• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Miracles in Memphis (Miraculous Ladybug RP)

She watched as almost everyone left. "Well, I should be leaving myself..." She said. Imi got up, and walked out of the room, going to her own. "...That was certainly a odd event...This Hawk Moth sure is causing this kingdom troubles...I need to study this butterfly. See how to turn it back...Even better, see where it was coming from." She said. "That odd hero seemed to know how to do it...Hmm..." She completely acted like she didn't know who they were in case somebody was listening.

Kiya glanced up briefly, spotting a boy with a sword. He didn't appear to be a soldier in training. She quickly returned to her work. She hoped that someday, she could do something great.

(I'm so sorry this took so long, guys! I was really struggling with what should happen next :X)

Takhat sighed as she trudged to the kitchen, wondering where Imi had gone off to. She couldn't correct her father, for the time being; she had no physical evidence to say that Hawk Moth was a person, and not an evil spirit, and no eyewitness accounts of him, either. That, and she couldn't show him her kwami. She did wonder why Imi hadn't insisted on coming, however; since she was on Abasi's side, it seemed like she'd want to play Seth's advocate regarding the chef.

The other kitchen staff vouched for the presence of a black butterfly, and the prep chef explained how he had heard a voice calling itself Hawk Moth, but after that, his memory had gone blank. Takhat backed him up as best she could, but with no physical evidence to prove that Hawk Moth was a real person, Seti had declared that Hawk Moth was an evil spirit, and had ordered for the prep chef to be seen by a priest.

Once the ordeal was over, Takhat decided that she wanted to leave the palace for a bit, to clear her head. Today had been quite an ordeal, first finding out that she had been granted Wadjet's powers, and then having to fight one of her own possessed servants. And now, she, and the other chosen heroes, faced the task of finding out who Hawk Moth was, and saving her kingdom. If nothing else, it would be good practice for when she was queen; the people of her kingdom would depend on her to destroy their enemies, after all.

She left the castle in her chariot, with an entourage of guards on horseback. Maybe going to the square, or to the nome, would help.

----------------------

Elsewhere in Memphis, a lone boy was hacking at a plantation of wheat, next to a girl a little older than him.

"First night on the job, and you shoot straight for the pharaoh," she remarked, "Risky, don't you think?"

"Maybe so," he responded, "But it would have been worth it, if the pharaoh had been killed by him. The rest of the royal family, no, the entire upper class could have been felled in one night."

He whacked a particularly large stem down, adding it to his pile. "I'll get him next time, though. Then I can create an Egypt where there is no pharaoh. No upoer class. Nobody starving, because they can't get food. No slaves, like us."

Last edited:
Aharon arrived back at his training grounds, and after making sure no one was listening in, he decided to talk with his Kwami
"Hey Greya. Wanna talk?"
"Huh? Sure. What do ya wanna talk about?"
"Do you think we should figure out the identities of our allies as well as Hawk Moth?"
"Probably, might allow you to coordinate better."
"We'll have to do that next time, then."
"Sure. Lets hope we aren't in public for it."
"Yea." Aharon went back to sword training, under Greya's guidance.

(A.N. I just edited my last post, to make it make sense here.)

When they arrived at the marketplace, Takhat ordered her guards to stop and wait for her. She needed some time alone with Najaa, anyway.

"Are you quite sure, my lady?" the guards protested, "Memphis can be a dangerous place at night, and your father would not be happy if something were to happen to you!"

"It won't," she responded, "I'm only going into the marketplace to buy a new collar. It's not like there's anyone here who legitimately has it out for me. If anyone tries to hurt me...Well, you know what I can have done to them."

She glanced down at her belt. She wasn't about to tell the guards that she could use her strange new powers to apprehend them.

"That may be true, my lady, but"--

"Wait," she ordered, "If I find myself being threatened, I'll let you know right away. But for now, I would like to walk into the market alone. Is that alright?"

The guards bowed their heads. "Very well, my lady," they responded, "If you have not returned by the time it goes completely dark, we will come after you."

"Very well," Takhat responded, turning away from them. She waited until she was a safe distance away, before she summoned Najaa.

"Najaa, I've been thinking about those other miraculous users," she began, "And about this Hawk Moth. He's only been doing this for one day, but he's already tried to come after me and my family..."

Najaa folded her arms. "Looks like he really has it out for you royals, Princess," she answered, "Or maybe it was just that chef. I can't be sure, but there are millions of upset people in Egypt, and it's a mystery as to why he chose one so close to the pharaoh. It's the closest thing to an explanation we have so far."

"Let's not draw conclusions too quickly," Takhat replied, "Anyway, the thing I wanted to talk about was, well, who the other miraculous users are. If we know each other's identities, we can meet out of costume, and share theories about who Hawk Moth is. That way, we can catch him sooner, can't we?"

"True," Najaa responded, "But, as a kwami, I'm not allowed to tell you who your fellow heroes are. That's a choice only they can make."

Takhat bowed her head. "I see," she responded, "Then I suppose I'll have to try and talk them into it the next time I see them..."

The princess continued through the marketplace, passing a training ground on the way. She figured she might as well go and buy herself a collar; one, she wanted a new one, anyway, and two, it was what she had told her guards she was doing.

She caught sight of a familiar boy along the way, folding her arms. "My, if it isn't the one who destroyed my fig tree," she remarked.

Aharon hadn't noticed Princess Takhat seeing him, he just kept training, and said to Greya
"So, how am I doing so far? Is this how you do it, Greya?" he swung the sword, threw it up, rolled back, ran forward, and caught the sword, then slashed at the air.
"Yea, sure." Greya hopped out of the amulet, and mimicked another trick he wanted Aharon to try
"Try that. It'll be useful against Hawk moth's next target."
"Ok, I'll try." Aharon tried it, but failed and almost fell over
"No no, not like that." Greya showed him again, he was in plain sight of Takhat, who neither of them knew was there, yet. he smiled, and tried again, this time getting it right. Greya was still in plain sight.

"Looks like he's hard at work, Princess," Najaa responded, "Guess it ain't easy being a magician..."

"True," Takhat responded, "But once his training is complete, he'll be a useful pawn in my kingdom. Magicians, good ones, that is, seem to be running short these days. His kind will prove useful for defending Egypt, when I'm queen."

Najaa folded her arms. "But Takhat, your brother is going to become pharaoh, not y"--

"He definitely won't," Takhat insisted, "He wants nothing to do with the throne, and if he won't take responsibility, and Imi won't take responsibility, then I will. Someone has to keep this country running, and if it won't be them, then it will have to be me."

"Hmmm...This is isn't working." Greya said, "How about we try practicing your skills as War Falcon?"
"As soon as we know no one is watching." He looked around. Thanks to his stupidity, he didn't spot the Princess
"Alright. Greya, War on!" Aharon transformed, it was only after the transformation that he saw the Princess
"Uh oh." War Falcon said in reaction to seeing Princess Takhat, he quickly said "Uh...Please don't tell anyone." he started to get ready to fly off.

Takhat was left in a state of shock, unsure of how to react to this revelation, at first. She hadn't expected a chosen soldier of the gods to be a nome magician, but she didn't have the authority to question their will. If this was what they had chosen, then it had to be for some reason. This kid had to be special, in some way.

"So you're that miraculous user modeled after Ra," she remarked, "Well, if you're going to show me your true identity, then I suppose it's only fair that I show you mine. It is I, Princess Takhat the Third, daughter of Pharaoh Seti. But you know me better as Naja Heje."

She tapped her belt. "Najaa, strike out!"

Within seconds, her palace robes and finery had disappeared, and been replaced with her miraculous outfit. The collar was heavy around her neck, at this time of night, not that mattered now.

War Falcon looked over, and was shocked by the sight
"Wha-wha…? How-how would you even find the time? Also, what, how?" His face made an O shape, he was clearly surprised at this reveal. He was even more surprised that the Princess had time for being a hero... "I don't know what to say...Uh...This is...uh...awkward." He sighed. "Well, at least I know one of my allies identities." He looked around, hoping no one else saw them. "I can't tell if this is more or less awkward,"

"I don't see how this could be awkward, well, not in the traditional sense," she said simply, "Does it intimidate you, the fact that one of your new allies is a princess? Do you think I'll have you hanged for treason, if you make mistakes in battle?"

She put a hand on her hip. "I'm kidding about that last part. I'm not like my grandfather, you know," she added, "But I'm going to see these unusual circumstances as good practice for when I'm queen. A queen's duty is to protect her kingdom, miraculous or not. And beaides, now that I know who you are, we can freely share theories about who Hawk Moth could be, in and out of the time constraints of our costumes."

Kiya had been out for a walk when she passed by the nome in time to see the boy with the sword transform, followed eventually by Takhat's transformation. She hid behind the first thing she could find, and continued to watch. "So Princess Takhat is Naja Heje." Kiya whispered to herself. "Go figure."

War Falcon looked at Takhat
"Uh...Fair point. Actually, we should probably check no one else saw us transform, right?" He looked around, and didn't see anyone. "Doesn't appear anyone saw us. So…..You got any ideas who Hawk Moth may be? 'cause I, uh, don't." He looked down at his feet, and blushed a little because of two things, firstly, he was embarrassed that he couldn't think of who Hawk Moth might be, and secondly(remember my form on the discussion page), because he remembered that he had some slight feelings for Takhat. He decided not to reveal this, and luckily, his blush was barely there, so instead, he said "If he's trying to directly attack The Pharaoh, Prince Abasi, you, and Princess Imi, which would bring down the entire upper class with you guys, I reckon he's someone who holds a grudge against the Upper class, so probably a slave or something like that." He sighed. "I hate slavery." He remembered how tough life was for him when invaders had enslaved his family. He had been the only one to get out of that situation alive.

"I can't say I'm a fan of it myself," Takhat responded, "Father's been trying to have it outlawed, but it's been hard to get everyone to let go of their slaves, especially since we have no way of monitoring the whole kingdom. There could be entire families enslaved to members of the upper class, and we'd have no way of knowing it was happening..."

She straightened her headpiece. "Hawk Moth could very well be a slave, if his sentiments echo what my prep chef was saying. All that stuff about toppling the top cats of Egypt, and how the slaves would rule...It's all very out of character for him. When my father questioned the kitchen staff, he came to the conclusion that the prep chef was possessed, and demanded that he be seen by a priest. So we'll need physical evidence, if we want to convict him, but there are thousands of slaves in Memphis alone, so it could take a while before we can pinpoint the one we want..."

Takhat stilled for a moment, when she noticed someone behind them, a girl of around her age. "Looks like we've got a spectator."

"Huh? When did they arrive?" He sighed, he hadn't realised that someone was there. "Uh...how long have you been watching us?" He asked the girl...He was worried that they had accidently revealed their Identities to someone without a Miraculous. He sighed. He, after hearing what Naja had said, remembered slightly more of his time as a Slave. Seeing how cruel Slave owners were from the eyes of a slave was possibly the worst thing that had ever happened to him, he thought.

"S-since you transformed." Kiya said. The girl stepped out from where she had been hiding. "And I agree. Slavery should be illegal."

Last edited by a moderator:
Takhat folded her arms. "My, we're really not doing too well at this, 'keep our civillian identities a secret', are we?" she sighed, "I suppose it can't be helped now, though."

The princess eyed the newcomer with a steely gaze. "You didn't see anything," she began, "Right? And if anyone asks, you'll say it was just a trick of the light. There's no way a crown princess, and a trainee magicican could hold miraculous powers."

"Uh, maybe don't mention the Miraculous, pretty sure no one outside the High Priestess and us Miraculous users know what they are." Aharon whispered to Takhat, he then said to the spectator "But yeah. Don't tell anyone about this, we can't have ANYONE knowing who we are. Please don't share this with others."

"You will not need to worry about that." said a voice from behind Kiya. Kiya turned around to see the source of the voice. "H-High Priestess!" Kiya said, clearly startled. "What are you doing out at this time of night?"

Takaht raised an eyebrow. "It seems like we really won't need to. Seems like the gods really have their hands full tonight. Though, I do suppose it's useful, to choose all of the miraculous users on this one night. Saves us the hassle of finding new allies, when our own powers aren't enough in future..."

The Priestess took out a strange looking box. "You have been chosen to wield a great power." The Priestess put the box in Kiya's hand. "You must help your fellow miraculous users take down Hawkmoth"

Aharon smiled.
"Well that makes things easier. Welcome to the team." He nodded his head. and smirked. They needed all the help they could get. "Heh." he chuckled at the thought that he was also now a 'personal' ally(In his mind) to Princess Takhat and the other Miraculous users, this one and Lady judgement, who he did not know the identity of.

Kiya gripped the box tightly. "Thank you." Kiya said to Aharon. "I will do my best to help you all take down this threat." She then thought of something. "I should probably be heading home. I guess I'll see you around."

"But shouldn't you test out your powers, or something, first?" Takhat protested, "I mean, it'd be better to work out how to use them now, so we can effectively work with them next time someone gets akumatised, instead of having to flounder our way through it when it happens, right?"

She folded her arms, sighing, upon realising that she'd have to explain the akuma thing. "One of the Chinese miraculouses somehow ended up here, in Egypt, and someone's been using it for evil. Akumas are how they get to people, and turn them into supervillains."

"I suppose you're right." Kiya said. With that, she opened the box. There was a flash of golden light. When the light faded, a small creature resembling a golden furred Egyptian Mau could be seen floating in the air. "Hello there." the creature said.

Aharon smiled
"Heh. That must be your Kwami. They're cool." He smiled, and nodded his head. "So, what's your name?" He asked the Kwami, folding his arms, smiling. He smirked, and nodded his head again, eager to talk to the Kwami.
Inside Aharon's head:
"Hey, I know them!" Greya said to Aharon inside his head
"Busy right now, Greya." Replied Aharon, inside his head.

"I am Baast." the creature said. She flicked her tail back and forth. "I am the kwami of the Egyptian Mau miraculous." She turned to Kiya. "Your power is called Eye of Bast. It allows you to easily locate where the akuma is. To transform say 'Baast! Unsheath claws!"

"My, you became assigned to Bast! What an honour!" Takhat remarked, "One of our most revered goddesses! And that superpower could prove especially useful, when it comes to villains we don't know."

The hero glanced down at her own miraculous. "I wonder what the Chinese miraculous we're looking for is based on. That Hawk Moth...Moths aren't associated with any gods, or evil spirits I know of."

"Same here." Kiya said. "The Chinese Miraculouses are a bit different from ours." Baast said. "Though I pity that poor kwami. Forced to do his wielder's bidding. Just terrible."

"Whoever he is, we'll need to catch him, and soon," Takhat replied, "Especially if he has it out for my father already. Though, I tell you, once he is caught, my father won't go easy on him. For terrorising Egypt, he'll almost certainly be hanged. My father does not let those who cross him, or his kingdom off lightly..."

Aharon smiled.
"Yep. That must be good to get assigned to probably the most popular Goddess." Greya would likely have not been amused by what Aharon had just said to the girl. "Well then, you might as well transform, this'll be neat." Aharon shook his head at what Takhat had just said
"To be honest, and I know this sounds bad, but I would prefer to kill this freak up close. He deserves it for attacking you guys."

"I don't doubt that one bit." Kiya said. "Are you ready?" Baast asked Kiya. Kiya nodded. "Bast! Unsheathe Claws!" Kiya cried out. She transformed in a flurry of golden light.

Takhat raised an eyebrow. "A useful soldier you are indeed, if you're so willing to kill the one who defies the morning and the evening star so indiscriminately," she began, "Killing him would ensure that he never gets access to the miraculous he's using again, that's for certain. He'll answer to Ammut for those sins. Public opinion would certainly be swayed in our favour, especially if he begins terrorising the rest of Egypt, which is highly likely, considering that there are so many nobles in Memphis alone..."

The princess sighed deeply. "It's understandable that, if he is a slave, he wants revenge against the nobility, to some extent. Father has tried to get them to release their slaves, but there's only so much he can do, and we have no way of telling exactly how many there still are," she began, "But he can't be allowed to completely overturn the hierarchy like this. Subjecting those of us at the top to the same horrors he is currently enduring will not create a better Egypt for anyone. All it will do is flip the problem on its head..."

She raised a dismissive hand, when the newcomer transformed, "So no matter what, we have to stop him, and we have to free any remaining slaves we find!"

Aharon watched the girl transform, and was amazed
"That's the second time I've seen someone transform, its still amazing." He smiled, however, his smile faded at what the Princess said "Yea. I guess." He remembered his past "But they will hold onto that experience for as long as possible." He sighed, and muttered quietly "I would know." he looked up at the two girls, and smiled "But I guess it would be better than being beat, tortured, and treated less than human." he chuckled nervously.

Takhat bowed her head. "Those slaves will have scars they will carry with them, both in this life, and the next, but It seems that there's not a lot we can do to help them, on that front. Their physical injuries will be a job for the House Of Life," she sighed, "But we can at least take the first step, and get them away from the people making them suffer. That's got to be better than doing nothing."

She stepped back a bit, mouthing, "Strike In," and her palace finery returned. "And now that there's four of us, it's going to be an easier job. Both that, and defeating Hawk Moth."

Aharon sighed
"Guess I better de-transform too. Greya, war down." He de-transformed, and smiled. "My actual name's Aharon. Yours?" He asked the girl who saw him transform. He smirked, and was happy to know who two of his allies were, now he wanted to know who Lady Judgment was. What an odd name for a hero name, he though to himself. Greya popped out
"Hey guys! Najaa! Good to know you're here!"
"Oh, hey Greya." Said Aharon. He was happy to see his friend, of course, but would have preferred it to be a conversation with the other users rather than Greya.

"Bast! Sheathe claws!" Kiya said. In seconds, she had detransformed. "My name is Kiya." Kiya said. Baast floated next to her head. The two looked around at their allies.

"Sure got boring, lying inside that miracle box all those years, am I right?" Najaa replied, "Not that it matters now. New princess has been alright so far."

Takhat raised an eyebrow. "You mean, I'm not the only princess you've been owned by?"

"Not at all!" Najaa replied, "You could say I'm practically a royal kwami. All of my previous owners have been princesses, some even queens."

"Yea, you can say that. I think it began to smell like cheese in there." Greya said. "And yea, most of our preivous owners are similar to each other in certain ways."
"What do you mean by that, Greya?"
"A lot. Najaa explains this thing a lot better." The two smiled.