• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: The Heroes of Tomorrow Discussion

Hmmm I also kinda wanted to create a villain, so I like the plot.
If you go with the rescue team tho I'll think it'd be better to use other criteria and not the ball test. I mean sure, the chosen people will be our OCs of course, but I don't think it makes sense for Deku and the others to expose their students to danger just because "Oh but they threw a ball really far", perhaps we could have them underestimate the situation and think of it like it'll be easy to rescue Sylvia and they'll just take the best students with them (out OCs) in order to let them experience a bit of real fighting, thinking that they won't be in real danger anyway.
Will write more in a couple hours cause it's 4 am here and I'm basically dead, see ya

Name: Katsuo 'Katsu' Isamu
Height: 5'11
Physical Appearance: Shaggy chestnut brown hair that leans to the left, hanging over one of his two emerald green eyes. Sun-kissed skin from lots of exposure to the outside world, and a lean athletic build. The back of his forearms and lowers legs are scattered with faded scars from rigorous training.
Casual Clothing: Normally wears a collared black jacket with a white undershirt, faded dark blue jeans, and black sneakers with white trim.
Hero Clothing: He wears and tight but highly elastic short sleeve shirt, a pair of durable black combat pants/boots, and a set of fingerless gloves with plated knuckles, all of which are matte-black in color. His forearms and shins are protected by thin plated armor, his eyes by a set goggles which are on his forehead unless his powers are active, and finally, a small oxygen tank resting in the middle of his back, a small holster attaching it to his heavy duty utility belt from the base, every item listed being a dirty bronze color, except for the oxygen tank, which is light grey with a clear tube attached to the side of it.
Personality: Katsuo has a habit of making light of every situation, a witty remark or offhanded comment always primed and ready. Despite this, Katsuo is rather friendly if you give him no reason to 'entice you' as he'd put it. Thankfully, Katsuo has the intelligence and skill needed to back up his unfiltered words, ready to take on anyone who comes his way.
Quirk: Titans Lungs- Katsuo's torso is made of highly durable, yet extremely elastic muscles, allowing him to expand his chest and inhale many times more oxygen than the normal person. This allows him to produce jet-streams of air that vary in size and intensity for vairpis purposes. Because of the rubber-like nature of his chest, Katsuo also has relatively decent shock absorption in that area, allowing him to take heavy hits and keep fighting with little to no damage taken. If his quirk is overused, it can cause him to hyperventilate, inducing dizziness, shortness of breath, and potential loss of consciousnesses, the tank of his back is used to revitalize him if he overdoes it. His abilities branch further than this, but I'll leave it here for now.
Backstory: Katsuo has always felt like he had a lot to prove, what with him being a first generation quirk user, his quirkless relatives often piled his mind high with there future hopes and dreams of a family hero, one capable of making a real name for himself. Katsuo now had the chance, and spent every day trying to improve in hopes of making his family proud as the first high-ranking hero of the Isamu household.

I may also create a teacher OC if any are needed.

Ok I've read again all the posts from yesterday and, well, I can't seem to understand why villains from America would want to kidnap Sylvia. What's their true objective?

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Also here's my villain OC
Name: Shinji Takazu (goes under the name Shin)
Height: 6'2
Physical Appearance: He has scruffy silver hair with forest green eyes, he has quite pale skin and has a scar across his left eye
Casual Clothing: When trying to blend in with the public he will wear a black hoodie with jeans
Villain Clothing: He will just wear a dark blue jacket over a black undershirt
Personality: He follows the hero killer Stain's ideals, and believes that someone doing heroic things for fame and money doesn't make them a true hero, and he will not kill a true hero, and also he said he will not kill innocents
Quirk: Shadow Manipulation: He can use his own shadow to attack and it can take the form of animals
Backstory: Shinji ,much like Deku, was born quirkless with a mother and father who had quirks that could be considered very powerful, he had a strong hate towards his father, who was a pro hero, because at sometimes he could tell he didn't care about his children, this was shown more to him when his father left them. On that day he ran away from home, on the streets he was found by Tomura Shigaraki, who grabbed his arm and injected him with some kind of drug, he was knocked out for a few hours but when he woke up, he was surprised to see that he had a quirk

Ok if you couldn't tell this is my main OC's older brother, but I just wanted to make a villain like this, sorry if it's bad, I came up with this on the fly

Last edited:
Just one thing, his quirk seems really too strong. I can get behind the shadow manipulation since it's basically Tokoyami's quirk, but the black fire you can't extinguish *cough* Amaterasu *cough* seems not only broken, but also has nothing to do with the other part of the quirk

Oh, also, Sylvia is going to be the leverage for the villains' real goal. Mostly Toxic just likes torturing, toying with, and overall traumatizing her victims, so she's going to be trying to get her revenge on the children who got her in prison seven years ago by using Sylvia as bait, essentially. But I don't know what the villains' ulterior motive is. @ShadowGreninja244 do you have an idea of what they want from Deku/U.A.?

Jayblade

Well right now I'm not sure, but if you guys have ideas you can tell me, well maybe they could be trying take Deku's quirk, as I said i'm not sure

I can't imagine a reason the villains could really have for this. It could be something as simple as wanting to flaunt their power, but I feel like their main goal would be to end all Heroes, and since Deku is one of the most inspiring heroes of all time, they decided to start in Japan. As they go on, their entourage could grow exponentially.

Jayblade

yeah ok I like the idea, but are they just after Deku or will they go for heroes like Todoroki and Kirishima etc. because if they are also after people like Kirshima that could put class in danger and give them more action

They're after all possible heroes, including the students. Since Sylvia barely stands a chance at becoming a hero, she's not much of a threat, but Toxic still wants to torture and possibly kill her for getting her in trouble so that she can satiate her hunger for revenge. Jack, however, is a big threat when compared with the rest of the students of U.A.

Jayblade

I'll just post it here, btw stuff like backstory doesn't really matter as this guy is just a background character but i'll try think of one
Name: Yuzuru Izumi
Height: 6,1
Physical Appearance: He has dark brown hair in a similar style to Katsuki Bakugo along with brown eyes, he is quite tall and pale
Casual Clothing: He normally wears a plain white shirt with blue shorts
Hero Clothing: He wears a black long sleeved shirt with a cooler on his back which allows him to use his quirk more, he also wears a belt with pouches which includes grenades which explode lava. He also wears an eye mask like stain, but his is orange.
Personality: He believes that you don't need a flashy quirk to be a real hero, and he is willing to help others with whatever they need help with
Quirk: Volcano: He can use magma and lava, and by placing his hands to the ground he can create eruptions and cover his fist in those substances, and he can melt things by using his hands. one of his weaknesses is that if he overuses this he will have to wait a while to cooldown, this could take hours depending on how much he has used it
Backstory: None at the moment