• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: The Heroes of Tomorrow Discussion

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
oh I was just waiting for you an Sylvia, but yeah Kenji and Kaylee are coming towards you two, and then the attack will happen

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Well on the first day of school there was a small scale attack and the threat was taken care of. As a safety precaution the students moved into the dorms and took the day off. The third day started and the students got their costumes and we're finishing up hero vs villain training right about now. Then on the third night the villains are attacking a group of students to make the heroes think that their target is a certain person when in reality it's someone else.

It's day 3 in rp and it may feel like you've missed a lot but tbh it's not all that much. Most of it is really un-involving as far as all the students go so I mean it's easy to hop back in here.

Perhaps I've been here the whole time and just haven't made my presence stick out among the group yet?
And are we roomed up with someone else or is it individual?

Jayblade

yeah I'm just gonna make kenji got to the dorms, Yasumi can go with him and then they can leave, and idk if Sylvia is goin with them

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
I think we're still going with the attack right? That's what I thought, correct me if I'm wrong somebody. Just wanna make sure we were all on the same page here.

So what's going on with this RP? Dead, alive? Dead but being revived? Alive but being killed? I'd like to keep it alive tbh, but with schools starting and all that stuff I'd understand if most of you guys are too busy, let me know what you think

Sylvia is still going to be captured at one point by the new League of Villains. And now I can take over RPing my villain, Toxic. I know how she acts and I can try leading the League of Villains; it's just not something I'm used to doing.

Jayblade

Yeah, from what I remember we said that Sylvia would be captured during the sports festival, by someone possessing her