1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ask to Join Luna~sun High School (Discussion)

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by Princess Lilia (Lilly), Nov 18, 2018.

1. XD yep, exactly what I expected. I’m guessing that most of the likes were from Scorch, correct?

Edit: Hmm, what are all the classes we can be in? I want to make a schedule for Otis...

5DigitNeb likes this.
  2. Hungry Badass

Hungry Badass Previously Iazy guy who loves to eat

Im down for maths and European history

5DigitNeb likes this.
  3. This is a very European sentence :p

OtisRolePlays and 5DigitNeb like this.
  4. 5DigitNeb

5DigitNeb Previously ScorchPlayz

Ok cool so I’ll just go with the nurse office excuse of why he wasn’t there

OtisRolePlays and E.K.A.N.S. like this.
  5. 5DigitNeb

what period should be next? I recommend math (though i know as much about high school courses as an actual freshman so don't expect me to know what topics they teach...)

OtisRolePlays likes this.
  6. Hungry Badass

Hungry Badass Previously Iazy guy who loves to eat

My character is in math class just to be clear

5DigitNeb and OtisRolePlays like this.
  7. I might make my char go to math, then maybe something else like science.

5DigitNeb and OtisRolePlays like this.
  8. Hmm, might as well make Otis go to Math too. Maybe History after that....

5DigitNeb likes this.
  9. Hmmm, I believe most of us are at very varying levels of Math. Can we get a quick rundown of what topics in Math each of us intends to cover? If any of us match up our Ocs can have courses together.

5DigitNeb likes this.
  10. Pardon the long post but I cannot stress this enough. If you're a vampire, play along and be excited by her <.>

BlueMew392 and 5DigitNeb like this.
  11. I can see it now. Vampires getting the jump on her in between class or after school, and fights between vampires breaking out, all just to get a taste of her blood. Does that seem right? Or am I over thinking it a little too much? :p

E.K.A.N.S. and 5DigitNeb like this.
  12. 5DigitNeb

uhh im in math cuz im with otis

13. 5DigitNeb

Idea: freshman and sophomore share some classes. like a freshman on one day would take these classes with sophomore, then the next the classes they take are by themselves. they select 3/4 of the classes they can choose, with 1 fourth they share with the other grade. then next year the other fourth of the classes they didnt choose they share that with new freshman. ie freshman takes history but not criminology, sophomore they take criminology with freshman that dont have history. next year those freshman get history. then in junior and senior of the previous classes they took last years they choose 1/2 in advanced forms, get another 1/4th they share with senior, then when they're senior they take the missing 1/4th

edit:16-18 junior/senior, 14-16 freshman/sophomore

kyuukestu likes this.
  14. Know why they call you Scorch? Cause you just fried my brain XD

5DigitNeb likes this.
  15. 5DigitNeb

ahaha, i am known to explain things badly. if nobody understood we can just forget the idea

16. Underthinking. Shit gets crazier than that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@ThECoRgiGaL Lmao I just realized Asher is 10. How’s he in high school? XD

#96 E.K.A.N.S., Dec 20, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
    BlueMew392 and 5DigitNeb like this.
  17. Hm fair point i didnt really think about that lol. Theyre 14. Well he is, shes 140 or something lol

5DigitNeb likes this.
  18. That’s not a bad idea :p

@Princess Lilia (Lilly) I replied for Ms. Heavengates, because as I understand she’s a bio-less character who can be RPed by anyone when the story needs it

Also I need to stop confusing Aster and Asher when I type XD

#98 E.K.A.N.S., Dec 21, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
    5DigitNeb likes this.
  19. I really need to think of a good post; my char's just blending into the background.

5DigitNeb likes this.
  20. @ThECoRgiGaL Not that you need it, but I give you permission to knock him the fuck out XD

@Count Drakyuula I'm gonna need a response from you to free up Ms. Heavengates

5DigitNeb likes this.
  21. 5DigitNeb likes this.
  22. Lmfao, gotcha gotcha, I'll get right to that.

5DigitNeb likes this.
  23. “To say that Ann knocked him the fuck out would’ve been an understatement, for she clawed his face to shreds” XD :-O

@kyuukestu I was thinking the elections could be the first major arc in the RP. Things could get really ugly and vicious between the candidates. Sounds like your character isn’t the student council president type, more like the VP.

I also notice Mr. Nebby has not yet jumped in though he’s been following along. Need help?

5DigitNeb likes this.
  24. Yea, President isn't my thing. Public Appeal is too much work. It'd take a nice comfortable position as the VP and just do things behind the scenes.

I suppose we'll need actual candidates for the election though.

All in all it sounds like you have a solid plan going for you.

5DigitNeb likes this.
  25. 5DigitNeb likes this.
  26. Hi, I'm gonna need a response from either @ThECoRgiGaL or @kyuukestu or whoever to clear up the situation in the hallway. Here are a few ideas, get your characters to class or introduce yourselves or kill two birds with one stone, skip to after school, idk, can be as shitty as my last post or Shakespeare but anything that allows me to get to the gardening club after school

5DigitNeb likes this.
  27. 5DigitNeb

I don’t know when the classes are happening @.@

28. Yeah you do. Rain's in math class right now.

If not you can be in any class you want at any time, just make one. And develop your own story around it if you'd like.

5DigitNeb likes this.
  29. 5DigitNeb

im Confused cuz if people share classes, then they wouldn’t have it at the same time unless they’re in the same year right? Or else they’d either repeat something they learned or learning something of a higher level than they should be taught. So I would be in the same year as Otis, who I don’t remember being in a class right now

30. Hmmm, we could share classrooms and have multiple teachers to settle cross-year curriculum. So a teacher to each year group for that class. Perhaps we could rationalize it as not too many humans and vampires were ready to jump onboard a co-ed school like that and as such our student population is rather low.

5DigitNeb likes this.
  31. Yeah, Math is one of those classes that's divided between years. Anyone could take introductory psych or economics though.

What I worry about is this. An RP has limited players, so forcing a structure on it that further splits us up and prevents some characters from interacting will kill it. Others might find it too confusing to follow/too restrictive and quit on the idea. Instead of compromising the freedom to do whatever you want, we can easily bullshit Nebby and Aster being in the same classes by saying Nebby completed extra work over the summer that got him into a higher class, or he did well enough in the last year of middle school to place there, or he appealed to the administration with a compelling reason, or he's a genius. Feel free to explain these things in the RP if you want or leave it out entirely.

Notice how I never specified the kind of math Rain was doing in my last post and simply said "practice problems." We can leave out unnecessary details like that. There's no need to put ourselves in a tight space.

5DigitNeb and kyuukestu like this.
  32. 5DigitNeb

Or we can just skip classes all together and leave it as filler so we can get into the juicy stuff

E.K.A.N.S. likes this.
  33. Aster: *Is already brazenly hitting on girls instead of attending class*

What do you both propose we do after school though? Any particular interactions planned?

5DigitNeb likes this.
  34. 5DigitNeb

He is? Legit didn’t notice

35. Eh, I call kissing her hand a nice first step to flirting. Not sure if I want flirty to be part of Aster's personality though, I suppose I'll see where this goes.

5DigitNeb likes this.
  36. 5DigitNeb

Haven’t posted yet so that’s why I didn’t have notification for that post where he did that

37. Aster is literally kyuu lmao
    This is the type of shit I enjoy <.>

kyuukestu likes this.
  38. *Starts thinking of shipping Aster and Ann*

*Reads Ann's bios*
    ... Well then. I suppose...legal loli is best loli...what could go wrong, eh?

39. I think Cordy meant she looks 14 @kyuukestu

40. Yea, I just came across that part when I was going back through the posts. I suppose 14 is a solid age. It's not nearly as unsettling as 10 xD