• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
(Allie)
Allie wasn't bothering to eat. She was too anxious to feel hungry.
"So... does.. anyone want to talk about something?" she asked timidly.

(Talia)
Talia remained cross-legged on the floor. She was not talking to anyone.
Her head was in her hands. She was extremely worried about her sister, but decided to be less vocal about it,

Seth woke up with a start yelling “Gallade, use close-combat!” wen he realized he was not at the poke-center.

“Where am I? “ he muted. He looked around, and saw that he was in a prison cell.

“What am I doing I a prison cell?!??!” He looked around for a way out, but he couldn’t find one. He grabbed at hi hair, but his fingers only to have them slide along a smooth helmet, so he tried to take it off bot it seemed to be attached to his head. He remembered Gallade’s smooth helmet, and so he looked at his elbows, and saw the arm blades of. A GAllade and realized he was fused with his Gallade.

“ WHY AM I FUSED WIT MY GALLADE?!??!??” He shouted.

Rowan Tree

Previously ~Add~
Eve @ Dungeon 1
Eve smiled faded as it turned to a nervous face.
"I don't know, do you have anything to talk about?" she asked.
She turned to Sophie, and waved.
"Hi there." Eve simply said and went back to Allie.
"So, what do we do now? Y'know, we just here like, very bored. What do you want to do Allie?"
She looked around for the sight of other people.

Chung @ Dungeon 3
Chung blinked and smiled at Kino, and growled at Talia, and turned to Leo, and stared at him.
"We're in a laboratory, and you are your Arcanine, you are your pokemon, basically fused with them." Chung replied to Leo's question.

-Taekano-
He giggled and spoke on his ear buds and spoke,
"Aisa, then Kino, after then Leo, and also after him is...hmmmm...Chung, and finally Allie. We will start with Talia and Eve after that day." he replied smugishly.
"One more hour until next day," he said as he looked at the clock, "Get ready the tools, NOW."

Last edited:

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Uhhhhh, I'm guessing Electric type?" Kino said, "They can shoot lightning so that's a good hint." He told her.

"Alrighty, Roger that." He chuckled, opening the cage. "Which one of you is Aisa?" He snarled, "Stand up now." He ordered.

Aisa started to guess, when the man asked for her. She did the exact opposite of what he said, cowering down and trying not to scream. She didn’t like the feel of this man. She stared at the man, clearly scared out of her wits. The fur along her tail bristled, but she couldn’t move. Suddenly the man who had talked to her when she first woke there and who had brought the food appeared in view, standing somewhat behind Stephan. He gave her a look which made her remember his advice that morning:

The better you behave, the better life will be for you.

She mustered her courage and slowly, slowly forced herself to stand. Her legs were shaking, and she glanced down to Kino to see if he thought this was safe.

Rory tapped Stephan on the shoulder, quickly stepping back in case the easily angered man tried to hit him, and offering a blue leash that matched Aisa’s collar and outfit.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Kino grimaced at Stephen's words, but did nothing to stop Aisa when she stepped up, knowing full well what they might do if she disobeyed. There's not much he could do anyways, not to mention, he pretty much already knew what they'll be doing; nothing life threatening.

Stephen smirk, satisfied with her reaction. Feeling a tap on his shoulder, he turned around to growl at Rory, who held out a leash for Aisa's collar. About to make a snarky comment, he at the last moment realized the leash could be useful in holding the cowardly girl, not that he ever needed it, just so if she would froze in place out of fear and needed to be dragged.

Saying nothing, he snatched the leash out of Rory's hands rudely and clipped it onto her collar. "Alright now, I expect no attempts of escape from you," he said, "even a little sign of it..." he held out a gruesome looking taser gun near Aisa's face, "and you'll have to face this beauty." He warned.

Last edited:
And with that Aisa fainted. It was just too much stress for her already, and with the weapon held in front of her face she collapsed. Rory winced as she began to fall, but there was no way he could help now. Just then he recieved a message over the intercom from one of the scientists saying that there was now someone in cell 4, and to bring them food. Rory complied with the order, going to the kitchen for the food and going to cell 4, where a kid with a blue helmet and arm blades was yelling.

“Hey, quiet down. I’m about to give you some food. Just let me know if you have any questions, ‘kay?”

In Leo's defense, he wasn't much of an expert in getting kidnapped and experimented on by whichever kind of madmen he figured must have ran this place, so after barely registering the sight of food, probably for them he guessed, a few seconds of silence, a slightly worried as well as dumbfounded look at Chung and a "Huh?" seemed, to him at least, the proper response given the context.

"What...what do you mean 'fused'? How? And what happened to Arcanine?" The Arcanine hybrid was quick to fire off more questions in quick succession, as the seemingly uncaring look on his cellmate's face took him aback a little. If not due to the urgency of the situation he might have been irritated a little bit by Chung's nonchalant attitude, given the girl trying to make herself as small as possible sitting on the ground next to them.

"Is...Are you okay?" He somewhat awkwardly tested the waters asking the girl the simple question.

“ Can you please tell me what I am doing here? “ Said Seth. As he did his arm blades extend to twice there length slowly. As they did he smiled and tilted his head slightly to the right.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Stephen gave a surprised gasp and tried to heave Aisa back up, letting go of the leash so it wouldn't accidently strangle her somehow. Not that he cared, just that he'll get fired for killing a hybrid for reasons other than experiment failures.

To him, Aisa wasn't a heavy girl. Really. Just that his hand slipped a little tiny bit and boom, she fell. Awkwardly standing there next to a fallen girl, Stephen didn't know how to handle the situation without looking bad. So he did the one thing he knows best. He got mad. "Why are you just standing there!" He snapped at Rory, "Come help you good for nothing delivery boy!" He hissed, "This hybrids isn't easy to carry alone y'know!" He lied.

Kino felt bad, he really did. Not for Stephen of course, for Aisa. She looked so scared walking up to Stephen and that took a lot of courage, that taser probably sucked it all away. Kino did tried to help her when she fainted, but Stephen's clumsy movements didn't aid him at all and so, he couldn't do a thing. But now she down, hopefully not injured anywhere, Kino burst out laughing, pointing a finger at Stephen's dumbfounded expression, mocking him. Yeah, he felt bad, but Stephen's face at the moment is to die for. "Don't worry Big Brother, I'm sure she'll wake soon." He laughed, "She's not weak and clumsy like you," he taunted.

Stephen's face turned bright red and he turned to Rory, "Well? Come on!" He snapped, trying to hide his embarrassment.

((OOC: Rory went to another cell, so I’m just going to say he heard all that over the intercom.))

Rory had slipped the food into the cell and was about to answer the boy when he heard Stephan yelling into the intercom.

“Be there in a sec.”

He gave one last glance to the boy and then sprinted off towards cell 2. Stephan sounded pretty angry, and it would not be a smart idea to keep him waiting. He skidded to a halt and gave a brief salute before going to take Aisa’s head and arms, ready to lift her as soon as Stephan grabbed her legs. Rory gave Kino a smal smile as soon as he got a chance. Rocky was sniffing at the fainted girl, and then backed up to give them room.

Last edited:

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Dammit, where that boy go!" He growled the moment he realized Rory was not behind him like he was earlier when he looked back, "When I find you, I'll-" once again, he wasn't able to finish his insult when Rory answered through the little buds.

"Where did you think you were going huh." He scolded, grabbing Aisa by the legs to aid Rory in carrying the girl, "Nevermind, just help me get this girl to boss."

Rory assisted in carrying Aisa out of the cell. Once they were out he set her down and made sure the door was closed properly, and then picked her up by her arms again. He wasn’t sure exactly where they were carrying her, so he let Stephan take the leaf. He guessed that they would be going to the main lab, but you never knew with these scientists. They were often unpredictable. He almost tripped once as Rocky got underfoot, but he managed to keep his feet throughout the trip.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Alright, boss is probably in the main lab, if not, he's probably in somewhere I don't know." He grumbled. "Ugh, why do I have to do this." He muttered, though very clearly he was the one to agree to boss's orders to begin with. "Put her there," he pointed at a worn out bed.

Rory nodded as he complied, setting Aisa on the bed. He gave her a pitying look and the headed out of the room, pausing at the door in case Stephan wanted him to do anything else. He was about to leave when he had a thought, and re-approached the sleeping Aisa. He grabbed the end of her leash and tied it tightly to a leg of the old bed, just in case. He turned back to Stephan.

“Need anything else, sir?”

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Stephen sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose, "Nothing nothing, jeez, why are you so nosy?" He growled, "Always asking so many questions." He said. Suddenly, he realized he does need something. "Actually, since you've asked, I might as well give you the honor to fulfill it," he said slyly, "Go...get Stephenie why don't you." He said, obviously just wanting not to face his sister himself.

Rory nodded. He had only been doing his duty by asking, but now he was wishing he had just instead. However, now that he had the order he would have to carry it through... so he strolled off down the halls to find Stephenie.

Once he found her, he gave a respectful salute. He felt Rocky standing close to his legs, but didn’t bend down to pick up the Pokémon yet. “Ma’am, Stephan wants you, in the main lab.” And with that he bolted off again. He realized, now that he was done with the task, that it had been a fool’s errand. He, or Stephan for that matter, could have easily contacted her through the intercom system...

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Stephenie coolly strutted through the hallways, fixing the color of her shirt and making sure her dress is in the right place. Her plans were to go meet up with the newer hybirds first, get them in a cage perhaps, and then go meet up with her boss. But that schedule was thwarted when Rory came and notified her of her brother, who wished to see her. Giving a frustrated sigh, she merely thought in her mind that her brother couldn't be any more stupid than he already is. "Sure, I can-" she started, but Rory have already bolted elsewhere.

Fuming, she stomped all the way to Stephen, grabbed him by the ears and scolded him about bothering her early in the morning. Stephen gave a quiet shriek, trying not to sound too loud as he comically weep and begged her to spare him. Stephenie's only reply was letting go of him and poking Aisa in the face, "What have you done to this hybrid?!" She demanded, "She's new and a prized experiment, if she died before the check up even starts, the boss will have your head!" She snapped. Giving Stephen a hard look, she grabbed a cup, filled it with water, and without a warning, rudely dumped it right on Aisa's face. "Wake up mutt," She hissed, "dying on your first check up is not prohibited."

Aisa was rudely awoken to find her face dripping with cold, wet water that began to freeze on her face. She opened her eyes, noticing a woman nearby, but quickly closed them again as she wiped ice crystals off her face. When she opened them again she took a more careful look: the woman, the man who had come to get her, and what appeared to be some kind of lab. She also saw that she was stretched out on a bed, but she didn’t dare to sit up. She felt it was better to stay down.

The girl shivered, now that she got a closer look at the woman she seemed to give off a similar vibe as the man. Which meant that Aisa was beggining to feel terrified of her as well. She shivered, trying to look away from the two who stood nearby.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Stephenie flicked a lone ice crystal off the bed with a boring manner, eyeing the girl coldly, "A scaredy cat huh," she huffed, "lame, but I'll take it." She waved her hand absently, "Thought that for the past few years of experience, we chose someone with a bit of charm in them, not a girl with her new tail snap in between her legs."

"Alright little girl, name, age, year of birth, blood type, weight, height, hobbies. Name it all, I'll give you 60 seconds." Stephenie said, holding up a clipboard she that wasn't there before. "Um...sis, I don't think hobbies count..." Stephen whispered. Stephenie shot him a warning gaze, which only succeed in shutting him up, "Nevermind that last one then. Name, age, year of birth blood type, weight, and height." She said. "Uh sis, I don't think this is needed either," Stephen piped. Stephenie growled, "Keep. Your. Mouth. Shut." She said, her eyes fixed hard at him before looking back at Aisa for her answer.

Stephanie’s words about her being a scaredy-cat sparked resistance within Aisa. She forced herself to be brave, sitting up and answering as best she could.

“My name... my name is Aisa. I’m fifteen years old, blood type...”

She paused for a moment, trying to remember, then continued. Her voice was slightly shaky still, between her fear and the fact that she felt it was wrong to be giving this person so much information about herself.

“Blood type A positive, weight 132 lbs, height 5’6.”

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
"U-um, i wanna ask you something" Sofi said to Allie while forcing herself to stand up, "w-what is this place?" Sofi asked Allie, Sofi was sure she didn't do anything to make someone do this to her, and it seems Sofi is not the only one with tails, that girl who was wearing a brown outfit also has a tail, she resembled an eevee, this made her remember about her ninetales, "oh no" Sofi whispered to herself while trying to find her ninetales' pokeball, and then that's when she realized, she IS ninetales.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Stephenie scribble it all down on her clipboard, looking back at Aisa once in a while before going back to writing all this. "Done. Now," she placed the clipboard away on a desk, "since this is your first time, we'll take it easy on you, you won't die today so no worries." She smirked, "At least, not yet." Turning, she picked up a needle from the same desk, holding it in front of Aisa for her to get a good look, "Today, I shall draw blood; your blood." She said, "I shall use your blood to test the Glaceon genes that's currently residing in your body, I shall see if there's any changes or if anything is wrong." She held out her hand, "Now, that's all we'll do for now until further notice- ack, why am I explaining this to you, just cooperate and give me your hand."

For one wild instant Aisa had a notion to bolt away, but her eye caught the leash which tied her to the bed and she gave up that idea. She hesitated, not wanting that needle anywhere near her, but she didn’t have a choice. If she refused, that man probably still had that weapon he had brandished in Aisa’s face earlier, and she had no doubt he would be happy to use it. So she gingerly stuck out her hand, clenching her eyes shut so she wouldn’t have to see the needle. At least they were doing this to make sure she was healthy, or so she understood from what the woman said.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
She smirked and plucked the needle gingerly into her skin, droplets of blood instantly dripping out. She wasted no time in scooping up a cup and collecting all the blood, placing it nearby before taking the needle out. She handed Aisa a wet napkin along with a dry one to clean up the scratch, while giving her a bandage as well. "Clean yourself up, you might come back for another examination later but not soon, we need your body stable before we do any experiment on you. You might feel a bit dizzy every once in a while so don't move too much." She explained. "Brother dearest, take her back why don't you." She hissed as Stephen, who immediately obeyed, untying her leash and tugfed at her, "C'mon," he growled, "I have things to do and places to be."

Aisa winced as she felt her skin pierced, but she bore it. She was grateful to the woman for the napkins and bandage, and had just finished applying the bandage when Stephen gave the leash a jerk. She gagged and half stumbled as she was pulled off the bed, but regained her balance, following as best she could so as to avoid being choked again.

Rory watched silently as the scientist and the Glaceon Hybrid passed by him. He nodded, and then walked behind them to cell 2, just in case he was needed there. Prisoners could escape at any time while the door was open, so it was always safer to have multiple people there, just in case.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
He roughly shove her into her cage, taking off the leash a moment before he did. "Alright kid, you better eat up cause it might be the last thing you ever do." He growled, "And you," he pointed at Kino, who barely reacted and only gave him a bored look, "boss said you're next so get ready." He warned.

Kino only shrugged, standing up and patting Aisa on the shoulder, which he achieved on tippy toes, "Great job sis!" He cheered, a smile now plastered on his face, "See, that wasn't so bad now wasn't it?" He chirped. Grabbing her by the sleeve of her shirt, he gently tugged at her, "Let's keep playing! You haven't guess my pokemon yet!" He laughed.

"Hey! Don't ignore me!" Stephen complained from the outside of the cage, "Oh nevermind, Rory, keep an eye on all the hybrids, especially the new one in Cage 4, heard another one is coming or something." He said.

Aisa stumbled into the cage, suddenly feeling exaughsted. She plopped down on the bed, hearing Kino’s entreaties to play but unable to bring herself to do so at first. She looked at him, her expression pained, and then spoke after a few minutes once she had recovered slightly.

“Y-you said it was electric type? So... Tynamo?”

Her voice was still a bit quakey, and she clutched the bandaged arm tightly with one hand.

Rory nodded and headed off down the hall to cell 4. He gave a wave of greeting, and leaned against the wall opposite the cell.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Kino's face dropped, any sign of fun and happiness gone and replaced by empathy. He gave her head a childish but sympathetic pet, trying to soothe her, "No, it's not." He said quietly, "But good guess." He chuckled, wrapping his tail around her as far as he could reach, giving her at least some comfortable warmth for now to help with the pain. He heard ice packs can numb pain for a while but Aisa is already an ice type, it probably wouldn't help her much, so he did the only thing he was capable of, soothing pain with warmth. "I think its a mouse." He told her, tail fanning her a little bit due to it wagging the slightest bit, "A mouse with big round cheeks!" He bleeped, trying to cheer her up by squishing his cheek into a funny position.

Last edited:
She leaned into him slightly, enjoying the comfortable warmth given off by his tail. She smiled slightly as she saw the way he squished his cheeks. She had a guess now with this last clue.

“Is it a Pichu?”

She didn’t remember for sure if Pichu fit all the specifications, but it was worth a guess. Her tail twitched and then wrapped around Kino, and her ears had perked up slightly, while they had been flat to her head before.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Kino giggled, playing with Aisa's tail for a playful second before pondering her guess. "Hm....it's close!" He told her, tail wagging a little bit. He remember how Chung taught him about the Pikachu evolution, forcefully, since Kino wouldn't stop bothering him until he tell. Kino was sure he was describing a pikachu, but a pichu looks like a pikachu too, he wouldn't be sure which one is which. He looked down at Aisa, giving her shoulder a gentle rub, once in a while a little squeeze, "They're in the same evolution." He said, sure that she'll get the answer this time, "C'mon big sis! You're close!" He encouraged.

(Gtg, see ya)

Aisa was glad she was that close. She thought she knew the answer now.

“Pikachu?”

Aisa still clutched at her arm, but was obviously a lot happier than she had been a few minutes ago. Those people had seriously scared her, and she hoped it would be a long time until she saw them again. She did decide it would be a good idea to eat, so she began to nibble on a slice of apple as they played.

“So, why am I here?” Said Seth. As he talked, he ate the food that he hade gotten earlier. “And why am I fused with my Gallade?” He savored the last bit of egg with toast. “And, who are you?” As he said it, he started on an apple slice.
“And, why aren’t you fused with a Pokémon?”as he said it he finished the last apple slice.

His questions more or less answered, Leo decided to just take a seat on the ground near the bars of the cell, so he could have a better sight of the other cells—and them of his cell—sitting up against one of the cell's walls as to make his stay on the hard floor the most comfortable he could make it after picking up his share of the breakfeast served, or, at least he thought it was breakfeast.

I'm just assuming this is the morning after getting kidnapped, but it is hard to tell what time it is inside here
Leo mused, as halfway through eating he noticed how hungry he actually was after waking up.

He picked up his tail slowly with both hands and curled it a little around, resting it on his lap so it wouldn't get too smushed up against the ground, he noticed a boy with what looked like sharp blades coming out of his forearms scarfing down his food at an almost alarming rate, and someone unceremoniously dumping a girl with blue ears and tail next to a small boy with reddish hair.

They seem like they're having fun, huh.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Yay! You got it!" He cheered, clapping his hands gently, "It's a pikachu!" He chuckled and gave her another childish pat on the head, "My grandma always give me a pat on the head when I do something right," he said, "so good girl." He chirped jokingly. Looking out every once in a while to see when is Stephen going to come back, Kino took a bite onto his toast, not quite a fan of the slightly bitter taste but he'll have to deal with that. "Your turn now!" He piped, turning gaze back onto Aisa, "Give me a pokemon!" He pressed.

Aisa was slightly confused by the whole head patting thing, but shrugged it off and tried to think of another easy one. She eventually picked one.

“I’m thinking of a Pokémon that loves to swim.”

Rory nodded and began to answer the boy’s questions, petting Rocky as he did so.

“You are here because scientists fused you with your Pokémon. They did that for.... scientific reasons, I guess. I’m Rory, and I’m not fused because I work here.”

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Huuuuuuuuuuuuh, " Kino swing his legs absently, wondering about a swimming pokemon. It could easily be any pokemon he have in his mind right now, the starters and a few other pokemons Chung had taught him here and there. Asking for the color of the pokemon can probably marked down some of the possibilities, which can lead him to only a few pokemons that might be the answers. The only problem he'll have is that he doesn't know which pokemon to mark down, also the reason why he didn't ask the question. "Lemme see, lemme see," he ranted, "Ummmmm, can it fly?" He asked, looking down at Aisa.

Aisa giggled as she replied to his question.

“It can fly... in an airplane! No, it does not fly.”

She was already cheering up, as evidenced by her giggle. She was beggining to forget about her situation, distracted by the game. She probably would have forgotten entirely if it weren’t for the throbbing of her arm, and the occasional twitch of her unfamiliar tail. She gave a glance to the one over in the corner, wondering if she should ask him to join the game.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Kino laughed, tail wagging amusingly to her joke. If it have not been the fact they're in a cold lonely cage, he would've loved disturb the quiet atmosphere with the happy attitudes. "If it can't fly then it's probably not a bird." He said, "Could it possibly be a.....a fish?" He asked, tapping his chin thoughtfully. "How about the first letter of their name? I'm allowed to know that right?"