• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: The Heroes of Tomorrow Discussion

I imagine you'd probably be allowed to make a villain char. As for student, I can see it working, but yeah you'd have to wait for @Red_RiotX to come on. Make a bio in advance if you wish, but don't hold your breath.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
This is my character if @Red_RiotX allows me to join
Character Bio:
Name: Bellamy Reyes
Height: 6' 2"
Physical Appearance: Average build, purple hair in the style of a high fade with fohawk and design (look it up if interested in what it looks like), yellow eyes, goatee.
Casual Clothing: Jeans, trainers, white t-shirt and a black hoodie.
Hero Clothing: Black loafers, a brown suit with a purple tie and a white shirt, a beige trench coat, white gloves and a beige fedora
Personality: Eccentric, has a split personality, one being good the other is bad. His bad side is in charge and is his most frequent personality.
Quirk: Molecular Acceleration - the power to take the potential energy stored in an object and convert it to kinetic energy thus charging that item with explosive results. He prefers to charge smaller objects, such as his ever-present playing cards, as the time required to charge them is greatly reduced and they are much easier for him to throw. The only real limitation to this ability is the time required to charge the object. The larger it is the more time it takes. Most charging takes place through direct skin contact. The power of his explosions is dependent on the mass of the object he is charging, for example, a charged playing card explodes with the force of a grenade. He can also use his powers to accelerate an object's kinetic energy instead of converting its potential energy, for example, he can charge his bo staff with enough power to level a house. His ability to tap energy also grants him superhuman agility and dexterity which gives him an added edge he has used to his advantage by developing a unique acrobatic fighting style.

So who's gotta post now? I think Yasumi has done his part already, I'm just waiting for Sylvia to immobilize them so we can go on, we've been stuck here for some time tbh

Sylvia, my character, is a disabled girl who was the victim of a villain attack involving poisonous gas in America, damaging her lungs nearly permanently and causing her to cough up blood. Every drop of blood she gets is valuable to her, so this first arc of the RP is focused on trying to heal Sylvia. After an unexpected attack on the school on the very first day, after Sylvia has replenished her blood, everyone has been moved to the dorms for better protection, and instead of being in Class 1-C, like Sylvia originally was, she was moved to Class 1-A so that the students there could protect her as well as provide experience and stuff. Meanwhile, everyone else has been settling happily into their classes, and Sylvia's older brother, Jack, became the Pro Hero Deku's assistant in teaching Class 1-A, as he's one of the Big 3 of the school. He's a child prodigy with the ability to control the air molecules around him; it's a quirk I call Atmosphere, which means he can control the air and create wind, make it hot or cold, or make different weather conditions (which is the hardest thing for him to do). He's also a kid genius; the whole family is. Sylvia also has a little sister, but now all of them live in the dorms with their adoptive father.

Also they were homeless and all of them are traumatized, but after everything happened, Jack finally realized he's been babying his sister and was overprotective of her, so he tried being lenient and now Sylvia's taking part in the Villain-Hero training with some encouraging words from Deku as his motivation. Now Sylvia's trying to be a Hero like she's been trying for this whole time.

After this arc, Sylvia will be healed, but I don't know what'll happen once that's done.

Sorry this sounds like it's centered all around my character. I feel kinda bad, but after she's done that, all that's really unique about her is that she's literally Deku as a girl with a different quirk, backstory, and appearance, in that she's just as analytical and hardworking as him.

This is what the kids look like. In this picture, which took place before the attack, Sylvia is seven, Jack is nine, and Lucy is five, and Kouki, in that picture holding Lucy, is 25.

chicago_all_might_parade_by_sonyarosa-dcgsbid.png

yeah it looks great! Unfortunately I can't draw

I feel you bro. It's like I have this perfect picture in my mind, but when I try to put it onto paper, well..
One time I tried to draw a favorite Pokemon of mine. It ended up looking like a Donkey with boxing gloves fighting a Pogo Stick.

A lot happened.

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
sorry if you take this the wrong way, but I don't think that is a great idea as the school would not choose to help him if he is a villain

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
it wouldn't very smart of them to bring in an unstable person with a split personality as that could put students in danger