• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: The Heroes of Tomorrow Discussion

It's part of his quirk. A common trait associated with dragons are connections to magic. I also did mention it in my original character sheet, although very briefly.

If you don't like it, I'll remove it.

Well, Sylvia's going to make a forest of roses. Also, Sylvia is technically feeling better, but I still think the students would go easy on her, maybe give her the win and make her think she really won to boost her confidence. I'm also starting to notice Nobu's a lot like Kenji; is that how you usually play your characters?

Anyway, Sylvia will make her roses grow all around the building, encasing it pretty much and trapping the villains inside. Yasumi will stay outside right next to her and support her so that she will physically be able to do it, while Aina uses her martial arts skills to essentially blitz the villains from inside one of the flowers (that's how she will have gotten up there). If Sylvia's flowers aren't touching the weapon in order to properly secure it, Aina will go and get it herself, attempting to mess up the villains' relationship to dampen their teamwork in the process.

I don't think it's cruel, and I'd say it relates more to what All Might said to Deku in the first episode. Remember how Deku asked him if he could be a hero and All Might said no? Because it would be even more cruel to tell someone to chase a dream even though you know it'll never come true, it's kinda the same thing imo

Errrr I really don't like using more characters in one RP, I think we can let NPCs be used by everyone when they need it, like I'm gonna use Recovery Girl in my internship arc but everyone else can control her if they need it