• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: The Heroes of Tomorrow Discussion

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Yeah Bakura and Shin are going to be the two villains attacking the group of kids during the night tonight. Keep in mind I'll repost the levels if needed but the group getting attacked is basically all on level 1. Bakura is level 2 and Shin is level 7. What I'm trying to say is, this fight won't be pretty so uhhhh don't expect for the shonen willpower stuff xD

Update: Orrr I guess they're not getting attacked? Since everyone's posts seem to be about telling Jack and Deku before people did anything.

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Hey, I'm finally back. Sorry for my absence. I've been going through some health issues so I spent a few months off to recover.
Please don't apologise, if you were having problems with your health it's not your fault and you would need to recover, so you don't need to apologise

Jayblade

Hey, I'm finally back. Sorry for my absence. I've been going through some health issues so I spent a few months off to recover.
Please don't apologise, if you were having problems with your health it's not your fault and you would need to recover, so you don't need to apologise

Jayblade

And as for Kenji telling jack and deku, we can have something like where Shinji will create a few of his stronger shadow creatures to distract jack and deku, and the students (from what I remember were Kenji, Sylvia, Kaylee and Yasumi) to run to safety, but then Shinji an Bakura will attack

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Alright so then the new plan would be Jack and Deku would be taking on Shinji's stronger creatures. They would be enough to hold Jack if he was alone but since Deku is there they would overpower the creatures fairly quickly after the initial shock of the attack itself.

Meanwhile, Yasumi, Kenji, and Kaylee would be the ones confronted by Shinji and Bakura. Probably cased in by some of Bakura's ice I'd assume. Then from there those three would be in a major struggle against them.

I'd imagine Jack leaving Deku by himself to deal with the beasts while he goes after the three students. Now Jack on his own wouldn't be a match for both Bakura and Shinji so I'd assume that after overpowering the beasts Deku would come to Jack's aid and finally chase the villains off. However, the purpose of this fight is to make the heroes think that Kaylee is the villains' target so that way when they come to actually kidnap Sylvia during the Sports Festival it's more unsuspecting to the heroes.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Basically Kaylee, Yasumi, and Kenji just got caught by Shinji's wolves.

I'm trying to rescue this attack plot xD

So obviously they're going to run from the wolves and they're gonna be cut off by Bakura who probably is going to block their path with an ice wall or something so that way they are forced to defend themselves against the wolves. Let's just do that much first. Jack and Deku are being help up by Shinji somewhere else if you want to know. Eventually Jack will leave Shinji to Deku and come after Kenji and the other two. That's when Bakura and Shinji will probably just fall back.