• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Miracles in Memphis (Miraculous Ladybug RP)

Aharon, dragging Greya along, rushed outside when he heard a crash was heard from the palace, he looked at Greya, and said
"Alright, the first 'mission' I guess you could say."
"Yep. And at the palace too."
"Let's go! Greya, war on!" He did this after hiding around the corner, and he was transformed once more, he rushed to the palace from the back, at the nearest entrance to the noise. When he got to the source of the noise, the kitchen, he saw a strange girl, dressed very strangely. So he said
"Alright, alright, what's going on? Who are you?" Since she was the first most suspicious looking person he saw, he immediately suspected her. He had his hand hovering over his sword, ready to draw his sword in case he needed it.

Takhat nodded. "I'll get a guard to accompany me outside," she told her father, "You head to the front!"

The princess made a mad dash for an empty chamber. "Najaa, Strike Out!"

The very second that she was transformed, Takhat went back to the scene, finding someone who closely resembled Ma'at, and a boy who appeared to be wearing a Horus-inspired outfit.

"I don't suppose you're the other miraculous users the high priestess went on about, are you?"

"Little ol' me? I'm-" She looked at both who entered the room. "First, I am Lady Judgement. Second, yes. I happen to be using a miraculous." she said. Her voice sounded oddly familiar for some reason. "I just want to know who you two are, m'lads." she said. "But if we really want to get to know each other, we should make this threat make like a drum and beat it!"

Aharon sighed, and said
"Well, I'm a miraculous user too. War Falcon's the name." He then shrugged, and said "Now we better figure out what the threat is-Wait a minute. I recognize you," He said while looking at the girl who had entered the room after him "I think you said your name was...Naja Heja, I think?"

"That's me," she answered, "I'm really new to this miraculous thing, but I saw a butterfly go into the kitchen, and the chef just ran out screaming, so I think there's an akuma on the loose in there. Fa---The pharaoh, I mean, asked for honey cake, instead of sweet bread with dates for dessert, and I guess it must've upset one of the cooks..."

"You sure know alot, m'lad! Lets just calm this chef down! And find the missing lynx while were at it!" She joked. She giggled a little. "Enough joking. I'm sure when we win, it'll be a sweet victory!" she joked again. "I'm so sorry, I can't help myself." Judgement said. "Now, Lets give this chef their just dessert's!" she joked again.

Aharon sighed at the puns made by Lady Judgement. He said
"Y'know. I would think someone in an outfit that makes her look like Ma'at would be more serious..." He started to look around for the Akuma. He said
"Hmm, might need a spell for this... Ah!" He focused, and said
"Drowah!(Boundary!)" Aharon said, as another hieroglyphic appeared above his head:
1560c51609ba9bb9222edb7fec86405b75f977ae_hq.jpg

Aharon used this spell to block the exit, so whoever was akumatized person was, they wouldn't be able to leave the room.

"Hey! I can't help myself! It's not like I'm judging the dead, y'know!" She said, tapping her foot. "If he knew who he was talking to, he would be pleading and saying sorry!" she thought. "Now, I think i'm not the only newbie here." she said. Running into the kitchen, she screamed. "FOR THE LOVE OF RA! WHO THE HECK IS THIS?" she yelled. "Come look!" she said, poking her head from the kitchen.

Takhat followed her into the kitchen, gasping at the scene. One of the cooks--The prep chef, to be exact--had completely changed. His white tunic had turned dark blue, and his skin had become a periwinkle shade. A huge flour bin was in his hands, and he was using it to trap the other kitchen staff.

"Hey, head chef! How does this taste?" he cackled, as he snared her back into the kitchen with a giant reed, "Don't be shy about coming back for seconds!"

Aharon had followed the two, when he saw the enemy, he muttered
"Of course my first one is the weird one. OF COURSE." He sighed, looked directly at the villain, and said
"Hey! Who are you!?" He pulled out his sword, ready to fight. He muttered "I hope this will be easy."

"How does THIS taste!?" she asked, jumping toward the prep chef. A fan materialized into her hand "I bet this is real SWEET? Maybe you want some seconds on this?" she said, looking at the fan. "I was just going to smack him, but this works." she said to herself. "Little help here? These feathers may be hard, but eventually I'm toast!" she half joked.

Takaht raised an eyebrow. "Toast? I don't that gets invented for another few thousand years!" she scoffed, "But yeah, let's get this guy. Anyone order a side of the righteous fangs of Wadjet?"

Takhat reached for a syringe in her belt, throwing it straight at the strange chef. He held up his flour bin, and it became lodged in there, instead of making contact with him.

"Wasn't planning on eating the pharaoh with a side of Wadjet fang, but this will do," he scoffed.

Aharon sighed, and said
"Well I guess this is what we're doing now!" He jumped at the chef, sword in hand, and he swung it, hoping it would make contact. He thought
uh......what spell should I use? most of them are a bad idea indoors, and most of them, I can't even use! Wait a minute. If I'm stronger physically like this, Maybe I'll be able to use more spells.

"Eat Pa--I mean...Eat the pharaoh? A side of Wadjet fang is NOT the way to go! You need something more...finesse! Something more...Pizzaz! You can't become a great cook without a good meal, you know!" she said. She seemed to have a plan. "Catch my drift? If you eat the head chef the second chef in command will become the head! And if your going to be fit for the job you need to make the meal with finesse."

Takhat threw another dagger as well, and the chef put up the flour bin to defend himself, but he still seemed a little shaken. he was about to attack again, when a purple butterfly outline appeared on his face.

"You're wasting your time, Chefapep! Don't bother with these silly little magicians, when it's the head chef, and the pharaoh you're supposed to be after! Don't you want to take revenge on the ones who've wronged you?"

The outline disappeared, as the chef rose to his feet. "You're right. Look out, pharaoh, a new king's about to take over!" he declared, "You won't push me around anymore!"

"Err....Never-mind about you cooking them, then?" she said. "Alright! It's time for some judgement to dispel!" they called. They seemed to be looking at the opponent, staring into their very soul. "Oh my..." she said. The gem on her necklace lost some of its shine. She looked at it. "I aught to be going!" she said, dashing off quickly. As she dashed away in the empty halls, she transformed back. "That guys...tough...." Florida said. "I won't need you to...defeat him?" she said. Imi reached her room, looking for her most finest clothing. "Bingo." she said. Coming back, she was dressed in dashing royal finery. She looked around the dining room, and walked into the kitchen. "That is quiet enough of you, prep." she said, looking very cross.

Aharon turned to see Princess Imi enter the room, looking very cross. He said
"Princess Imi, Its far too dangerous for you to be here right now! You need to get out of here!" He looked at their enemy, and muttered
"This is gonna be a problem, ain't it?" He looked at Naja, and said "Naja, could you please distract him, I need to think of a spell I can use to keep him here so he doesn't chase after the pharaoh or try to capture Princess Imi."

Takhat nodded. "Got it," she answered, "My miraculous power should come in handy here!"

The villain, meanwhile, was distracted by the sight of one of the ones he wanted revenge on. "Well, if it isn't one of Egypt's crown princesses!" he scoffed, "Looks like I'm serving up a five-course meal here! Boy, why take down just the pharaoh, when I can take down the entire royal bloodline?"

Chefapep directed one of his reeds toward her. "Don't feel too bad, princess. Takhat and Abasi will soon join you, and together, you'll be a perfect palate cleanser!"

The butterfly outline appeared again. "Excellent, Chefapep. Oh, how the walls will crumble, when the top cats of Egypt are taken down! Oh, the slaves will rule!"

"Oh no, they won't!" Takhat cried, as a large cobra hood began to extend from her neck, "Cobra bite!"

With razor-sharp accuracy, Takhat threw a rain of syringes at the villain. They pierced his skin, one by one, leaving him frozen.

Aharon smirked, he said
"Nice, and now," He looked at the flour bin as he said this "Tas!(Bind!)"As he said this, another hieroglyphic appeared above his head:
67435ae0d29b0b165069d304d1a5e17bfe3a3a32_hq.jpg

This spell caused Chefapep to be stuck in place, bounded my magic. Naturally, since this was Aharon's first time using it, it could've failed, but Aharon did not realize this. So he said "Right. Now that we know he's stuck in place. We need to find out where the Akuma is..."

She walked up to the frozen villain, and they inspected them. "I have learned something. They go into a item the victim values most and resides in it. We have to smash whatever he has on him, until we find the butterfly. You two with me, or not?" she asked. "As for this chef, when he return's to normal he's going to be punished by my pa'pa, I suppose for trying to cook him. Best case scenario, he cleans the table." she said. "Now, let's find this...Well I certainly have to name it. A Akuma (Meaning devil) perhaps?"

"I think that's it," Takhat replied, "It could either be the reed, the flour bin, or maybe even the date-pitter in his pocket, since the dates were vaguely related to why he was upset. If it's not, we'll need to do a strip-search."

She grabbed the reed from his hand. "I suppose, we just grab and break, until we find that butterfly!"

"Wait a minute." Aharon said, a bit worried "Don't you think this was too easy?" He looked at the Chef, and muttered "It can't be this easy, can it?" He decided to try something, and decided to slice the date-pitter after taking it out of the man's pocket. He hoped he was right. and said
"Seriously though, this seems a little too easy. Anyone else suspicious?"

"Maybe a bit. But the chef himself had no experience fighting, and this Hawk Moth has only been active for one day. They're both as new to this as we are," Takhat answered, snapping the reed in two, "This might simply be beginner's luck. If that's the case, we'd better hope that it doesn't run out anytime soon."

Aharon smirked, he agreed with what Naja had said, and he snapped the date-pitter in half, and was shocked as nothing came out. He said
"Nothing here. Must be in the Flour bin." He looked at the item, then said to Naja "Do you want to do it, or should I?" He asked, he assumed Princess Imi wouldn't have time to do it herself. as he knew the Royal Family members were often busy. So he smiled, and put away his sword. He also prepared himself to have to fix any damage done to the palace by using a spell.

"I can handle it," Takhat answered, "My syringes contain an antidote for the akuma, and I'm assuming that we can't let that go free..."

She snatched the flour bin, putting it on the floor upside down, and stomping on it with the heel of her sandal. It caved under the impact, and a black butterfly popped out. She caught it in one hand, and pushed the needle of a syringe into its body with the other.

"In the name of Wadjet, I cleanse thee, and free you from evil," she said aloud, pushing the plunger. The butterfly's vascular system lit up in white, and then the purple faded away completely.

Once she let the butterfly go, Takhat surveyed the kitchen. All of the plates were smashed, the flour bins had all been knocked over, and the small amount of remaining honey was gone.

"Sorry to make such a mess of your kitchen, I--I mean, Princess," Takhat said sheepishly, "Don't suppose anyone knows a spell to fix this mess, do they?"

Aharon said "Well, before my miraculous runs out, I might be able to try a spell." looked at the mess, and he sighed, he then said "Eye of Horus!" He had activated his superpower. He said "Time to try something! Ma'at!(Restore order!)" As one last hieroglyphic appeared above his head, this one glowing golden:
d374edf4733f0c5571fa5f73c1946277e54ec69f_hq.jpg

After this one disappeared, some of the damage started to become undone, and Chefapep was returned to normal. Order had been restored. After this, Aharon said
"Well, I better go, wouldn't want someone who wasn't a miraculous user to see me normally, would I?" He left through the way he came, and removed the barrier he had placed earlier. He detransformed, and went home to relax a little.

"Ok, uh, thank you, and see ya...Whenever Hawk Moth strikes again," she called after him.

She glanced down at her miraculous, only for it to lose its last bar, and she changed back into her normal self. Najaa went to help herself to the mountain of dates.

She quickly walked from the kitchen. "Where were we? Dinner?" she asked, sitting down. After the events that just unfolded she was famished. "Luckily were all alive..." she said, looking on the bright side. She wondered if anyone saw here transform. She dismissed this thought, however, just thinking about how hungry they felt.

Takhat, meanwhile, decided that she'd tend to business with the chefs. She told the rest of the staff that it was ok to come back to the kitchen now, though most of them were visibly shaken, at the sight of the one responsible for the rampage.

"Merneith, please wait here until I have returned with my father," Takhat ordered, "He needs to be able to understand what just happened."

"Yes, my lady," the head chef answered, "Shall we send dinner out now?"

Takhat was about to object, until she felt her stomach grumble. The fight had, surprisingly, made her hungry, plus, dinner might keep her father from losing his mind as they discussed the night's events. He did have a habit of maintaining impeccable table manners, in all situations.

"Please do," Takhat responded, "If nothing else, it will give father something else to think about."

"As you wish, my lady," the head chef answered, going back to barking orders at her staff.

Takhat bowed, and returned to the table, finding her father, Abasi, and Imi already there.

"It's even more of a miracle that none of you were hurt," Seti sighed, "That insolent prep chef...How dare he defile these sacred grounds. How dare he attack the morning, and the evening star!"

"How dare you make him throw away those perfectly good dates, to make your honey cake," Abasi quipped, "I don't even like honey, anyway!"

"Abasi! That's enough!" Takhat snapped, "Father's been through enough!"

Aharon, after relaxing a bit, said to Greya(Who helped himself to the remaining stew.),
"Hey Greya, why do you think this battle was so easy anyway?"
"Well, as Naja said, the Prep chef had no fighting experience, and Hawk moth, although a problem, has only been here for a day. Also, a lot of spells can make battles easier. Oh, by the way, remember this. With spells that create barriers or protect, the more attacks either of those take, the more you get hurt, and the more tired I become, you got that?" Aharon wondered about this for a second, then said
"Yes, I think I get it. Its a good thing no one was hurt though. Especially the Royal Family, why, if word got out that the royal family were attacked directly, Egypt could be thrown into, well, chaos!"
"You got that right."
"I'm going outside to train now."
"Ok. Have fun, or whatever." As Aharon left the Miraculous on the bed, and went outside to train himself physically.

"I'm just being honest," Abasi sighed, "Oh, and you made the prep chef angry, and he tried to kill everyone..."

"It wasn't his fault," Takhat sighed, "He was being manipulated. Someone took control of him, and gave him those strange powers."

Imi interrupted. "It was ANGER that caused this to happen in the first place! If pa'pa didn't waist those dates, we wouldn't have BEEN in this mess!" she said. "I cannot lie, I'm on Abasi's side." she added. "The dates were perfectly good...wasting the last of the honey is very odd to me. We have a limited amount, and we can't waist it on a course we don't even need!" Imi said.

"But we're getting a new shipment of honey tomorrow, aren't we?" Takhat cut in, "And besides, just because we're not eating those dates, doesn't mean they're gonna completely go to waste. We can still put them in the warehouse, and keep them with our famine reserves, can't we, father?"

The palace was equipped with a large warehouse, where tax in the form of farm produce was stored, having been taken from farmers across Egypt. It was used as an emergency food supply, if resources were running low in Egypt, or the crops had failed, or the cattle had become diseased.

"Our warehouse is for basics. Grain for bread. Poultices for the injured. Not for frivolities like sweets."

Aharon could hear the arguement from the area he was training in. He decided to get a closer look. And cast an invisblitity spell to not be seen. He then peeked through the window, he muttered
"What are they arguing about anyway?" He walked away to go back to training, and tried some new sword techniques after recollecting his miraculous from his home.

"Well I still think whatever the chef's serve is what we should be grateful for. We may be getting a shipment tomorrow, but that wasted even MORE of our materials denying the dates." she said. "Now when will we actually start eating instead of fighting? I'm getting hungry just talking about food..." she said.

"Enough about the food," Seti answered, "There are far more pressing matters to discuss. Most importantly, what we should do regarding the chef. His anger should not have allowed him to get in the way of doing his job like that. Tonight, he terrorised his colleagues, and our prized head chef, Merneith, and went on a cannibalistic rampage against this palace. I've a good mind to fire him, or even have him hanged for treason"--

"Father, it wasn't his choice to do all of things," Takhat cut in, "He was being controlled by Hawk Moth!"

"Hawk Moth? What are you saying, Takhat?"

"I'm saying that..." Takhat sighed, deciding to go with the most logical approach, "Do you remember when he came out, and he'd like, completely changed? He had that black flour bin, and his skin had gone blue?"

Seti stilled. "Yes. Now that you mention it, I do remember that happening..."

"That's because Hawk Moth was controlling him. I...No, ask literally anyone in the kitchen!"

Elsewhere in Memphis, Kiya was practicing her painting. Her mentor looked on. He had been approached by the girl some time ago, and had decided to take her on as an apprentice. "Very good, Kiya." he said. Kiya smiled at the praise, and continued to work.

Seti got to his feet. "Then I shall have to," he answered, "Takhat, since you seem to know the most about this, 'Hawk Moth', you'll come with me. It will be their word against yours, not that any of them should have the insolence to believe that their word will carry more weight than that of a crown princess."

"What about me, father?!" Abasi demanded, "I'm not gonna let you shut down his defence!"

Aharon overheard Takhat talking about Hawk moth, and asked Greya
"Wait. How does she know who Hawk Moth is? I thought only us miraculous users knew?"
"How should I know?"
"...because you're a Kwami?" Aharon slowly followed by looking through windows, attempting to investigate. When he lost sight, he decided to go look at the shops, just for fun. He smiled when he saw the painters, the craftsmen and women, and everyone else. He was happy about what he had got the chance to do.

"And I will not have you make excuses for him, just because he was upset about the dates!" Seti boomed, "In a high court, I believe that petty slights are no excuse for attempted murder and cannibalism. If he really was being controlled by this Hawk Moth, I shall conduct a thorough investigation as to who this terrorist is, and have him hanged for treason, when he's caught. As for the prep chef, I'll have a priest look at him. And maybe a doctor, too. Hawk Moth might simply be an evil spirit in need of exorcising."

"And what if the prep chef is lying, father?"

Seti's brow furrowed. "If he is, I'll simply have him hanged for treason."

Takhat followed Seti to the door, eager to explain the situation to him. "Let's go, father."