth in this statement.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Well, sadly, I'm not a deputy, although I wish I was, but Emberstripe is, besides, why be the deputy when I can hopefully be your mentor," Blazeheart understood his confusion, Like I would ever be deputy, that' as crazy as saying Riverstar is leaving to become a Kittypet. He shuddered at the thought, and decided not to think about being a Kittypet any longer.

Skykit was a bit depressed that his soon-to-be mentor is not the deputy, but then was still excited about being and apprentice of Blazeheart
“Oh, but if you did become deputy you’d be great”

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"You think so, well, that's nice of you Skykit, thanks," Blazeheart now had a smile of embarrassent on his face, You know what, if Skykit believes in me, then I'll believe in myself, I could become deputy through hard work when our current one unfourtnately passes away, I can be a good mentor to Skykit, I can do this!
"Thanks Skykit, I needed that," Blazeheart then left and decided to look for Tortoisefoot and Crowfur.

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
Riverstar watched Blazeheart walk away from a smiling Skykit. He will be a good mentor. Blazeheart was always trying to prove himself. River star saw an ambition but not one that could destroy him. She thought she could talk to him about it. At least an apprentice would keep him busy. However it was getting late and Riverstar wanted some sleep (in irl too so good night) and would see to it another day seeing she had a packed day tomorrow. She curled up in her comfy nest and fell asleep instantly.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Eventually, Blazeheart gave up on finding his friends for tonight so he decided to get to the warriors den before it got too crowded. He soon found a comfortable place to sleep and this time, instead of hearing an echoy growl, he heard an eerie message from the voice.
Everything is about to change, and when it does, you won't like it. Blazeheart started to sweat even though he didn't know it.

Skykit starts to dream and finds himself in a light forest with a cat telling him “you and your sister are more special than you both think” than Skykit wakes up and goes back to sleep after looking around

Shadowkit bathes in the moonlight, taking in the beauty of the silent night. Then, she curls into a hollow and falls asleep under the warm glow of the stars. It was only when she woke and felt the bitter wind rubbing against her soft, dark fur, that she regretted her haste to run away from the conversation she had been having with her brother. She only hoped that she hadn't broken that special connection she seemed to have felt with her brother as they were talking. Something that made her feel as if they had to stay together. Well, what was done was done.

(Goodnight)

Crowpaw started. "M-my warrior ceremony?!?" She exclaimed, jolting up.
She was numb with disbelief as she padded over to tell Tortoisefoot. He was asleep. Typical.
She padded back to her little den, fearing for the dreams she had lately, before slipping into a deep slumber.
Crowpaw padded through the thick forest, smelling all the scents and seeing all the colors of the wonderful forest. She knew what would happen next in her dream, however.
A small, brown-pelted cat stood in a clearing, the sunshine dappling it's pelt.
"Who are you?" asked Crowpaw, but she knew she would get no response.
The cat simply dissolved into starlight, and Crowpaw smelled it. Blood.
Soon, she was washed away in a flood of the red liquid, filling her ears and nose and mouth. She yowled for help, but got no response. Just as about she thought she would drown,
she woke.
(gooodnight)

Name: Finchpelt
Appearance: Dark brown tabby with lighter brown chest fur and under belly and paws, black tabby stripes, green eyes, fluffy
Personality: Very loyal and could be seen as a second deputy, very strong and swift, can be stubborn and short-tempered but usually very nice, a very hard-to-beat warrior, popular among the Clan, can be a softie when you get to know him
Interesting Facts: Very good at climbing trees and likes the snow

* Finchpelt woke up in his den, sunlight hitting his face. He got to his paws and stretched, letting out a huge yawn. He padded out of the den and to the fresh-kill pile, picking up a juicy thrush and a mouse. He padded away to the leaders' den, the prey in his jaws. --

"Riverstar?" He called before entering. "I brought some prey for you." He meowed, dropping the juicy thrush at Riverstar's paws in offering. "I thought you would like it." *

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
River star looked at the young apprentice's prey.

"Thank you", she said blinking off the first good sleep she had in days.

"We're having the apprentice ceremony today and I'm going to announce Crowfur's full medicine cat name to the clan".

Skykit wakes up with a yawn and mother starts to groom him to look good for ceremony
Skykit than goes to look for his sister and finds her by a tree

Last edited:

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
Riverstar walks out of her den, then leaps onto the High Branch.

“Let all cats gather beneath the High Branch for a clan meeting”, she calls in the morning sun.

*cats gather*

“We are to apprentice Shadowkit and Skykit”, she mews. “Though both of you are young, Blazeheart will you apprentice Skykit?”.

Auto: He nods and touches noses with Sky paw.

“Then from now on you will be Skypaw”.

“Tortoisefoot will you mento Shadowpaw?”.

Auto: He takes a shy step towards Shadowpaw who barely took any steps and meekly touched noses with her new mentor.

“Then you will be now known as Shadowpaw”, Riverstar says with a smile.

As the cheers died down, she flicked her tail for silence.

“That is not the only good news however”, she meowed. “Crowpaw now has her full Medicine Cat name! Crowfur!”.

Everyone cheered, Tortoisefoot looking pleased with Crowfur.

Skykit looks around her den in amazement, but than focuses on what he dreamed last night
“There was a cat who came to me in a dream saying me and my sister are more important than we know”

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
Riverstar cocked her head in curiosity.

“What did the cat look like?”, she asked, her expression and tone now serious. “Tabby? Tom? She-cat?”.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Blazeheart smiled as he saw Skypaw enter Riverstar's den, he then went to congratulate Tortoisefoot.
"Good job, I'll know you'll make a great mentor," He then thought about what he would teach Skypaw first, How to catch fresh kill seems to be good for lesson one material. Once he was done, he looked over at Shadowpaw and hoped she was going to be cooperative with Tortoisefoot.

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
Riverstar sighed with relief.

“Thank Starclan”, she breathed.

Auto: When she saw Skypaw’s confused face she explained.

“I think Starclan believe that you and Shadowpaw can shape the future, but I do not know how. Starclan do not like revealing their entire message to anyone, not even Medicine Cats”.

Last edited:
Skykit let out a sigh of relief, that it wasn’t bad

“Shape the future that be cool, I’m going to Blazeheart now bye Riverstar”

Skypaw walks to Blazeheart