• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Match Made in Prison

Name (First and Last): Fin Grayson
Appearance: Fin wears a long sleeve tee shirt and jeans, They will often be found with a large jumper on
Sector: Arcadia (whet is this? Fallout lost harbour
Personality: Fin is quite reserved from reality never seeming to be up for it
What you are convicted of: They was framed for theft
Job before convicted (if any): fast food employee
Relationship: Nobody but They swing more towards girls
Other: prison romance

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Also I will probably wait for maybe a few more people to arrive/relationships to appear, but at some point the convicts will be sent down to see whether earth is survivable as the Ark is slowly losing oxygen. The convicts are being sent as the guy in charge doesn't really care whether they live or die. (By the way earth is survivable and they may find some enhabitants who became immune to the radiation long ago)

Can we say that there's something like an animal conservation area on the station and that one escapes and makes its way into the Prison while the guards are dealing with a bad prisoner?

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
1. I guess we could say there is a small place where animals might be, but most pets and creatures were either left behind or floated to conserve oxygen.

2. I would kind of want there to be two or three relationships going before the sent to earth thing happens, if that is ok with people.

3. In the case of the animal request, your character could find a wild cat, dog or some other thing on earth at some point (it could have survived the nuclear war).

1. I guess we could say there is a small place where animals might be, but most pets and creatures were either left behind or floated to conserve oxygen.

2. I would kind of want there to be two or three relationships going before the sent to earth thing happens, if that is ok with people.

3. In the case of the animal request, your character could find a wild cat, dog or some other thing on earth at some point (it could have survived the nuclear war).
If something survived a nuclear war, it ain't what it used to be

You know, a nuclear war would have the same effect as the meteor that wiped out the dinosaurs except it would give a lot of animals diseases and mutate them quite a bit (some of them might only get minor mutations though). Meaning that if they haven't died from diseases, all animals under 25 kg, 55 lb would survive (like cats for example). But the chance that you find a perfectly healthy cat is much less than 1 in a billion

I didn't mean that they would have the re-incarnation thing though. Oh and by the way, since mutations are a thing down there now, we have no idea what to expect from all the animals. We might get attacked by meateating monkeys. Or bunnies :3

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
Me friend recomended this RP (@Killerbunny) and I was instantly hooked by the idea of this rp.

Name (First and Last): James H. Potter

Appearance: 190 cm tall. Somewhat muscular body (like a swimmer) Black messy hair. Black muscle shirt and loose sweatpants. Eye color brown and he uses contact lenses. He has a scar on his left arm starting at the wrist and goes up to his armpit.

Sector: Was Arcadia then walden

Personality: Calm almost emotionless, cunning and sarcastic (like a slytherin hihi)

Backstory (optional): He lost his family in his early age and was taken in by a thief and learned how to steal and kill.

What you are convicted of: Stealing and mass murder (he was ordered to do it)

Job before convicted (if any): Thief

Relationship: N/A

Other: Knows how to fight and kill like a pro Prison :love: Romance