1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private/Closed MHA: The Heroes of Tomorrow Discussion

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by FullmetalShogun, Jul 29, 2018.

1. FullmetalShogun

FullmetalShogun Previously Red_RiotX

and after if you want he could come outside to see the group that got attacked and help them

2. I'll keep those in mind. Thanks for giving me things to do lol

3. FullmetalShogun

Btw this is a bit random, but could Kenji and Ingo fight in the sports festival

4. A rematch? Sure, if you'd like.

5. FullmetalShogun

yeah I'm up for it

6. FullmetalShogun

I like how Yasumi completely ignores Kenji lol

7. Oh shit sorry I forgot xd I wasn't really sober when I made that post

8. FullmetalShogun

9. FullmetalShogun

10. hi.

i'm still not okay. i don't want anyone taking control of my characters, but i'm in a major depression right now and i don't know how to get out of it.

sorry everyone...

11. FullmetalShogun

why are you apologising, I completely understand your situation, and If you want any help I can try help you if you want

12. i've got people on my side. i'm just not good at taking advice or listening when people say i'm worth so much more than the amount i hate myself.

13. FullmetalShogun

well ok, all I can say is that I hope you start thinking more of yourself and that you recover

14. FullmetalShogun

I don't know what more to say, I just know how you feel

15. Does anybody know a good way to handle depression?

16. FullmetalShogun

17. Take as much time as you need Sylvia. Depression is just something you have to overcome. Just remember that there are people you can lean on to support you. It's impossible to do it all by yourself.
    Again, please, take as much time as you need. Your mental health is leagues more important than this RP.

Hang in there, soldier.

18. Life will always be trash, just remember that and you'll feel better in no time

19. FullmetalShogun

Yeah what I did was think that there a people in the world that are dying or have it way worse than me

20. Humans are too selfish to care about other people having it worse sadly. Feeling sad is a choice, just be strong and stop being sad..

21. FullmetalShogun

yeah I guess that's the simplest way to put it

22. Life really is simple honestly, but yet again we're going off topic xd

23. FullmetalShogun

Yeah we are, but if this can at least help someone then I don't really care

24. Soooo what should we do ?

25. I'm honestly not sure. Maybe we should put the RP on hiatus for now. My only worry is that when/if it ever comes out of hiatus, it will be forgotten about, or we'll have lost interest.

26. FullmetalShogun

yeah we should give Sylvia time to recover, and we will start once she is feeling better, that is if she wants to still rp after that that

27. Hey guys, I’m gonna be off for a bit

28. FullmetalShogun

29. MegaloX

MegaloX Previously Blake Star

Oh dang. Yeah maybe it's for the better right now

30. FullmetalShogun

yeah I think as Rhythm said we should put this on hiatus for a while, but hopefully we can carry this on once everything is sorted out

31. MegaloX

MegaloX Previously Blake Star

32. I’m gonna quit pokecharms

33. Why? I mean, I don't want you to, but if it's a personal reason or something then there's nothing I can do about it, but if it's not, then please don't leave Pokecharms! We love you!

34. I second everything Sylvia has already said. If it's for personal reasons, or you simply feel uncomfortable on this site, then it'd be unfair to you for me to try and convince you to stay. I just want you to know that we love you, and love role-playing with you. Besides, who else will I meet on this site that likes BlazBlue as much as me? Or Vanguard?

OracleLegends likes this.
  35. this kinda touched my heart near the end

RhythmThief likes this.
  36. You are a loved bean and we don't want you to go ;-;

37. People sometimes call me a loli since I’m smol (but I’m not that small......I think), I won’t leave I got out of the hospital yesterday so I’m still a bit unease

38. You are smol in my eyes, but don't worry, so am I. Let's be loved smol beans together :3