• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Life as a Hunter

Zenix barely managed to hear what Midnight said. He turned to her. "You probably don't need to worry about that," he said, "The people will probably think that you're a religious person."

Midnight uncovered her mouth and scoffed at Zenix. "Who in their right minds wears a 'black religious' mask?" She asked, her cold tone coming out naturally. "Plus, don't people know what my mask looks like?" She asked, she had seen her picture, with her gear on of course including her mask, in a newspaper article once. She had seen it when she was walking back to Base and was walking through a town that didn't have very many people in it. Ever since then she's been quite cautious in towns.

"And who's fault was it to let their picture be taken?" He asked, "If you're so cautious then take the mask off. I mean, they don't know what your face looks like."

Midnight growled at Zenix's first remark but nevertheless she took her mask off. "Actually, it was a spy that took my picture because spies are very crafty and sometimes we don't even know they're there. For example, we could have some spy at the Base and not even know it," she said as she twisted her head to the left with her usual frown on her face. "Hey, what is that?" She muttered with squinted eyes as she looked at a tree though something seemed to be moving behind it. She stopped in her tracks to listen and look at the tree with the movement. She noticed it was too big to be a small Pokémon and too small to be a large Pokémon.

Midnight slightly growled but it hardly audible. The strange creature kept moving and Midnight wanted so bad to just go and see what it was but she knew she couldn't. "Let's just go," she said and began to walk away from the thing that was behind the trees with a sigh.

As he was passing by the Super Contest Hall, Zack saw the Lopunny that Janette wanted, with the company of the trainer and other person, and started to sneakily get closer.Apparently the Lopunny was going to be in a contest soon, so Zack didn't had much time. "Ok Klaus, I distract they two, you lure the Lopunny to you." The Sableye nodded as the boy got to talk with the trainer and his friend. "Uh, excuse me, but the next contest, will it b..." The Sableye taunted the Lopunny, who got angry, but ignored him.After one more taunt, the pokemon was angrily staring at Klaus, and after a few seconds, runned towards him, and used thunder punch, launching the ghost, who made advantage and started running away, being followed by the angry Lopunny.After a few meters, the Sableye jumped in a trash can, and as the Lopunny did the same, he used confuse ray, and stared at her with mean look.
"Yes, and in a few minutes me and my lo...punny?Where is she?" The trainer said as he noticed that his pokemon was missing, and Zack got advantage of the situation. "My carbink is missing too!Let's look for them together!" Zack said in a worried voice. "Ok, it's the best to do." The trained replied and they started searching for them.Not much time later, they found a Sableye in the top of a trash can, possibly looking for food. "Wait, what if he ate..." The boy was frightened, or this was what looked like. "Guys, keep going, I find you later.I think I need some minutes to rest." The other two nodded and started walking, as they got out of vision Zack and Klaus smiled to each other. "Nice job!Now lets get her out of here." He said as the Lopunny in a desperate move used a high jump kick, forgetting about the Sableye's immunity and hurting itself.After it, Zack started to run as fast as possible with the almost unconscious Lopunny, to try to get out of the city quickly and get back to base.

Steve was surprised to see the cage. "I don't think they would like that." Steve said worried. "I have a larger cage for all of them, that I recommend that you use." Steve toke out a pretty large cage, with pillows on the bottom. He put the Eevees in, and gave it to the Client. "Take good care of them. Now, can I please have the money please?" Steve asked.

Midnight brought her right index finger to her chin, the rest of her hand holding her chin, as she looked at the ground. She was thinking about what the thing behind the tree. She often put her hand in that position when she was deeply thinking about something, a habit she was trying to break for she thought that people would possibly make fun of her. She forgot that Zenix was with her as she continued walking while deep in thought.

The client snapped his fingers and the bodyguard gave Steve the money and received the cage with Eevees. The client then becomes a bit skeptical about the pillows. "Are the pillows really necessary?" He asked and becomes less skeptical.

Zenix turned see Midnight holding her face. "You know, you look kinda cute," he said.

Midnight stopped thinking as she heard Zenix talk and looked at Zenix with surprise as a blush began to creep up her hesks. She turned away from him and put her hand down, it instinctively going around her Houndoom's Pokéball. "D-don't say what you don't m-mean," she said as she looked at the ground with her pink cheeks. A light breeze blew causing her hood to fall off her head, showing her silky black hair that shined in the sun.

Zenix chuckled at the sight of Midnight blushing. "Relax, I was only teasing you," he said, "By the way, your hood fell off." He was about to point at the hood but accidentally touched her hair. "Wow, your hair is so soft," he said as he stroked Midnight's hair a bit.

Midnight felt Zenix touching her hair which felt like petting to her, which she quite enjoyed. She leaned into his touch though it was instinct and she was still blushing. She made some sort of purring noise as her hand fell to her side and she stopped walking, her eyes closing.

Midnight snapped out of her trance when Zenix removed his hand from her hair with a huge blush. "Don't tell anyone about what just happened," she warned him as she began to fast walk toward the town, pulling her hood over her head. She began thinking again though her hand instinctively went the same way if was before.

"Umm, o....kay...." Zenix said, processing what had just happened. He proceeded to follow Midnight into Eterna City. 'What was that about,' he thought to himself.

Midnight sighed and put her hand on her Houndoom's Pokéball. Her Houndoom popped out and walked alongside her, glancing at Zenix a few times. They were now in Eternal City and Midnight's Houndoom growled at anyone who came too close to Midnight.

Zenix entered Eternal City as well and saw that Midnight's Houndoom came out of its Pokeball. He decided to keep a little bit of a distance from her.

Midnight glanced at Zenix, with her usual frown and cold expression, to see him keeping a bit of a distance. She chuckled and turned her eyes back on front of her.

Zenix saw that Midnight looked back at him and sighed. "This is going to be a long mission," he said to himself. After some more walking, he could see the exit of the city.

Midnight reached into her jacket after she unzipped it to, she had a black shirt under her jacket like always, and felt for the file with the informs of the mission. She didn't have it in her jacket but she always has it in her jacket so she began to worry but it didn't show on her face. "Do you have the file?" She asked Zenix as she looked back at him with her jacket still unzipped.

Zenix shook his head. "No, you gave it back to the boss remember?" He said with a bit of a sigh, "You gave it back after admiring the Dragonair picture."

Midnight sighed and face palmed. "That was meant for you to take not for her to take it back," she said and began to stroke her Houndoom's head to calm herslef down. "I hope you remembered all the information that you could get," she said as she exited the Eternal City.

Midnight flinched as she remembered that the Dragonair had a trainer. She sighed as she continued walking, waiting to see the house. She wouldn't admit it but she hardly went on missions that had the target with a trainer so she didn't know what to do.

Midnight hesitated as she began to stroke her Houndoom's head again. "Because, if anyone took my Houndoom and/or my Umbreon away I would be very upset and would probably try to kill the person who took them," she answered, which was the truth but there was another reason and she didn't want to talk about it.

Zenix listened to Midnight's reason and didn't say anything else. He then saw a house that is outside of the forest. "That must be it," he said.

Midnight nodded as she continued to stroke her Houndoom's head for comfort for both of them. She suddenly turned around and began to walk behind Zenix. She didn't know what to say to the trainer or do to him so she didn't want to be the one that did the talking, if they were going to talk to him.

Zenix noticed Midnight walking behind him and came up with something. "Here's what we can do," he said, "We could hide in the forest and wait for them to come out."

Steve nodded. "It will make them happy." Steve explained. "And even if you don't care about that, then it will prevent them from feeling they need to get out of there. I am going to go now." Steve got back into the Aircraft, and flew back into the hanger. The group woke up, and went in different directions to do different things. Steve sent out Hugger again, and hugged her for a job well done. They walked into Janette's office. "I did it, and I have the money." Steve said.

Midnight nodded and her Houndoom was becoming restless. "I know, but we have a trainer for this Lopunny so I will only use you when I need to," she muttered to her Houndoom with the ghost of a smile.

"Thank you, I will take care of them," the client said to Steve with a sinister tone, which was not on purpose. He then left with the Eevees.

"Excellent," Janette said to Steve, "Let me see the money."

Zenix found some tree at the edge of the forest which make a perfect hiding spot. "Here," he said to Midnight and went to the hiding spot.

Midnight followed Zenix, putting her Houndoom her his Pokéball. She looked round the tree to see the cabin but no activity yet so she slipped on her mask. She realized her jacket was still unzipped so she zipped it back up. She began to watch the house when she got an idea. She jumped into the tree to where she was hidden in the leaves and could see the cabin so she sat leaned on a sturdy branch, waiting for something to happen.

A few minutes later a young lady came out of the house with the Dragonair. They started to water the flowers. "All right, it's about time," Zenix said and reached for Charizard Pokeball.

Midnight watched the Pokémon and its trainer, noticing the purring and cooing it was doing. She had the ghost of a smile on her lips as she continued to watch them, oblivious to the fact that Zenix had said something.

Steve toke out the money he got from the client, and gave it to Janette. "Do you know when I can find a new cage?" Steve asked. "I need a new one, since I needed to give mine to the client."

Zenix noticed that Midnight wasn't paying attention and went to them himself. The lady noticed Zenix and turned to him, "Hello? May I help you?"
Zenix said nothing and sent out his Charizard.

"There should be more in the storage," Janette replied.