• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Aisa leaned back a bit as she answered his questions, almost pinching her tail but narrowly avoiding it.

“No, it’s not a fish. And yes, you can ask for the first letter, but the first letter only unless ‘it’ says otherwise. The first letter is ‘P’”

She was pretty sure he would be able to guess it now. There were not too many Pokémon that she knew of that fit those clues, so he would probably guess it soon.

Rowan Tree

Previously ~Add~
Chung @ Dungeon 3
Chung sighed as he moved towards the dungeon door. He stared to Kino and then turned to Leo in a frustrated mood.
"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...shut it.” he said, “You’re fused with you’re Arcanine, you maniac.”

-Taekano-
Tarkano growled and whacked Stephen.
“You little! You could have gave Aida a heart attack! Plus,at lease PRETEND to be nice you! Ugh, nevermind, I’ll take this from here.” he lectured as he walked to his chair, “Stephenie, get Kino.” He grumbled a little bit more before walking to his soft chair.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"P....p....ummmmm....popplio." Kino guessed, "It's not a fish....I think, and it's starts with a P!" He shuffled himself into a more comfortable position and looked at her, "Is it?"

Stephen winced and rubbed his head, holding back in a cry when Taekano roughly beat him on the head, "My apologies boss," he said, "I didn't know she was such a coward." The lied was hard on his tongue but he swallowed it back, hoping his boss will buy it. But Taekona merely turned to his sister and ordered her to get the short kid.

Stephenie, though she isn't a fan of her boss, saluted politely, as that is a way to not get in trouble; play favorites, "Yes boss, what experiment is it with him this time?" She questioned.

Rowan Tree

Previously ~Add~
-Taekano-
He growled at Stephen.
“Even Rory can do better!” he shouted as he turned back to Staphenie, “We’re going to do the same as Aisa, there might be a chance there isn’t the blood of the Flareon.”
He called on the earbud, “Rory, get the yellow leash. And follow Stephenie when she get’s Kino, the yellow Flareon boy.”
He sat in his chair to she Aisa’s results. He smirked and turned to the siblings (Stephen and Stephenie)
“Aisa...”

“Yeah! You got it!”

Aisa held out her hand for a high five. Her ears twitched to the side as she heard a very distant yelling, but she paid no attention to it.

“Your turn!”

Rory heard the order over the intercom and nodded before he went to go get the leash. He waved goodbye to the fused Gallade boy as he went. Soon he had the leash and headed for cell 2.

Leo let slip a small frown after clamping his mouth shut, feeling a sense of warmth spread through his body as his tail curled up again alongside it. Getting together his bearings and sighing soundlessly as he relaxed again, he responded to Chung again, with a small undertone of frustration too, "Nevermind, sorry." A small pause, "It's just...hard to see anything good about this."

He ran a hand through his hair and ears, sorting his thoughts, before speaking again, "You've been here longer than us, haven't you? It seems like you're accustomed to it, to this, no offense. My name's Leo, by the way."

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Stephen flinched back, quietly cursing to himself that a little delivery boy can do better than an scientist like him. Stephenie ignored him and instead, was about to question Taekano about what he meant by 'no blood of a flareon', Kino is perfectly fine, his pokemon features shows no sign of disappearing nor did he show any signs of having an actual moveset. But then she thought it'll be wiser if she kept her mouth shut and did so, saluting one last time before leaving. Arriving at Cell 2, Rory was already there with the leash ready, which she thought was one good thing that happened all day, "Rory, I'll go inside to retrieve the hybrid, you'll past me the leash when we're outside, got it?"

Kino gave a 'whoop' and high five her hand enthusiastically, happy with his luck of guessing, "Yay yay! I got it!" He laughed, his legs swinging and nearly kicking the bed. "And now it's my turn...." he looked out the cell door, seeing Rory with the leash, "Hmmmm, a rock type." He said, "Rock type that stands on all four."

Aisa didn’t see Rory standing outside, but she had seen his Pokémon with him earlier. She already had a guess as to which Pokémon he was talking about, but she wanted to make sure.

“Is it like a wolf or dog?”

She glanced around, and then noticed that Rory was outside, holding a leash. She remembered what had happened last time there had been a leash, and she flinched and scootched away to the end of the bed opposite from the door.

“Got it.”

Rory nodded in response to Stephanie. Rockruff began sniffing at the bars of the cage again.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Stephenie only huffed to herself, even muttering a quiet "You better" before opening the cage and walking in on the hybrids. She sneered menacing at the victims in the room, but said nothing and only flicked her hands at Kino, signalling at him that it's his turn. Since he's been used to all this walking around, Kino had no trouble understanding what Stephenie wants and slides off the bed, gently unwrapping his tail off Aisa's body, ceasing the warmth. He shot Aisa a comforting smile, giving her another childish pat on the head, trying to cheer her up, "I think its a dog." He chirped, ignoring Stephenie's scowl, trying to get him to hurry up, "It certainly acts like one." He told her.

"Alright Big Sis, I'll be right back, it's my turn now." He waved at Aisa, walking out the door without a hint of worry or fear, not even flinching when the unsettling sound of the leash clipping onto his collar was present. He was then, obediently lead off by the scientists, evenly walking almost cheerfully away, his staccato steps sounded through the hallway he left for his turn.

Aisa looked worried as her friend was taken away. “What are they going to do to him?” The woman has said they weren’t going to do anything life threatening to her, yet. Kino had been here for a while. Who knew what kind of dangerous tests they might preform on him?

She should have felt elated that she had probably figured out the Pokémon, but she was worried. What would she do without him? He knew what to do, but she knew almost nothing about this place. And he was the only person she felt safe around. Even though Rory had seemed nice, there were faint traces of something Aisa couldn’t quite put her finger on. Her ears flattened and she curled up in the bed, waiting for her friend’s return.

Rory followed behind Stephanie and Kino. He wasn’t exactly sure why they even bothered with the leash anymore. The kid had been here for a long time, and probably felt very little desire to escape. Sure, he was probably bored, but the boy probably wouldn’t know what to do if he did manage to get out. He knew it was probably a good idea to use the leash anyway, but still...

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Kino skipped happily down the hallway, oblivious to what might happen to him; he doesn't even look like he cares. As he whistle a cheerful tune, he caught up to Stephenie and looked upon the older woman, "Hey Big Sis, " he piped up, "what are we doing today?" He asked, "Am I getting another surgery?" He tilted his head curiously. "Or do I have to drink another disgusting medicine?" He guessed again, squinting his eyes suspiciously at Stephenie as he gagged from the memory.

The older woman sighed frustratingly, annoyed at the kid's pestering questions, "We're doing a blood test, " she said finally, "boss wants to see if your Flareon genes are still in place or not." She explained. "Again?" Kino stressed the word, looking at her with a disapproving glance, "Didn't we did that last time?" He whined, "It hurts and I don't like it when things hurts." He complained, much to Stephenie's irratation. "And my genes are fine! Whatever that is!" He pouted, crossing his arms boldly.

Stephenie groaned and face palmed, thinking why did she even applied for this job, but said nothing more as she finally reached the room, "Sit there," she ordered, pointing at the bed, "and don't move." She turned to Rory, "You go do whatever, fill in the hybrid at Cage 4 or something, they were awfully noisy just a moment ago." She said.

Rory nodded and headed off back down the hallway. If she wanted him gone, then he would have to leave. He did not, however, go to cell 4 yet. He had already ‘filled him in’ a little while ago. Instead, he went to the kitchen and got HIS breakfast, and Rocky’s as well. They had been on duty all morning, with no time to eat. So, they seized the time they had and bolted down some cold scrambled eggs.

Rowan Tree

Previously ~Add~
Zero @ Dungeon 2
He crawled from his corner and sat next to Aisa.
"Hey, it's going to be fine...it's really not like he going...to..die or...anything." he said trying to comfort her, he patted her back.

Chung @ Dungeon 3
He scowled and sighed.
"Duh, say what you want, and I'm Seiker," he snarled and blinked back to a calm face, "but call me Chung."
He turned to Kino's dungeon and can tell there's another experiment going on with Kino. He sighed and slumped.
"Oh nooooo..." he muttered, "what's going to happen to Kino now?"
He peeked out the metal bars.

-Taekano-
Taekano laughed,
"Thank you Stephenie," he said, turning to Kino, "I will only take a short while, and I promise you, I'll only slice you only 1 inch so I can take your blood, do not worry young one."
He cut Kino only 1 inch, like he promise, but took 11% of his blood, and bandaged his wound.
"You can go now! See, not so long now, is it?" He said, turning to Stephenie and went back to his normal face, the smug smirk, "Stephenie, go get Leo. Rory," he said through the earbuds, "get the orange leash."

Chung @ Dungeon 3 (Part 2)
He walked back and forth thinking about what darn experiment is it this time.
"Is Kino going to survive this experiment?" he thought.

Rory finished chewing the last of his food and departed to go get the leash. He spoke into the intercom, just to let the boss know that he had heard.

“On it, boss,”

Aisa looked over and up at the Venomoth Hybrid. She hoped what he said was true, but there was no way to be sure. Her tail quivered slightly, but her ears stayed tight to her head. She gave a slight nod to thank him, but didn’t speak.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Kino whined and spat at Taekano, but did nothing to struggle against them as he sliced through his tender flesh, to which he cringed to. "Heeeeeeeeeeeey," he snatched his bandaged hand back, "why did you take so much?" He huffed, "You don't need that much." He pointed out, getting off the bed begrudgingly, though now he held less grace in his movements, even a little wobble due to the blood loss. "You even told me losing up to 14% of blood is dangerous even for adults! How much did you take?!" He demanded, giving an offended swap at Taekano's shoulder. Saying nothing more, he held his nose up in the air and walked pass Stephenie with a sassy attitude, plopping himself comfortably onto the bed again. "If I die that's you." He stuck his tongue out mockingly at the scientists, then turned to on purposely whimper melodramatically at his poor arm.

Stephenie blinked as Taekano performed the blood test swift and easily, but she blames the fact Kino already knew what to do so it was easier for him and not for her. She had to dealt with a newbie. Sighing she sat down on a chair, waiting for boss to do what he have to do so Kino can go back to his cell.

"Don't touch me!!"
Tea woke up. It was just like if after they catched her and fell asleep, she just was there instantly. She unconsciously waved her tail from side to side. "Where's Mudskippy? I can't find him in my pockets!" She fell on her back and found out she had a Mudkip tail. "Wha??? What is THIS??" She looked at the cage nervously and screamed loudly.

Wondering what seemed to put Chung in such a worried mood, Leo looked around towards the outside of the cells, glancing through the cells until he heard footsteps and his gaze landed on their source, the outskirts of the first cell, he saw the staff member taking the younger boy with a burnt orange motiff from his cell with a leash around his neck, and off to somewhere else—to do who knows what, Second person they're bringing along, wonder who's going to be lucky number 3. Leo noted how the boy in question seemed to be so much younger than anyone he'd seen here so far, at least, among those in cages like him. For a split second he wondered exactly how many people subject to whatever fusion process between humans and pokémon there were here, So young, guess it's not just teenagers here.

"You know him?", pulling himself out of his thoughts, Leo turned back to Chung with a hint of curiosity and took an educated guess as to what was bothering his newly met acquaintance, voicing his thoughts as he watched his cellmate walk back and forth looking so distressed.

Rowan Tree

Previously ~Add~
Chung @ Dungeon 3
Chung sighed as he whined.
"Lordddddddd...where's that sweet boy?" Chung whined and murmured, he turned to Leo, "Darn yeah I do, we've been friends since he was a Eevee and I was a Pichu. We're here for a long time, about 3 years, I think."

Eve @ Dungeon 1.
"Uh, hey, Allie, right? And...you are...?" Eve said blinking at Sophie, "Well, uh, you said you want to talk about something right? So, um, how did you get here?"
She blinked awkwardly.
"Oh and, Allie, you can start, unless you don't want to be first." she continued.

Zero @ Dungeon 2
Zero patted Aisa's back, he blinked.
"Things can't be helped, and it can't be that bad." Zero said sighing.
He looked around the room.
"Where is that yellow boy?" he asked, unknowingly clueless.

《¤●♤Taekano♤●¤》
Taekano growled and pushed Kino,
"Go inside now," he said, pretending to be kind to little Kino, pushing Kino inside a field.
"Stephenie, I told you to go get Leo!" He scolded.
Turning back to Kino, he smiled.
"Now Kino, trying blowing fire from your mouth, use flamethrower." he told Kino, trying to see if the hybrids has any movesets.
He scowled at Stephen, "What are you doing standing there? Don't be useless and do something like telling your sister to get LEO!!!!!!"

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Kino whined and scooted off the bed almost begrudgingly, slapping at Taekano's hands as he pushed him, "Okay okay! I can wall myself!" He snapped, getting into the little field with slow, light-headed steps. As he stood there, he looked around the field curiously. It's not the first time he's been here, and probably not the last, but he's checking just in case they've place some mysterious device to test him again. But Taekano's orders were what confused him, what the heck is flamethrower? He didn't even know how to do it! Well, try blowing fire out of your mouth sounds easy enough, so he tried, blowing out nothing but a plume of smoke, clouding the air with its suffocating presence. "Oops," he said, "no fire." He looked towards Taekano with a smug smirk, "I done here now, right?" He bleeped.

Stephenie flinched, getting up almost immediately, slapping her brother on the head, "Why didn't you remind me?!" She hissed. Stephen gave her a surprised look, "What is there to remind?" He exclaimed, "Boss said to get the hybrid only a few minutes ago! You just didn't listen!" He pointed out. "Why you-" Stephenie held up her hand to slap him again but stopped before she did, "Nevermind, I'm getting the hybrid, you stay here to lead the kid back when he's done." She ordered, quickly making her own escape out the room, grabbing the leash as she did. Treading through the hallways carefully, the only sound was her high heels clicking on the hard metal ground, vibrating off the walls as they echo forward. She took her time to get to the cells, coughing attentively towards Leo when she finally arrived. "Hey you," she called, "Your turn, come forward."

"Ah...", hearing Chung's worried muttering and the subsequent response to his own question, Leo went silent, not retorting immediately as his expression changed to one of surprise as he fell in deep thought for a moment or two, one of his eyebrows raising to show it, That's a long time... before slumping back against the wall, leaning his head back so as to look straight up at the bland, gray and uninteresting ceiling, a stray thought wondering in an almost amused manner if orange really was his colour, and still, they're here. After mulling over it in his head for a couple of moments, the Arcanine hybrid lifted his head up in sudden epiphany to match Chung's gaze again and nodded firmly as his tail swayed quicker ever so slightly in hope and expectation for answers he very much wanted to hear.

"So, you know where or, what they took him for, then?", Leo asked with an unreadable tone in his voice as he stood up and patted down his clothes.

Unfortunately, despite his greatest wishes at the current time, neither Leo nor Chung were able to continue the conversation, as the familiar staccato of footsteps belonging to someone walking in heels in the sterilized floor of the facility Leo had heard but moments ago had not diminished, but increased in volume as the female scientist grew close to the third cell in a line. As Stephenie came into sight behind the cell bars, Leo frowned near imperceptibly seeing the leash in her hand, and blinked in surprise when she called his name in particular, So much for being lucky...
After a quick weighing of his options, Leo nodded slowly but clearly at the scientist, and took a few cautious steps to her, taking the first good look he'd gotten at someone not in a cell so far, following her but keeping quiet, uncertain as to whether he should say anything at all.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
(Allie, Cell 1)
The girl sighed. "No no, it's fine. I was approached on my way home, by a "friend of my sister's"." She made quotes with her hands on the last four words, obviously a bit annoyed with her sense of judgement.
"I was stupid enough to believe him. So I got in the vehicle, and for some reason -" she said those words rather sarcastically - "I fell asleep all of a sudden. When I woke up, I was here."

Rowan Tree

Previously ~Add~
Eve @ Dungeon 1
She blinked.
"Oh, um...that's horrible." she said, "Well, I wandered here, they took my Lucario that I an fused with, his name is Moby. And I have to chase after him, which was annoying and when I turn back I am totally going to scold him."
She sighed.

Chung @ Dungeon 3
"Be careful!" he shouted from a far.
He slumped and glared at Talia.
"Stop sulking. Your sister might be next." Chung scowled.
He turned and panicked, "Where is he..." he said sighing.

《¤●♤Taekano♤●¤》
He laughed and shrugged, "Hey Stephen, take this guy back to where he belongs, and make sure to do what you're supposed to do!" he shouted.
He sat back in his chair and look at the results.
"I hate waiting." he muttered while waiting for his PC to log on.
He slumped a little bit and pouted.
"Typical." he continued muttering.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Stephen stood up straight at the order, "Yes boss!" he exclaimed, grabbing the leash a bit too fast and saluting in an awkward position, "I'll put him back right away!" he promised, tugging at Kino's leash to get him to move. Kino wasn't keen with the leash and all, but he followed nonetheless, clutching his arm slightly, looking at it every once in awhile to see if the blood is leaking through.

Stephenie didn't say anything and only clipped the leash through the cage bars before opening the cell door to lead Leo out of the cage, "This is your first experiment," she sneered, "and it's with our boss so don't mess it up." she looked away, "I can't guarantee what will happen to you if you do." she warned. As they walked down the cold hallway, they passed Stephen, who held Kino's leash tightly. Stephen ducked his head fearfully, trying to avoid eye contact with his sister. Kino, on the other hand, waved lightheartedly at them, "Hello Big Brother!" he chirped at Leo, "Good luck on your first appointment!" he encouraged, "Cause I don't think they're in a good mood today." he pouted childishly, soon walking past him and bounding awkwardly after Stephenie, "I'll get to know you later, bye!" he waved one last time before walking out of view after a turn.

Aisa was in a relatively blank state, not really noticing as Zero patted her. She was basically curled up in fetal position, trying to hold in her fear that she had been trying to hold in all that day. Her ears were tight to her head, and her face was scrunched up, trying not to cry.

Rory followed Stephanie and Leo, just in case. While he expected no trouble from Kino or Aisa, this one made him feel more on his guard. Rocky was walking at Leo’s heel, sniffing the boy’s legs as he walked.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Kino skipped semi-cheerfully down the hall, mild stumbling every little minute, always catching himself at the last second before he hit the hard ground. Arriving at the cage, Stephen opened the door and roughly shoved the kid in, causing him to trip on his own legs, luckily grasping the side of the bed and catching his footing. Shooting Stephen an annoyed look, he threw a spare apple slice at his face, precisely going in between the bars and slapping Stephen flat in the face. Instantly turning back towards his cagemates, Kino wasted no time and flopped next to Aisa, adoring her cool air that seems to soothe his arm, "Hi Big Sissssssss...." he drawled, his voice now held a slight slur, "Were you scaaaaaared." he teased, a drowsy look dawned on his face and he gave a tiny yawn in respond. Patting her on the knees, which were the closest part of her that he could reach without too much effort, "Did you guess the pokemooooooon." he bleeped jokingly.

For the most part, the orange clothed boy with a similarly coloured leash binding him by the throat tried to keep quiet, when he got his feet firmly planted on floor outside of his cell's, any irritation he could have had from the sour taste in his mouth the woman that came to get him left with her words, or the feeling of the leash tightened around his skin, was quickly doused and overshadowed by the tinge of worry he felt creeping in with the scientist's warning against disobedience, he couldn't imagine mouthing off like a smartass or anything he could really say would soothe what seemed to be the woman's naturally foul mood, so keeping quiet seemed like the smarter option there and then. After a while, he figured he was right too, as the composed, dark haired brunette lead the way through the facility's white, almost canvas-like hallways, she didn't seem to find too much of a point in tugging his leash too much when he was keeping up and not being rowdy.

Fortunately, the dog-like pokémon keeping at his heel didn't look too aggressive, he wasn't sure whose it was, but it didn't seem like it was going to be bothering him either for now, thankfully, he tried his hand at petting the top of its head for a moment, before he had to keep focused on walking again.
Nevertheless, as he walked with her in silence, Leo gave his best shot at shifting around his neck so that his adam's apple wouldn't be too pressured, as the temperature of the air around him settled into a pleasant warm, up until the point where they passed another similar pair consisting of who he knew to be Chung's friend and a white lab coat, another worker here, he took a wild guess.

He blinked at the young boy's words, almost forgetting to keep walking after Stephenie, he raised his hand just enough to wave back slowly as a small nervous, yet amused smile found its way onto his face in the short time he had when he could actually see Kino, "Be seeing you then, little bro..." Needless to say, his smile disappeared quickly as he turned forwards again and continued walking, sighing internally, Hah... Well, he didn't look too bad. He peeked at the small of Stephenie's back quietly as his tail slowly started swaying again, Not in a good mood, huh.

Last edited:
Aisa looked up when she heard the door of the cell open. Before she could react, Kino was already sitting next to her on the bed. She was very glad to see him, and her tail began wagging swiftly back and forth, but it slowed as she heard him speak. He sounded.... drunk? She had dealt with drunk people before at the restaurant. But there was no distinct smell of alcohol like there had been on other tipsy people she met...

“Hey, are you okay? Yes, I was very scared...”

She tried to answer his questions, but ignored the last one. No time for games now, she had to make sure he was okay. She sat up from her curled up position, glancing at Zero and then looking intently at Kino.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Hmmmmmmm?" Kino's ears perked up curiously, looking at Aisa with a tilted head. Tail wagging slightly, he let out an amused laugh at Aisa stern look at him, finding it funny for such a serious reaction when he only asked a question. "Yeah I'm fiiiiiiiiiiine," he answered, "Just that they took too much blooooooooood," he whined, ears twitching irritatingly, "Why would they even need that much? They took some last time too! Isn't that enough for them?" he chattered, pouting a bit as he wobbly rolled onto his stomach, "And they put too much bandage on the wrong spot," he commented, picking at the bandage with a slightly miffed look on his face. "But yeah, I'm fine," he added, head perking up to show the normal facial expression he always wore.

Stephenie didn't comment on anything, merely tugging at Leo's leash whenever she feels he's falling behind, sometimes shooting him an annoyed glare when she felt like it. Arriving near the door where Taekano is currently in, she opened it without a word nor a knock, roughly jerking at Leo's leash to push him inside. "Boss," she said, looking at Taekano, "I've brought the hybrid you asked for."

Aisa looked slightly relieved. He would probably be alright. Maybe they had just given him some medicine that made him a bit hazy. She decided to answer the question about her guess in Who’s That Pokémon.

“Well, I think I have the answer. Is your Pokémon a Rockruff?”

Her tail and ears had perked up now, and her appearance was much less worried and scared. She was still stressed, but she felt a lot better now that her friend was safe.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Yes, it is!" he cheered, clapping his hand applaudingly, "Little Rocky will be proud," he chuckled, starting to sit up. "How do you know so many pokemons Big Sis?" he asked, tilting his head with a curious tail wag, "Are there a lot out there? There seems to be a lot of regions you can visit too." he bleeped. "Which one did you come from?" he asked.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
(Talia, Cell 3)
Talia whirled around. She so desperately wanted to punch her cellmate - who she refused to think of as a -mate of any kind - but knew better.
Unbeknownst to her, her cheeks were crackling with sparks. This was a result of her Pichu fusion, due to her emotions causing her electricity to begin to surface.
"Don't talk to me. And don't ever mention her again. OR ELSE." Her electricity was weak and couldn't manifest into moves, but could definitely shock someone. It would likely also shock her in the process, though.

Rowan Tree

Previously ~Add~
Zero @ Dungeon 2
He blinked twice and hopped back to his corner. He yawned for a few seconds before plopping his head down.
And swayed his head a little bit after 3 minutes.

Chung @ Dungeon 3
"Oh shush," Chung growled, "I'm deadlier than you, you're really a regular Pichu."
He poked Talia
"No wonder you're really annoying, even a 10-year-old child is better than you." Chung continued, "plus, hey, at lease your sibling didn't die. Mine did, so shush it."
He looked around in a hurry for the yellow clothed Flareon boy.
"Oh dear lord, Kino? Are you back?" he glanced at Kino's cage, "Kino!" he shouted, quiet enough for Kino's little ears to hear.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Huh? What?" Kino's head whipped towards where the sound came from, popping off the bed to see who said it, "Oh, yeah I am Big Brother!" he called, "Just a bit woozy here and there," he chuckled, swaying jokingly on his feet a little. "Is it going to be your turn soon?" he asked, "Oh wait, they took one of the new ones again didn't they," he bleeped, "were they in your cage?" he asked.

Tea · Cage 4
Tea stood up, a little scared, but tried to balance with her pokemon parts. "Hello? Anyone thereee???" She screamed outside the cage. She looked inside it but it was too dark to find someone. "Umm is someone there? Please answer..."

Scarlet · Scientist
Scarlet stood up and walked to her boss. "Taekano, one of the Dungeon 4 subjects has woke up and doesn't stop screaming. It's the young one. What do we do?" She looked at the Mudkip hybrid trying to find someone out there. She looked nervous and exhausted, but Scarlet couldn't care about a little kid. This was her job, and she loved it, so she put those feelings aside and looked back at Taekano.

Rowan Tree

Previously ~Add~
Chung @ Dungeon 3
He sighed and smiled.
"Kino, I suggest you rest now," Chung said, "don't waste energy."

《¤●♤Taekano♤●¤》
"Ugh, Scarlet, you take care of it." he said turning to Leo, "Now young one, don't be scared. Stephen! Take his blood. Only 1% or you will be lectured, again."
He looked at his device and he chuckled.
"New test subject."
He laughed. Taekano stretched and yawned.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
~Harper, Scientist~
The new scientist stepped into the testing room, cautiously. She noticed Stephen, and instantly put on her cold facade.
“Might my assistance be required in any area, sir?” she asked, her voice a deadly cold monotone. Her facade was extremely convincing, to anyone at all.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Kino only stuck his tongue out teasingly at Chung, refusing to follow his orders, "I've only just slept a few moments ago, I'm not going back to that just because of a little scratch." He retorted, "And I still wanna play with Big Sis," he said, looking back at Aisa.

Stephen growled, taking the leash from Stephenie, roughly leading Leo to the bed, muttering about how math is so hard. As he was about to just grab the needle and make a guess on how much 1% is, he heard Harper offering her help. Smiling slyly, he merely shoved the needle into her hands instead, "Why yes dear," he said to her, "why don't you help me with this new hybrid here." He gestured at Leo, "We're about to perform a blood test on him, you might as well learn how to do that, since I don't ever see you do it." He said. "Now, I want you to use this needle, all new hybrids gets the needle, afterwards, they get the knife. We clear?" Without waiting for her answer, he moved out of the way for her, "We only need 1% from this one, I don't know why so don't ask and just do it."

Leo winced soundlessly, as the leather making up the leash gripping his neck tightened forcefully and, at Stephenie's whim and the involuntary curling up of the fluffy appendage on his backside, bid him to move forward and into the room designed for that day's hybrid related experimentations, he swallowed a bit of saliva as he followed the woman's gaze at the man with the nonchalant disposition, all the while matching his face with the remark given by the scientist he was made to accompany thus far. While a lot of empty noise rushed through his mind looking at the head scientist, the Arcanine hybrid's first impression of the man would come to be proven right, at least a little bit he thought, as the first words he heard the man in front of him say would be telling someone else to handle something for him.

Nonetheless, not wanting to be caught staring like a lost puppy—a faint amused, if bittersweet smirk gracing his features for a moment at the irony of the thought—he turned his eyes to the someone else in question, yet another member of the staff here he assumed, one blonde haired Scarlet, if he gleamed anything from their short conversation, Guess he's in charge around here, wonder if this is all of them... he mused idly as he tried to keep himself busy and thinking about something other than what he was there for in the first place.

He let go a breath he didn't know he was holding after Taekano's words, and nodded at the man with a tentative smile, trying to reassure himself more than the head scientist as his tail loosened from its tense coil, before Leo steeled himself quickly as his leash traded hands and he was brought to the bed by the rude man, the air around him becoming a tad warmer at the treatment, lowering his gaze and frowning as he stuck out his arm for the needle. He relaxed a little bit when the needle got pushed into the other woman's hands, but kept his arm steady, murmuring just loud enough for Harper to hear as his Arcanine ears twitched idly, "Charming place you got here..."

Aisa smiled weakly as Kino talked about a continuation of their game. She was enjoying it, but she was also beggining to wish they had a pack of cards as well so they could play more than just Who’s That Pokémon. However, she highly doubted they could get access to cards based on what she had seen of the scientists there, so she decided they might as well just continue for the time being.

“Um, okay. My turn? Gimme a minute to think of one...”

Scarlet · Scientist
"Yes, sir" She walked to the Cage annoyed. "Hey, shut up from once. Here's the food" Scarlet throwed it to Tea, but the kid's cuteness motivated her "uh... here, eat some more" She kindly put it next to the teen's legs. The kid ate it as quick as she could. "You.. look hungry." The blonde scientist said stepping back. She picked up Tea from the collar and put her near her face. "No one. Must know. About this."

Tea · Cage 4
"Uh... uh.. ok... please put me down..." Tea said nervously. She waved her tail as the scientist put her down. "WAIT! Don't leave me alone! I need someone to talk to..." she started crying a little "please.. I don't like being here... I miss my family and Mudskipper.."

Scarlet · Scientist
"UGH, OK!" She sat next to the kid, hoping no other scientist saw her.