• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Luna~sun High School (Discussion)

@OtisRolePlays I responded to your character with a male vampire who's also in the cooking club.

I'm introducing an antagonist here who in the future will try to use human blood in his recipes to cheat and for personal gain. But that's a long-term conflict. If we want to talk about short-term enemies, this is a school. Bullying happens all the time, especially here, where vampires and humans don't always mix perfectly. And this happens to everyone, not just Rain. Ms. Heavengates is often too busy to address it herself (but may host an event later in the year that brings bloodsuckers and ordinary people together to finally take care of the problem).

I picture the vampires organizing themselves into a gang, there being a disciplinary committee, fights, deception, vampire teachers taking advantage of their students, Parent Day (that'll be interesting), etc. I'm pretty hungry after writing my RP post so I'm barely managing to word this correctly. If anyone wants to plan with me, please follow up/post ideas here.

@OtisRolePlays I responded to your character with a male vampire who's also in the cooking club.

I'm introducing an antagonist here who in the future will try to use human blood in his recipes to cheat and for personal gain. But that's a long-term conflict. If we want to talk about short-term enemies, this is a school. Bullying happens all the time, especially here, where vampires and humans don't always mix perfectly. And this happens to everyone, not just Rain. Ms. Heavengates is often too busy to address it herself (but may host an event later in the year that brings bloodsuckers and ordinary people together to finally take care of the problem).

I picture the vampires organizing themselves into a gang, there being a disciplinary committee, fights, deception, vampire teachers taking advantage of their students, Parent Day (that'll be interesting), etc. I'm pretty hungry after writing my RP post so I'm barely managing to word this correctly. If anyone wants to plan with me, please follow up/post ideas here.
*shrug* im just going along with the bullying thing, hence why Ann got threatened for saving Rain. I havent really thought about any evil characters though... could i adopt the vamp that attacked Rain and make him into an actual character??

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Name: Marcel Galliard
Appearance: Tall, Has a scar across his right eye and hair covering a soulless left eye, Has horns but one is broken in half and has wings, leather jacket with a white t-shirt underneath, Jeans with punk boots, pale white skin.
Club: Gaming club
Crush: None yet
Species: half vampire half demon

The cooking club and gardening club events are happening at the same time, even though the posts for the latter were made earlier. Rain's bit looks like it's over for now, once this bit ends I was planning to skip. Of course, Xa still needs directions

Sorry i havent posted :'| school is starting back up again for me and also i havent had any ideas for this RP lol. Also im waiting for @kyuukestu to reply so i can give em a chance. Im just kind of an actual mess rn as a lot has been going on and ive been exhausted lol. I can reply if needed tho!!
I feel you on the school part, I haven't actually gotten the chance to write an RP reply since sunday ish...

I'll try to get one in by tmrw the latest though. Maybe later tonight if I can spare a few minutes.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
I mean...yeah but Alucard is going to have all of his personalities and stuff from Castlevania Symphony of the night in Which he hates drinking blood like Marcel they both hate the taste of blood @E.K.A.N.S
(Btw this image doesn't belong to me it belongs to the rightful creators of Castlevania Konami)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 35
@OtisRolePlays Braden never left. He’s still there while Otis is baking but I put in a timeskip that includes what he’s doing after everyone else leaves.

The second part of my post is Rain coming back from work (at night, hours after the cooking club has ended) to find Otis in their room. I don’t know if Otis is gonna be back in the dorm at night, but if she is, I’m gonna need a response.

@kyuukestu @Sky5372 @ThECoRgiGaL I’m not forcing a timeskip on you three. My characters’ events are done for the day and I just put everything into one post. Xaciline should really say something to break this hallway deadlock.

@E.K.A.N.S. so im still waiting for sky to reply, should we just skip that part? Lol im not really sure what to do, i dont want to not give em a chance to reply, but at the same time we skipped to really late at night right? Sorry im just confused XD

We didn’t skip to late at night, only I did. You don’t have to skip to night, you can fill the time between your post and mine however you like. I just put the rest of my character’s day into one post rather than a series of inconsequential posts.

I only asked @OtisRolePlays to timeskip with me because the second part of my post happens at night and Rain’s wondering if Otis is back in the room by then

Ok! So basically, E.K.A.N.S. character Rain is a human that has irresistible blood. all of the vampires, students and teachers alike, are very tempted by the smell of it. So one of my two characters, Ann, saved her from a vampire that cornered her in the hallway, and now some of the vampires in the school are out to make Ann and anyone she is associated with that shares her ideals that humans shouldnt be eaten are to be "corrected" in a a sense. Those are the "villains" that i created. E.K.A.N.S has created a vampire that is in the cooking club, and he is going to use Rain's blood in a bake sale, which will only stir up the drama more!

Allllrighty, then one quick question.

For the little altercation that's going down in the hall. Does all that occur post the mini-time skip? Because Aster is currently pre-time skip and I'm debating over whether to end the conversation with Ann and head to his dorm, or prolong the conversation for a bit longer.

It um.. It's during the same moment Ann and Aster are talking XD I'm not even sure if that answered your question BUT you can go ahead and do whichever you feel would be better! I'm ok with either!