• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Miracles in Memphis (Miraculous Ladybug RP)

Aharon was cleary stressed from all the old memories resurfacing. Luckily, at this point, he was getting a break, and a slightly more experienced magician was going to be helping in Aharon's place for a short while. As soon as he got back, he composed himself, and began to heal the wounds of the remaining former slaves, with each sight of the wounds bringing up painful memories that he tried to push away. He did his best to look happy while healing the wounds of the last few, although it was clear that something wasn't right about him, at least if you saw him from the front. He was also feeling slightly nervous, as while Takhat was being her usual self and Abasi was around, he couldn't afford to mess up and look like an idiot or anything. Oh that and his previous feelings for Takhat were still there, deep, deep, down.

"Sounds good," Takhat said affirmatively, "What of those afflicted with psychological trauma?"

"They are being seen by priests," Peseshet replied, "Magic and prayers are all we can do for them, but there's no guarantee that they will work. Just last night, a girl took her own life, shortly after being brought here."

Takhat clamped a hand to her mouth. "That's terrible!"

----------

"Looks like you're gonna have a hard time getting an akuma today. Everyone's too busy gushing over the royal family, or celebrating the so-called end of slavery."

The boy's fingers twitched. "I highly doubt it," he answered, "Watch."

He infected a butterfly with dark energy, and sent it out, without a target in mind. It began flying toward the House of Life.

Aharon looked down in sorrow at hearing this, he had talked to the girl in question a few times, and was quite sad to find out of her suicide. He hated the idea of Suicide. He had considered that act not long after his freedom was granted. Back then, no one really cared if you were a freed slave or not.
"I swear, if an akuma comes and ruins everyone's day today, I'm gonna be mad." He muttered to himself. He sighed, and finished up the healing process. He looked around, and he thought he saw an akuma outside. He put it off as a trick of the light.

"Why was nobody watching her?!" Abasi cried, "If someone had been around, they could've..."

"It was late at night," Peseshet answered, "We had an emergency call to go out to, so not many people were around. It is a shame, but we simply can't save everyone..."

----------------------

The akuma flew toward a younger girl, one so little, that she'd barely understood why she was here. She was angry, not because of her situation, but because of what had happened. Her daddy was gone. The priests had said that they'd save him, but he was gone anyway, and now she was all alone, with nowhere to go.

The akuma flitted toward her, entering a leather cuff on her wrist. A black sludge consumed her.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
She sighed again, then a voice spoke behind her. “You will be useful, and important.” Maia quickly looked behind her, and she saw a woman that was holding a jewelry box. “Take one...” The small box opened, and Maia peeked inside, and saw various little pieces of jewelry in the shapes of animals. She hesitated before grabbing a small stone necklace. The women closed the box, and slowly went away. Maia took a look at the necklace, and put it on. Suddenly, and small animal appeared right in front of her.

“Hello! I’m Ika, and I am your Kwami!” The small hawk said, wings flapping in the air. “Whoa...” Maia was amazed at the sight of a bird. “So, do you want to transform?” The small brown hawk landed on Maia’s shoulder, looking up at her. “Huh, what do you mean by that?” Maia asked. “Well, just say, ‘Ika, time to soar through the skies!’, and you will transform!” The hawk cheered happily, and fluttered it’s wings. “Okay, but can we do this somewhere else?” Maia didn’t want the other citizens to see her transform here.

Last edited:
"It is sad, but I suppose it's just the way it is," Takhat sighed, "It would be silly if we really thought everyone who was brought here could be saved..."

Peseshet was about to reply, only for there to be a loud crash coming from the next room. The magicians and doctors on call were scattering, some helping the less able patients escape.

"We've never seen anything like this! A possessed patient is tearing the place up!"

The princess knew exactly what that meant. She used the confusion to escape to another room, tapping her belt.

"Looks like royal duty will have to wait," she sighed, "Najaa, strikeout!"

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Maia ran to the back of the House Of Life. Ika was right in front of her, chirping quietly. “Okay, Ika, time to soar through the skies!” Ika nodded before disappearing into the stone necklace, and Maia’s appearance started to change. Her entire outfit changed, and she had wings, along with a mask-like headrest in the shape of a hawk. Maia took a look at herself, then she heard a crash. She quickly entered the House Of Life, and saw a patient destroying the place. Maia took a look at her golden staff, and then shot a bit of fire at the corrupted patient.

Aharon sighed as he finally got another break.

Only for that break to be interrupted by an Akuma.
"You gotta be kidding me!" He said as he went around the corner, out of sight.
"Less whining, more fighting!" Said Greya
"Of course! Greya, war on!" Aharon said before Greya nodded, and went into his amulet. He transformed once more. After his transformation, he flew into the area where he figured the Akuma was, and saw the Patient. He also saw another Miraculous user. One he didn't recognise. He was surprised, but shook it off, and instead pulled out his sword, and slashed at the Akumatized Patient.

The akumatized patient shot powerful streams of water from both eyes, to shield herself from the attacks. In her new form, she resembled Set, with a blue, anteater-like headdress.

"You said you'd save my daddy, but you didn't!" she cried, "Lady Merti was really mean, and she used to hit us a lot, but you're worse, cause you took my daddy away from me! He's gone forever, and it's all your fault!"

Takhat bowed her head as she emerged on scene, daggers in hand. "Looks like a difficult case today," she commented, "Let's not let it cloud our judgement."

-------

Elsewhere, Abasi was being ordered to leave, as staff helped patients escape.

"why do I have to leave? If they're my people, I should be in there, helping them!"

"Let Pesehet handle it, my lord. You must wait here, until the chaos is contained. Your father would have us hung if any harm came to you."

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Surprised that the patient could shoot water, Maia jumped back before speading her wings. Of course she didn’t know how to fly with them, so Maia stumbled in the air a bit before steadying herself. Okay, got to do this right . . . Maia saw two other people with outfits similar to her own. Her gazed fixed on the patient, and Maia pointed her staff at her target. She let loose some more fire, hoping that it would hit her target, and not be taken out by the water.

"Oh come on! You can't expect people to save everyone!" Aharon shouted, he wanted to tell the patient about the pains he had endured, by a similar master, but he couldn't. His allies would worry too much, he figured. However, the name of the Slave Master she had been forced to work under clearly made a hint of recognition flashed across his eyes. He looked down in sorrow. Sh-she's still around!?, he thought to himself.
"I got this!" He chuckled to himself, before using a technique he'd practiced last night. He slashed, threw his sword into the air and behind his target, rolled underneath them, grabbed his sword, and slashed in an X shape.

"Of course. Of course." Aharon muttered. "I've got a plan, you two. I'm going to lure her away from here, and away from the other people. Get them out of here!" He said to Takhat and the new miraculous user as he put away his sword. He sighed, and prepared his wings. He flew forward, and went to grab the Akumatized girl, only for his wings to pull him up at the last second
"Oh come on!" He shouted in frustration, he sighed, and said "I gotta try a spell for this." before using the spell for bind. Because of the earlier spells he had to do, he felt extremely tired. These spells were taking their toll on him. He sighed, and said to Takhat
"I can't risk anymore spells, I could die, got it!?" He sighed as he flew down to the ground, landing next to Takhat.
"If only Iskandar was around. Too bad he's busy in a different bit of Egypt."

(Iskander was known as the leader of the house of life and the most powerful magician. He directly served the Pharaohs and could live for thousands of years thanks to his magic.)

"Got it," Takhat responded, "It'd probably be best if I de-transformed for this. They're more likely to listen to me that way."

She went to the doorframe, tapping her belt. "I'm trusting you to do this, but take it easy, ok?" she began, "I'll be right back. Strike Off!"

Her costume disappeared, and once again, she was the beautiful, made up princess she'd been that morning. She disappeared into the rooms one by one, barking orders at the staff to evacuate.

The akumatised girl, meanwhile, had found a new vigor to fight. "That nice Horwedja guy told me that if I got revenge against the big guys here, I'd have my daddy back...So I'm not giving in!"

Aharon sighed
"Wouldn't it be nice if one of these guys listened for once!?" He shouted. He flew forward, grabbed the girl, and threw her into the room where he figured the least people would be, the storage room. "Right. Now, will you listen!? Look, none of us want to hurt you, or anyone. It's not our fault he didn't tell us he was going to commit suicide. If he had, he could've helped him, but he didn't. So just grow up, and accept it. The world isn't just butterflies and rainbows, I know that, and you should." He sighed, and prepared a shield spell around him. He chuckled "And again, none of us want to fight you. Also thank you for telling us the name of our enemy. That'll help." He laughed at this, knowing that this girl, who was trying to fight them, gave away Hawk Moth's actual name.