• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: The Heroes of Tomorrow Discussion

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
also since the group of students (Yasumi, Kenji, Sylvia and Kaylee) will get attacked later on in the night, if they fight back couldn't they get expelled, but I don't know because I think Kirishima would be a more understanding teacher than Aizawa

Oh, I misunderstood. Oh well, I can have it so Sylvia and Aina went over the plan, but then it was cut short when Deku said it was two people per team; Sylvia's team just needed a third.

I mean if you want to it's fine, what I meant by that is that I think it would kinda "ruin" the victory, as it would be a 3v2. And also, it wouldn't really be symbolic for Sylvia, as she'd still be treated differently since her team needed extra help because of her. Still, if you want to go with the 3v2 it's fine for me

No, your guys' points are very valid and I fully agree with them. We're sticking with a 2v2 and Sylvia and Yasumi will win (mainly because Yasumi supported Sylvia, otherwise it'd be impossible) and then Jack will be super proud of Sylvia and...

...wait, when's the attack going to happen?

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
And as for the attack, I'm just going off what MegaloX has said but I think it's later that night, if you think it should be another time go and tell them when they're on