• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: The Heroes of Tomorrow Discussion

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Seems legit I’ll try and post one more before lunch then I’ll grt home in like 30 minutes and we can hit a few

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
I feel like we can rp it that the league already gathered, it's just that we'd have to create the characters still like out of rp

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
or possibly just have that one mention that toxic had a few posts ago then leave the villain stuff for a little bit in the roleplay to give us time to come up with the characters out of rp and then by the time we get to the USJ thing we can have them talked about in the rp

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Okay yeah so my character was already counted, gotcha. Then yeah 2 or 3 more maybe I could probably make another villain later today. I'd just have to think up a quirk.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Well If I'm listing things out I'd say this

Arc 1: (idk what to name it but it's like introductory sht.) (I'll edit in a name later)
-Entrance Exam
-Class Placement
-Ball Test
Arc 2: Hero Training

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Arc 2: Hero Training (i'll think of another name later)
- Improving quirks
- Getting Costumes
- Hero vs Villain training

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Idk probably not. If it's taking place in the city and we're in the school then I'd say nah. Especially in the cafeteria where it's already loud.

making a doc for these arcs by the way. As you figure out the order just post them in discussion and I'll add it to the doc

Idk probably not. If it's taking place in the city and we're in the school then I'd say nah. Especially in the cafeteria where it's already loud.

making a doc for these arcs by the way. As you figure out the order just post them in discussion and I'll add it to the doc
that’s what I was going for MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Alright I have a full list of characters (including some that may not be active at the moment. I can remove later if need be)

Also includes villains, Kuri the mystery character, the Big Three at UA, and even Lucy who's still in middle school. Also added the Arc list to the doc so far we're up at Arc 2: Hero Training with the 3 sub topics that he listed which were Quirk Improvement, Costumes, and Hero vs Villain Training.

The three strongest students in U.A. I feel like since there's three total, one would be an assistant for the freshmen, another for the sophomores, and the last for the seniors.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Yeah someone gotta take the third big three member. I'm tempted to do it since I still don't have a student character xD

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Well, crystal is only a first year isn't she, if she was in the big 3 that would be kind of unbelievable, not saying it's bad

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Alright sounds good, I'll start on the villain and other big three profile when I get back from band camp in about 2 hours. Until then, cya later