• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Luna~sun High School (Discussion)

Haha XD I feel tho. Honestly I think I'm gonna have Ann give Aster that painting of the flowers as her "Confession of love" :nom:
I don't know though I'm just throwing out ideas at this point lol

Ann
The redheaded vampire studied Aster’s face carefully again. There was another long pause after she had asked, and she was feeling a bit uncomfortable, so the only thing she had left to do was focus back on the Rakshasa’s expression to what had just happened. She wasnt quite sure what he was thinking, as he looked kind of like a deer caught in headlights. Despite her nervousness, she couldnt keep a small grin from appearing on her otherwise worried face.

When she had first met Aster, he had seemed very poised and important, but now he just looked vulnerable. There was something endearing about it, and it made Ann feel warm inside. She wondered for a moment if anyone else had ever seen him this way. Suddenly he leaned toward her, slightly tilting his cheek in her direction.

Sorry...my mind blanked for a bit, could you repeat that one more time?”

Ann’s grey eyes widened in surprise and she felt a bit confused before finally realizing that this probably meant he was ok with it! Her small smile turned into a fanged grin, and she put on an air of confidence even though her insides still felt queezy from nervousness. She didnt want that expression of his to go away. She wanted to keep it locked inside her mind forever. Although it was a short lived moment, it had made her feel important. Special even.

“I said that I’m going to have a surprise for you tomorrow,” Ann repeated softly, her eyes appraising the taller vampire with what one could only decribe as love, “so you’d better be watching for me!” Suddenly Ann’s happiness had begun to melt away. The warmness had quickly been replaced with a sudden feeling of worry, and her mind automatically shifted over to thoughts of her brother. Something was wrong...

“Aster, I have to go alright? I’ll be looking for you tomorrow. I’m really sorry...” She felt so torn between staying with him and going to find her brother.. but the nagging feeling in her gut told her to hurry and look for Asher.
Aster: Wait -no! I mean, yes! But NO! I meant repeat the kiss not what you were saying! *distraught* :(

Oohh!!! That makes sense!! Aww poor Aster XD my confusion resulted in no kiss thats so sad

Alexa play despacito

Edit: Now i have despacito stuck in my brain someone help :(

Last edited:
First post in a month. Might dip soon.

You can keep going with whatever you wanted to do in the early morning and treat my post as happening later, after Asher's out the ER, if you want.

Sure. Also yea idk how much im going to be replying right now as theres kind of been some stuff going on irl so im trying to deal with that first lol

Can i still join?

Character Profile: Despite coming from a family of hunters Pierre's mother admired vampires and decided to get him into a school for them so that he could grow closer to them. Though Pierre has nothing against them he finds it uncomfortable being the only human. Since birth he has been trained to be able to fend himself off of any vampire attack.
Full Name: Pierre Jean-Basquat
Appearance: Pierre is dark skinned has hazel colored eyes and isn't buff but he is muscular noting the fact that he has abs from always being trained by his family. He sports a curly man bun for his hair since his sister never let him cut his hair. He wears a white dress shirt with a black neck tie and blue jeans with a Hermes designer belt and black dress shoes. He also wears black glasses. He says that it makes him look nerdy but people say that he looks cute with them since he has a curl that hangs out of his bun and over the side of his glasses. Pierre also has a violin case hung over his shoulder that houses a Japanese sword.
Club: None yet
Crush: None yet whoever wants to
Species: Human

Last edited:
Full Name: Lukas Whitewick
Appearance: he has dark raven hair and emerald green eyes. He wear a long sleeve white hoodie with a black long sleeve shirt with a pair of light gray pants. And he wears collar around his neck beause of his family’s bloodline of being servants of vampires. He wears a katana staraped to his back.
Club: None ( yet
Crush: none ( yet
Species: human