• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: The Heroes of Tomorrow Discussion

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
So obviously there is stuff like the hero vs villain training and other lessons, but later on Sylvia's OC will be kidnapped by the league of villains, and the teachers and students will have to get her back. I am also planning on having the sports festival later on, after that I will need more ideas

Why is she being kidnapped? What's the motive?

To sum it all up, there was an incident 7 years ago in the USA, with a villain called toxic, who released toxic fumes from her body (similar to midnight). Sylvia's OC was terribly injured during the incident, and developed breathing difficulties as a result, becoming handicapped. Toxic was subsequently defeated and jailed, by the USA's no. 1 Hero, Ace.

7 years later (present day) Toxic has escaped and joined forces with the current League Of Villains. Toxic plans to get revenge on Sylvia's OC (who is now a student at U.A's General Education Department) for getting her imprisoned. However, they also plan to use Sylvia as a hostage of some sorts. They will use her to get leverage on Deku and other characters who are close to Sylvia.

What the Villains plan to do with this, I'm unsure. We're still trying to figure out their ulterior motive.

Sorry if I missed anything. I'm sure Sylvia herself will be able to explain it much better.

Honestly, you explained it better than I managed to. Anyway, I was just brainstorming as well that the villains' ulterior motive would be to kill all heroes in the world, starting with Japan, where Deku has become one of the most powerful, inspirational, and popular heroes in the world. They also partially started there because when Toxic found out Sylvia had moved to Japan, she was pissed and wanted to go straight there to take out Sylvia and the rest of her family.

to be fair to you, you explained that well considering it isn't your character

Honestly, you explained it better than I managed to.

Thank you.

Do you guys think we should have the sports festival later on?

Perhaps we could have Toxic and the League strike during the festival. A lot of people's attention will be focused on that, and Sylvia, being handicapped, may not have much interest in it, giving the League a ripe opportunity to strike.

Sylvia would want to examine how the students had used their quirks, similarly to how Deku pays attention to them. However, she already knows their quirks when getting to know them (mostly through her brother, who keeps track for her and himself), so the Sports Festival doesn't have that much of an interest in her eyes. She would rather spend that time doing something worthwhile, which will definitely make her an easy target.

Jayblade

Do you think we should have Sylvia be taken during the festival and then they find out like a day later, since they notice she has been missing

Huh, breathing problems eh?

Sounds like I chose the perfect quirk for this scenario.

Also, will the league of Villains be the same characters from the original story or will we have a new cast?
Or is it somewhere in between the two with villains new and old appearing?

Need a good idea of our 'universe'.

Jayblade

Well if they believed in Stain they wouldn't want Deku dead as Stain believed that he was a true hero, hence why he saved him when he was younger

Perhaps Deku could've already defeated All For One?

And, a concept I had but wasn't sure of, what if Stain had a kid? One obsessed with his fathers ideology and attempts to follow in his footsteps?

Thing is, I'm not to sure about his/her quirk. I wanted something related to blood, but that a power that's been listed quite a few times. I could hopefully come up with something.

Jayblade

It could be like an adoptive son, as my villain oc follows Stains ideology and he actually likes heroes like Deku and All Might, because let's be honest who would have a kid with Stain

Jayblade

Well to be honest i'm not dissing stain, I just wanna say that, he is actual my favourite shounen villain and I think he Is badass, but he just isn't that attractive

True, but this is an anime full of mutated humans and battle scarred warriors. Could only assume people are a bit more open-minded relationship wise.

Not to mention, this child would need to have been born several years before Stain's first appearance (if we want him around our heroes age). Who knows for sure that Stain has always looked the same?

But yeah, like I said, just a concept. And perhaps this child could be the opposite, finding Stain's ideals highly improbable rather than obsessing over them.

True, but this is an anime full of mutated humans and battle scarred warriors. Could only assume people are a bit more open-minded relationship wise.

Not to mention, this child would need to have been born several years before Stain's first appearance (if we want him around our heroes age). Who knows for sure that Stain has always looked the same?

But yeah, like I said, just a concept. And perhaps this child could be the opposite, finding Stain's ideals highly improbable rather than obsessing over them.
I remember a few people who obsessed over stain in the current MHA.........she gave me a bad feeling....

Jayblade

I guess you are right, but should the child have the quirk of whoever their mother is, because we already have a blood based quirk, and in my opinion he/she should be Stain's opposite, as you suggested, I think he or she should kill just for the sake of it instead of having the same Ideology as Stain, just so they aren't just Stain 2.0

Jayblade

Toga isn't really a Stain follower, the ones out of the vanguard action squad that are Stain followers are Dabi and Spinner, not Toga

Perhaps I'll come up with the Mother's power and try to fuse said abilities together. I want there to be at least somewhat if a connection between Stain and his kid.

Character Bio:
Name: kuri tamigawa
Height: 4’9
Physical Appearance: black hair, blood red eyes, sandy skin
Casual Clothing: wears a black shirt with a red skirt
Hero Clothing: wears a sleeveless black shirt with her red skirt
Personality: dignity and graceful
Quirk: ???
Backstory: ???

Last edited by a moderator:

Jayblade

Character Bio:
Name: kuri tamigawa
Height: 5’6
Physical Appearance: black hair, blood red eyes, sandy skin
Casual Clothing: wears a black shirt with a red skirt
Hero Clothing: wears a sleeveless black shirt with her red skirt
Personality: dignity and graceful
Quirk: ???
Backstory: ???
What is this character for? And could you add more information such as quirk and backstory