• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Life as a Hunter

"I should be asking you that question. I was just trying to catch an ursaring witch only come out at night and I almost end up shooting you" John said. "Anyway I'm going back to base" John said getting out of the patch of grass. "I'm predicting and hoping your going back to base to if the boss knew we were out this late she'd kill us"John said starting to walk back to base.

As the boy, what's his name, leave a pair of amber eyes followed his every move. "Hm~, who's he?" Mik ask to her partners Chastiefol and Lancelot. The Decidueye narrowed his eyes at the boy before shrugging, Mik blink at him until she felt a hand on her shoulder, she looked at the Gallade 'M'lady I think we should go. The boy has a point. The boss will kill us if were out this long.' Lancelot said telepathically.

Mik pouted "But his not even talking to us. So the warning doesn't concern us besides I could just make an excuse." She whine

Midnight nodded as she began to head back to the base, a light pink dusted on her cheeks. "I was just out here to get some air," she explained as she fell into step with her Houndoom that wasn't at all happy with the situation at hand, though he also heard a couple of Pokemon which he ignored. Midnight also heard the new Pokemon with a slight human voice but it was faint so she didn't say anything.

After reading the invitation, Zenix decided to show his new Gardevoir around the base. He brought Gardevoir out of her ball, stepped out of his room and closed the door with Gardevoir following him. He then proceeded to walk around the base with Gardevoir still following him.

When they reached the Base Midnight looked down at her Houndoom. "I'm going to head inside," she said and opened the back door, heading to the kitchen to get a small bite to eat. "Houndoom, you need to learn manners," she said, earning a roll of brown eyes from the Dark Pokemon. "Yeah, who's going to listen? You? You have to put up with me since I'm your Pokemon," Houndoom said as he entered the kitchen, sitting by the entrance with his shoulders slumped. Midnight grabbed a Dr. Pepper, opening it and drinking it all the while leaning against the counter a she looked at her Pokemon.

Jagged was back in his room and found his door and drawer open revealing his old photos. "Hey, did I leave this open?!" He asked himself as he locked the door behind him and looked at the drawer. He looked through them and thought about the pictures and how they were significant to him. "Hm, hey Gallade, remember this?" He asked the Gallade as he showed him a photo of when he was a Ralts, the photo showed the Ralts crying, the Gallade turned away looking embarrassed in front of his friends. "Wait, somethings wrong." He said as he began searching through the photos and realized that one was missing. "Where is it?" He asked himself as he went to go lie down on his bed and think about who would take that photo.

As Zenix and Gardevoir walked around the base, Zenix eventually stopped in the middle of the hall when he saw Janette standing in front of them. "Good evening ma'am," he said as he bowed. Gardevoir's eyes showed a bit of fear as she saw Janette.

Janette walked up to them with a smirk. "Good evening Zenix. Taking a stroll are we?" She asked, which Zenix nodded. She then turned her attention to Gardevoir, "How's your new Gardevoir? Are you two getting along?"

"Yes," Zenix replied, "I was showing her around the base." Gardevoir looked away from Janette. Fear filled her eyes.

"Good," Janette said and then stood in front of Gardevoir. She cupped her chin and brought her face towards her's. "I would hate for our new member to feel uncomfortable," Janette said with a devilish smile.

Gardevoir was completely filled with fear as Janette cupped her chin. Her eye pupils were shaking a bit and she slowly breathing heavily. Zenix watched this and knew Janette did something to Gardevoir to make her feel this afraid towards her.

Janette let Gardevoir's chin go and stepped back. "Well I must be going," she said, "Have a good night." She walked away from the two of them.

Gardevoir held on to Zenix's arm tightly as she recovered, still filled with fear. Her eyes were still shaking a bit and she was still slowly breathing heavily. Zenix just glared at Janette, wondering what could have happened to make Gardevoir this scared of her.

Midnight felt a surge of fear, small at first but then it was big. Midnight ran out of the kitchen, her drink had fallen from her hand and spilled on the floor. She made her way to a hall where she felt the fear, gripping onto the wall as she watched Janette walking away from Zenix and his Gardevoir. "Z-Zenix, what happened?" She asked, looking at Gradevoir with surprise.

"I don't know for sure..." Zenix said without turning to Midnight, and still glaring in the direction Janette walked off in, "But I can say for certain, that Janette did something that made Gardevoir scared of her."

Gardevoir was startled a bit by Midnight's sudden appearance, but still held onto Zenix's arm. She was still slowly panting, but her eye pupils stopped shaking.

Midnight nodded, walking over to Gardevoir. There was little fear in the Gardevoir so Midnight decided to approach her. "What happened?" She asked her, curious to what Janette did to Gardevoir to produce that much fear. Houndoom suddenly rounded the corner, looking at Midnight with panic in his eyes. "What? Midnight, what is going on?" He asked as he panted, walking to behind Midnight. "I don't know, yet," she said as she put a comforting hand on Gardevoir's arm with concern in her cobalt blue eyes.

Mik along with her partners, Chastiefol and Lancelot, appeared out of nowhere. "Thanks Lancelot. Teleportation must be really handy to your race, eh?" She teased as her words lay the underlying message of 'I told you not to worry. Were not going to get killed by the Boss.' Lancelot rolled his eyes before glaring at the chuckling Decidueye.

Mik smiled at the two before she took a sniff the air "I smell leftover... fear." She inhaled her head turning towards the other people that she never thought existed in the hallway. Her eyes landing on the Gardevoir, she chuckled and wave a hand in greeting "Yo. Who are you?"

The shiny Gardevoir simply just shook her head, implying that she did not want to talk about it. A little bit after Midnight put her comforting hand on her arm, Gardevoir slowly calmed down.

Zenix stopped glaring in the direction Janette went and turned to Gardevoir. "You okay?" He asked.

Gardevoir looked up at Zenix and nodded.

Zenix heard someone calling out to them and turned to see a girl with a Gallade and a Decidueye. "Um, hi, I'm Zenix," he said to the girl, "Who are you?"

Jagged got dressed and ran into the hall with Shinx holding onto Virgo Chandelure floating, and Gallade following Jagged. "Move out of the way!" He yelled as he ran into Zenix.

"Zen-his... Zen-what... Zennish... Ugh, whatever!" Mik shouted in frustration before yawning loudly. "Wow itsh bed time already. No wonder I was getting tongue tied." She turn around and embrace Chastiefol who pick the girl up, careful as to not let her legs or arms brush on the sharp quills of his body. The Decidueye sigh as he successfully carry the gir "I'm Mikaela Strange-r~" she drawled as her Decidueye and Gallade walk towards their direction. As they pass by Mik suddenly pointed at the Gardevoir then look at Midnight with half lidded eyes "She's so pretty, miss. Who are they~?"

Jagged got up. "Sorry about that Zenix." He said as he brushed himself up and Absol began to growl. "Hey, Virgo chill, what's wrong?" He asked her as she kept growling at Zenix. "What's with her?" He asked himself. "Anyways Zenix, what's with the Gardevoir, who's the girl with the other Gallade, and hello Midnight." He said.

Zenix watched Mik leave and then got knocked down by Jagged. "Ow!" He shouted as they collided. Zenix then got back up and said, "It's alright... just watch where you're going next time." He then saw Jagged's Absol growling at him and turned his attention back to Jagged. "Well, that's my Gardevoir and that girl was Mikaela," he replied.

"Alright then. Hi Mikeala, anyways has anyone seen a photograph?!" He asked them. "I need that photograph it's the only memory I have left of my parents and family." He said.

Midnight watched Jagged run into Zenix then she heard Mikeala say that Zenix's Gardevoir was pretty. "That is Zenix's Gardevoir," she answered Mikeala then she turned to Jagged and heard him talk about a photo of his family. "Hello, Jagged. I don't think I ever saw a picture," she said as she thought about when she walked around the Base. "Oh! I'll go get one that I found the other day," she said then she ran to her room to get the picture. She walked out of her room with a picture and showed it to Jagged. "Is this it?" She asked and hoped it was because Midnight would be upset if she lost a photo of her parents and family but she didn't have any.

"How'd you?" Jagged asked. "Where?" He asked in shock as he gave the photo to Gallade. "Take it back to the room, come back quickly." He said as Gallade ran to the room. "Where'd you find it?" He asked again.

Midnight thought about the other day when she left her room. "Well, I left my room early in the morning to get something to eat when I noticed a picture on the floor so I picked it up. I put it in my room later that day because usually when someone puts something in the lost and found someone steals it," she explained as she smiled at Jagged. "It is a pretty picture and everyone looks happy but I don't like cameras so I never really took any pictures, not even with my family," she said then looked at the ground with sad cobalt blue eyes, her hair falling in her face.

Chastiefol sigh before carrying his half asleep trainer back to there room. Once there he set her down on her bed as Lancelot close the door. Both Pokémon staying up, keeping watch over Mikaela, after all they're in a den of many strong hunters, no matter how long you stayed with them, you could never be too sure. Meanwhile in Mikaela's half unconscious mind 'I wonder when I'll get to play in the playground. I'm getting bored in this hideout.'