• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Luna~sun High School (Discussion)

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
XD yep, exactly what I expected. I’m guessing that most of the likes were from Scorch, correct?

Edit: Hmm, what are all the classes we can be in? I want to make a schedule for Otis...

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
what period should be next? I recommend math (though i know as much about high school courses as an actual freshman so don't expect me to know what topics they teach...)

Hmmm, I believe most of us are at very varying levels of Math. Can we get a quick rundown of what topics in Math each of us intends to cover? If any of us match up our Ocs can have courses together.

I can see it now. Vampires getting the jump on her in between class or after school, and fights between vampires breaking out, all just to get a taste of her blood. Does that seem right? Or am I over thinking it a little too much? :p

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Idea: freshman and sophomore share some classes. like a freshman on one day would take these classes with sophomore, then the next the classes they take are by themselves. they select 3/4 of the classes they can choose, with 1 fourth they share with the other grade. then next year the other fourth of the classes they didnt choose they share that with new freshman. ie freshman takes history but not criminology, sophomore they take criminology with freshman that dont have history. next year those freshman get history. then in junior and senior of the previous classes they took last years they choose 1/2 in advanced forms, get another 1/4th they share with senior, then when they're senior they take the missing 1/4th

edit:16-18 junior/senior, 14-16 freshman/sophomore

I can see it now. Vampires getting the jump on her in between class or after school, and fights between vampires breaking out, all just to get a taste of her blood. Does that seem right? Or am I over thinking it a little too much? :p
Underthinking. Shit gets crazier than that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@ThECoRgiGaL Lmao I just realized Asher is 10. How’s he in high school? XD

Last edited:
@ThECoRgiGaL Not that you need it, but I give you permission to knock him the fuck out XD
@E.K.A.N.S. Haha that was definitely the plan XD
“To say that Ann knocked him the fuck out would’ve been an understatement, for she clawed his face to shreds” XD :-O

@kyuukestu I was thinking the elections could be the first major arc in the RP. Things could get really ugly and vicious between the candidates. Sounds like your character isn’t the student council president type, more like the VP.

I also notice Mr. Nebby has not yet jumped in though he’s been following along. Need help?

Yea, President isn't my thing. Public Appeal is too much work. It'd take a nice comfortable position as the VP and just do things behind the scenes.

I suppose we'll need actual candidates for the election though.

All in all it sounds like you have a solid plan going for you.

Hi, I'm gonna need a response from either @ThECoRgiGaL or @kyuukestu or whoever to clear up the situation in the hallway. Here are a few ideas, get your characters to class or introduce yourselves or kill two birds with one stone, skip to after school, idk, can be as shitty as my last post or Shakespeare but anything that allows me to get to the gardening club after school

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
“To say that Ann knocked him the fuck out would’ve been an understatement, for she clawed his face to shreds” XD :-O

@kyuukestu I was thinking the elections could be the first major arc in the RP. Things could get really ugly and vicious between the candidates. Sounds like your character isn’t the student council president type, more like the VP.

I also notice Mr. Nebby has not yet jumped in though he’s been following along. Need help?
I don’t know when the classes are happening @.@

Yeah you do. Rain's in math class right now.

If not you can be in any class you want at any time, just make one. And develop your own story around it if you'd like.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
im Confused cuz if people share classes, then they wouldn’t have it at the same time unless they’re in the same year right? Or else they’d either repeat something they learned or learning something of a higher level than they should be taught. So I would be in the same year as Otis, who I don’t remember being in a class right now

Hmmm, we could share classrooms and have multiple teachers to settle cross-year curriculum. So a teacher to each year group for that class. Perhaps we could rationalize it as not too many humans and vampires were ready to jump onboard a co-ed school like that and as such our student population is rather low.

Yeah, Math is one of those classes that's divided between years. Anyone could take introductory psych or economics though.

What I worry about is this. An RP has limited players, so forcing a structure on it that further splits us up and prevents some characters from interacting will kill it. Others might find it too confusing to follow/too restrictive and quit on the idea. Instead of compromising the freedom to do whatever you want, we can easily bullshit Nebby and Aster being in the same classes by saying Nebby completed extra work over the summer that got him into a higher class, or he did well enough in the last year of middle school to place there, or he appealed to the administration with a compelling reason, or he's a genius. Feel free to explain these things in the RP if you want or leave it out entirely.

Notice how I never specified the kind of math Rain was doing in my last post and simply said "practice problems." We can leave out unnecessary details like that. There's no need to put ourselves in a tight space.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Eh, I call kissing her hand a nice first step to flirting. Not sure if I want flirty to be part of Aster's personality though, I suppose I'll see where this goes.
Haven’t posted yet so that’s why I didn’t have notification for that post where he did that