• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Luna~sun High School (Discussion)

I have a really bad fever, so I wrote that while my head felt like it was on fire.
Jeez way to sock it right in the Pride xD

You're definitely one of the best writers I've ever seen on charms, you've got a way with words that's quite frankly simply a pleasure to indulge in. Though I must say @ThECoRgiGaL also has quite a was with expressing Ann's thoughts in a way that's distinctly different but just a pleasing an indulgence. I must say those are easily some of the most pleasing posts I've read all week. I tip my hat to both your literary talents.

I still need to think of a good post... (And seeing your posts makes me want to think even harder, yet your posts are too good and make mine look concise...) ...and I'm kinda lost as to what everyone's doing.

I still need to think of a good post... (And seeing your posts makes me want to think even harder, yet your posts are too good and make mine look concise...) ...and I'm kinda lost as to what everyone's doing.
You don’t need to make things long and detailed, as long as it moves the plot along it’s great. Idk what a good post for Clyde would be, I mean what Cordy did is give Asher a goal “I want to be more like a vampire” and developed her character that way, whatever you can think of to develop Clyde besides classes works. Clubs work. Goals, aspirations, etc. Like idk, his last name’s Acula, maybe his dad’s a doctor (cause Dr. Acula lmao), Dr. Acula gets transferred to the hospital that Rain’s dad works at, now Snow’s gotta work with a vampire and hates his guts, meanwhile Rain and Clyde become friends (good luck with that, she’s scared of vamps, plus her blood’ll make you wanna be more than friends <.> ) while the parents hate each other, etc etc etc. Just one of the many directions we could go

As for what everyone’s doing, Ann and Aster were talking in the hallway on the way to their next class, but then I timeskipped to after-school clubs so classes have ended. Rain’s in the gardening club

@kyuukestu Sorry kyuu, that answers your question, I didn’t have time to post here sooner. But yes.

Last edited:
I'm thinking there's a way we can all become friends. Let's say Aster's looking for even better flowers to give Ann. Where would he find them? The gardening club. Some other time, though.

I was considering pitching you the idea to go there now, but I decided against it only because you just tried the flower trick not long ago.

@Princess Lilia (Lilly) Here's an idea. You're in the cooking club. Maybe they'll have a massive bake sale somewhere down the line, Bella tries to take Rain's delicious blood and put it into her recipes to make massive profits, all while pretending to be her friend. If you're willing to play a villain.

@Red Gallade Feel free to make a short post of you being in the Gaming Club, could be with NPC's if no other RPer is in it, and the games you play could be thematically related to art, cooking, or gardening. Like the object of the game is killing plant enemies, the boss is a giant plant, the protagonist whacks them with a paint brush, pencil, or all kinds of different artistic weapons and has colorful combo moves. That might give our characters a reason to interact somewhere down the line. There are also gonna be real life boss battles taking place in this RP that we can fight as a crew, if we become friends​

I'm thinking there's a way we can all become friends. Let's say Aster's looking for even better flowers to give Ann. Where would he find them? The gardening club. Some other time, though.

I was considering pitching you the idea to go there now, but I decided against it only because you just tried the flower trick not long ago.

@Princess Lilia (Lilly) Here's an idea. You're in the cooking club. Maybe they'll have a massive bake sale somewhere down the line, Bella tries to take Rain's delicious blood and put it into her recipes to make massive profits, all while pretending to be her friend. If you're willing to play a villain.

@Red Gallade Feel free to make a short post of you being in the Gaming Club, could be with NPC's if no other RPer is in it, and the games you play could be thematically related to art, cooking, or gardening. Like the object of the game is killing plant enemies, the boss is a giant plant, the protagonist whacks them with a paint brush, pencil, or all kinds of different artistic weapons and has colorful combo moves. That might give our characters a reason to interact somewhere down the line. There are also gonna be real life boss battles taking place in this RP that we can fight as a crew, if we become friends​
Bella doesn't put human blood in her recipes, she mostly puts animal blood or no blood.

I'm kinda just writing a filler post, I want to put some time between Aster wandering the halls and him finding the Gardening club. I might check out some other club's in the mean time.

I thought you'd go to the gardening club when Rain was there, since she's currently out. Or maybe she’ll find you there later/on a different day. Or maybe you were planning to go in, swipe her flowers, and continue doing this for days, giving the beautiful flowers to Ann while she doesn't know where you keep getting them. Meanwhile Rain notices her flowers are mysteriously disappearing, and you're the antagonist. But that's just another possible direction. We could also take the first one and be friends like I said before

Last edited:
Lol ok sounds good :) ill try to reply back as fast as i can, as i hate leaving RPs unanswered lol, but im just trying to come up with something that makes sense. My head is a bit foggy as im a lil sick right now :'| also we need to come up with like.. something intense for a story. Do we even know who is still wanting to RP??

Oh. Yeah. I get what you’re asking.

Vampires are still compelled by her. I suppose you’re wondering that because Asher got used to it as he spent time with her, but remember he’s a half-vampire. Aster is a 100% vamp, plus he’s young and horny, so it should be harder for him to resist. That’s why half-bloods and older vamps like teachers are less affected by it.

In other words, it’ll be harder for you to control yourself around Rain. Or it’ll take you much longer to eventually get used to it, if you’re going that route (which I have no problem with). So please be gentle, I mean, civil <.>

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
NNOOOOO MY ALERTS DECIDED TO NOT TELL ME THIS RP WAS ACTIVEEEE AGAIN. But I am still interested! Can someone tell me what has happened in the RP so far? My alert was a jerk and didn’t notify me you guys were posting... a lot.

Don’t be sorry, you express your characters’ thoughts and internal stuff so well that they have way more personality. As for flexing your writing muscles, that’s fine, but I’m personally trying not to do too much of that for this RP. I joined this as a chill thing with the intent of keeping my posts short, but just like every other role play I’m in, my posts get fatter and fatter and then it becomes a pain in the ass. I'm tryna downscale @.@

Last edited:
I feel that lol. Idk i feel like if i try to make mine short i wont get everything across, but i also dont want to make mine too long for obvious reasons. Im sure ill figure stuff out but its fine ill just be a mess until then XD

Alright, I'll be taking a good section of my post to describe Rain and I might take a few liberties. If you wanna give me a more accurate description feel free to after I post @E.K.A.N.S.
Yeah, I can see that. Describing perspiration on my character and autoing where her hair goes. I'm not providing a "more accurate description" because that will bog down my post with things that are unnecessary.
That was the scariest thing ive read all day??!
True. Highly controversial, but it accomplished what it needed to.

Yeah, I can see that. Describing perspiration on my character and autoing where her hair goes. I'm not providing a "more accurate description" because that will bog down my post with things that are unnecessary.

True. Highly controversial, but it accomplished what it needed to.
Eh, they were super minor details. I meant more like if you wanted me to change anything in the description that I gave.
That was the scariest thing ive read all day??! I havent been reading at all today but to be fair you got me to gasp at the biting thing @kyuukestu here is a pirate for making my heart race >>:arr:
sankyuu sankyuu, sounds like a positive reception then :D

May I join? This looks fairly interesting

Full Name: Xaciline Saphire
Appearance: Tends to stick to a more casual style, wears a sky(heh) blue hoodie and black trousers. She has long, red hair that she normally lets fall over her shoulder, and her skin appears relatively healthy for her species. She has equally blue eyes and stands at around 5" 4'
Club: Art club, photography club
Crush: N/A (right now, at least)
Species: Vampire

Look I like the blue colour scheme, okay?

Hello! May I join? :3

Full Name: Claire Leblanc
Appearance: Claire is a tall but surprisingly petite lady. Her short, blue hair frames her slender face, falling just above her shoulders. She is most often seen wearing a modest black dress, sheer stockings and mary janes. Claire has terrible eyesight, therefore she wears glasses.
Club: Music club
Crush: N/A
Species: Vampire