• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Match Made in Prison

I really like this rp idea:)

Name (First and Last): Hope Hunter
Appearance: Her complexion is pale, her cheeks are blushed with a small amount of freckles. She is skinny and of medium height.
She have long dark brown hair, with a fringe to the left. Her left eye is in chocolate colour, and her right eye is dark blue.
Hope wears black sneakers, jeans, shirt with short sleeves and has a hoodie tied on her hips. She wears a necklace with a pearl from her grandmother.
Sector: Arcadia
Personality: She is very shy and trusts very few people. She is sensitive and clumsy, but she will always help when someone needs help
Backstory (optional):She lived with her parents and grandmother, but her life was not the best.
Her parents were alcoholics and were not interested in her at all.
She had the only support in her grandmother, so when one day after returning from work she found a dead grandmother, she collapsed.
She cried in her room reading the last letter from her grandmother until she heard the sound of broken glass.
She quickly ran into the kitchen and saw a drunk father with blood on his hands. Her mother's body and fragments of glass were lying on the floor. Her father didn't want to die, so he washed his hands and ran away as soon as he saw the police lights.
After a few days of investigation the police didn't find her father, but on a container of tablets that her grandmother had overdosed, Hope's fingerprints were found and she was accused of murdering her grandmother. (I have a strange imagination xd)
What you are convicted of: Murder
Job before convicted (if any): Waitress in a small café
Relationship: None (yet)
Other: Prison :love: Romance

What's gonna happen when the chars hit Earth? Because I was thinking Derek would try to help someone during the fall which eventually leads to him hurting his leg.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Well one half will be attacked by some animals (don't know what) and the other half will be attacked by the humans who ancestors never left and became immune to the radiation.

When it comes to mutant animals, I'm kinda thinking about ones related to the ones you'd see in Fallout. Also I don't know which side to put Derek in.

Skylar, Bellamy and Derek are on one half, I think? And Phoenix, Gabriel and Clarke on the other so far, unless Gabriel changed sides, because killerbunny hasn’t got round to posting yet

Oh yeah, this’ll be like fallout.. the game which I’m too young to play.. unless it’s the shelter version that gets really annoying to do, but I’ve watched someone play the actual fallout, just once!

And don’t make me search animal mutations again, I never wanna see THAT..
And Chernobyl is pretty close to what we would be experiencing, I studied it in school in geography once, and basically they had a nuclear power plant explosion and radiation went everywhere, and everything was deserted and dead like it was haunted, it’s gonna be that Halloween sort of vibe now :p

Yeah, I'd possibly go with Skylar and Bellamy to be attacked by animals; could give me a chance to make up my own deformed and mutated creature that could possibly have gained a bit more intelligence after the mutation?

Speaking of mutation, if the Earth is covered with radiation, how will that affect the prisoners who landed?

Last edited: