• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Rowan Tree

Previously ~Add~
Sign-ups here: https://pokecharms.com/threads/laboratory-of-hybrids.21377/

Everyone's cage and clothing color organization:
Cage 1: Eve (White experiment uniform), Allie (Brown experiment uniform), Sophie (Red experiment uniform)
Cage 2: Aisa (Blue experiment uniform), Kino (Yellow experiment uniform), Zero (Grey experiment uniform)
Cage 3: Chung (Hazel experiment uniform), Talia (Pink experiment uniform), Leo (Orange experiment uniform)
Cage 4: Seth (Green experiment uniform), Tea (Black experiment uniform)

How to start off your post:
Hybrids: You've have just woken up in your cage. Perhaps greet your fellow cage mates to start things off or ignore them and just go get breakfast in the cafeteria.
Scientist: Work started. Get to work.

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
(Allie, Cell 1)
"...ugh, what is this?"
The last thing she'd remembered had been a rather comfortable vehicle. Now all she saw was a cold, industrial room.
She was lying on a hard floor, on her back. She felt something under her back, maybe a very sorry excuse for a pillow?
There were bars for one of the walls, showing a laboratory-like area. Instantaneously, she realized what was going on.
She'd seen this in many a movie, book, and the like.
She screamed a rather colorful word, at the top of her lungs. Not her proudest moment, not that she cared.

(Talia, Cell 3)
"WHERE THE HELL IS MY SISTER?"
That was the first thing that Talia screeched upon awaking. She was clearly not happy. In fact, she looked like she wanted to murder someone.
She kicked at the bars angrily, before collapsing onto the ground in rage. In doing so, her hair fell in front of her face.
Her hair that now had yellow highlights.
She looked at it curiously - had there been something on the floor? Was it a side effect of whatever they drugged her with?

Asia slowly turned over. The hard surface beneath her was uncomfortable, but she felt strangely exhausted. Her eyes flickered open, bleary at first but slowly clearing. She saw two figures, one yellow and one black, but she couldn’t distinguish any features yet. She looked around, wondering where she was. The last thing she remembered was sitting on that bench in the park... no, she had remembered something else too. A strange noise, and voices... and...

Aisa sat fully up and looked around wildly. Her eyes had cleared enough to recognize that she was in some kind of cage. She scrambled to her feet and looked out into the hallway beyond. Just at the end of her view there was a brown-haired man. Aisa was about to call out when the man seemed to catch sight of her.

“Good morning. Try and keep it down, ‘kay? Just because some of the others were making a ruckus doesn’t mean you have to as well.”

Aisa looked at him, clearly confused. The man chuckled and then walked down the hallway until he stood on the other side of the bars.

“Listen, this is where you’re gonna be living for a while. The better you behave, the better life’ll be for you. Let your roommates know when they wake up, ‘kay? I gotta get back to work.”

With this the man left, leaving Aisa confused. She sat back down on the ground, trying to figure out what was going on, when suddenly she felt something soft brush against her hand. She jumped, startled, and then looked to see what it was. A Glaceon’s Tail? Wait! Where was her Glaceon? She looked down to where she normally kept her Pokémon’s Pokéball, to see that her normal clothes had been replaced by some kind of blue outfit. She collapsed back to the ground, only to give a yelp of pain as she sat on her tail. Wait... my tail?

The man who had talked to Aisa walked down to the cell where the loud curse had come from.

“Hey, keep it down, wouldya? Some people are still trying to sleep, it’s still pretty early in the morning.”

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
(Assuming that he’s talking to Allie here.)
The girl’s eyes were alight with anger, as she spoke once again.
“You people kidnapped me and brought me to a freaking laboratory! Do you freaking expect me to be calm? Why am I here? What in the name of Arceus is happening?”
As she got up, she felt something fluffy behind her. She felt at her back, and felt a strange.. tail?
She felt the top of her head as well, suddenly realizing what was happening. Sure enough, there were two Eevee ears adorning her head.

The man gave her a steady stare. He reached up and pushed part of his hair to side, almost as if he was making sure HE didn’t have ears.

“First of all, I understand this is upsetting, but people are trying to sleep. So cuss at me all you want, but keep it down.”

The man turned his head as there was a tapping of small feet and a Rockruff trotted into view. It bounded forward and jumped at the man, then went to the border of the cage and sniffed in Allie’s direction.

“Rocky, c’mere. Give her some space, ‘kay?”

With that the Rockruff gave a friendly yip and went to sit by the man’s feet.

“If you want me to answer all those questions, please calm down.”

Rowan Tree

Previously ~Add~
Eve @ Dungeon 1
Eve woke up confused, she looked normal unlike everybody else, unknowingly having ears and tails and all, she stared at her members of the metal room with a brown and red color clothing, she stared.
She got confused and tapped the brown girl's shoulder.
"Uhhhhh...hi there, I'm Eve, do you perhaps know where we are?" she asked, still confused.
(EeviumZ and JesusoChristo )

Zero @ Dungeon 2
He stretched and looked at 2 people, one wearing yellow and one with blue, he poked at the yellow boy,
"Why is he here? He looks so young, unlike all others." he thought.
He tapped the girl with the blue clothing on the shoulder, and waved.
"Hi there, um... do you know what's happening here at all? I'm very confused."
His faced turn from confusion to panic (he's scared)
(Willow Tree and RenzFlintrock )

Chung @ Dungeon 3
He yawned and stared at a girl in pink clothes yelling like a maniac (to his view) and sighed.
"Hey! Stop yelling like a maniac! It's darn annoying!" he said angrily.
He turned to a orange clothed boy, then turned by to the pink clothed.
He yawned again.
(EeviumZ and CrimsonSterling )

Last edited:

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Kino awoke with a start when he felt a harsh prob to his side, which to him, felt like a tickle. He hates tickles. "Hey! Excuse you Big Brother!" he whined, smacking at Zero's shoulder, "Unlike you, I'm still sleepy!" he pouted, "Keep it down, why don't you." he said. Then he suddenly realized that there are actually people here. And those people are not those boring old grumpy scientist nor the food boy. "Oh dang! Oh jeez! Oh god!" he bleeped happily, jumping off his bed and clasped the blue-clothed girl's hand, eyes gleaming, "New friends! Hi!" he cheered, looking at her with sparkling eyes.

Seeing that she looked quite confused about her pokemon features, with the new guy looking confused too, he can't help but chuckle, "Oh, you'll get use to that soon," he said casually, as if this is normal, "I've been living with a tail for years, not that bad to be honest." he added, swishing his flareon tail. "So... what pokemon are you supposed to be?" he released her hand and bent down, examining her tail, even pinching it gently to see if it's real. He is childish like that. "Hmmmmm...I don't know." he admitted, looking back at Aisa, "What are you? I give up." he giggled, "Tell me tell me~" he pushed.

Aisa jerked, surprised to see the other two awake and talking to her. The one in black looked pretty panicked, but she was distracted as the yellow one pinched her tail.

“Hey!”

She shouted as this unfamiliar addition to her body was squeezed. She instinctively grabbed the tail and brought it to her mouth, feeling the urge to lick it. She had no idea why this was, but she resisted and merely held it to her lips for a few seconds. She felt scared, especially by the way the yellow one was treating the situation, and his questions were confusing her. She didn’t respond to his questions, merely looked at him.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The girl clenched her fists. In a strange switch of personality, she suddenly calmed herself.
"Okay. Tell me everything. But first, answer a little question that pertains to this situation. Would you, per chance, be calm if you woke up one day with the Pokemon you love most missing, and that you're essentially half Pokemon?" she asked, with a false sweetness in her voice.

(Talia)
Talia closed her eyes. She hadn't noticed others in the cell.
"...I'm sorry, but I'm just very worried. My sister is somewhere here, and she could be in danger. I want answers. I - couldn't live with myself if she was hurt. So I have to know." She stepped back, lowering her head. "I - I'm sorry.

The man stood silently. The Rockruff at his feet whined softly, sensing his trainer’s conflicting emotions. The man gave a sad smile.

“I doubt I would, if I didn’t know what I do know. As it is, I can tell you I would be very upset.”

There was a pause as the man stopped talking and bent down to pet Rocky. He looked back up at Allie, and the one behind her.

“As to telling you everything... I really don’t know everything. What I can tell you is that this will be your home for a while. You’ll see me around... but I suspect what you really want to know is why you’re here, right? Well, the scientists here are performing tests, I don’t know why except that it’s ‘for the furtherment of science’... now, just so you know the better you behave the better off you’ll be in the long run. Hold up... I gotta go, I’ll bring you some breakfast in a bit. I can answer a few questions then.”

With that the man marched off down the corridor and then went through a door, which let out a smell of food into the corridor as it was opened.

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The girl's face softened. She was trying to hold back tears.
"Talia... I just want to see Talia..." she whimpered.
Wiping her tears away, she turned to the person who'd asked her where they were.
"I - I'm Allie," she said shakily. "And in regards to your question - you heard him."

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
He tilted his head, his eyes shining with amusement at her reaction and he laughed, clapping his hand joyfully. "Aw, you won't tell me?" he said, not bothered by the supposedly awkward situation, "Mean," he said simply and faked an offended face. "Tell meeeeeeeeeeeeee," he begged, "C'mon, you can't deprive a kid of knowledge," he told her, "they gotta learn once in a while." his tail wagged and he sniffed her. Feeling an icy chill coming off her body, he sneezed and shivered a bit, "God! Sister, you are coooooooooold." he rubbed his hands together, "Is that your natural body heat?" he whined, sitting back down.

Aisa finally brought herself to speak.

“I... I don’t know what’s going on... I... guess that this is my tail? It looks just like my Glaceon’s...”

She looked at her tail, her ears twitching slightly. Of course, she hadn’t noticed her ears yet. She looked curiously at yellow, hoping he would explain what was going on here. He seemed to know.

Rowan Tree

Previously ~Add~
Eve @ Dungeon 1
Eve yawned and shooked her head.
"I didn't hear anything," she said, "I just...woke up, and... who's Talia?"
She squinted her eyes to wonder who Talia is.

Zero @ Dungeon 2
He stared at Kino for a moment of worry.
"Does he not see me as a friend already?" he thought as a tear formed.
He sighed and poked Kino again, "Hey, don't pinch other people's tail. Not polite. Learn your manners." he said.

Chung @ Dungeon 3
"I am not answering your 'Tell me everything' part. And your question, the answer is 'I'm fine'," Chung reply calmly. "and another question from me, why are you yelling anyways?"
He gave Talia a questioning look.
"No one is crazy but you."
And Chung looked towards a boy with yellow clothing.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
(Allie)
The girl sighed deeply.
"M-my sister. I remember that she said she's coming.. and I think that she got captured too. I'm worried.. what if she's worse off than me?"

(Talia)
She bit her lip, trying to hold back her anger.
"Would you be angry if your loved one was potentially being scientifically experimented on at this very moment? Would you be angry if the girl you'd sworn to protect could be dead? Or worse?"

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Glaceon?" his ears perked to the side, "Oooooooooh, that's what you are!" his eyes gleamed, "I've never known what a Glaceon is, guess I do now!" he chirped, clapping his hand happily. Feeling that Aisa is still looking at him, he confirmed that thought by looking at her back, but he wasn't able to say anything as the boy who woke him up to begin with poked him in the side. Again.

"
Heeeeeeeeeey, don't tell me about manners when you are poking me." he snapped, slapping at his hand, hissing a bit. His fur bristled a little and the temperature started to rise up along with him, but he held himself back and the temperature went back to normal. "And no tickling other people. Not polite. Learn your manners." he mimicked mockingly, sticking his tongue out at Zero. He didn't bother himself with seeing Zero's reaction and turned back to Aisa, "Where were we! Oh yeah! You're probably confused on why you're here right?"

“Uhh... yeah, I am...”

Aisa was still confused by the yellow one, not much of what he said seemed to make any sense to her. She fidgeted with her tail as she spoke.

“There was this one guy who said this is where I was going to live for a while, at least I think that’s what he said.”

The man reappeared from the door that presumably led to the kitchen, carrying a few trays. Each one had three plates on it, and on each of the plates were scrambled eggs, a piece of toast, and a sliced up apple. He went to the cell he had last visited.

“I’m back! Here’s breakfast.”

With this he leaned down and opened a safe-like device near the ground, partway in and partway out of the cell. It was about 2’ tall and 3’ wide, big enough for food to go through but not big enough for a person to get in or out. Not to mention it was made of metal, and had a door inside and on the outside. The man typed something into a pad on the door, and it opened. He slipped the food in and closed the door, and as soon as the outside door closed the inside one opened so the ones inside could get their food.

Rowan Tree

Previously ~Add~
Eve @ Dungeon 1
"Oh...I'm so sorry. Hey, but there might be a chance she's alive," she said, trying to comfort her.
She smiled.
"we're all going to suffer the same way."

Zero @ Dungeon 2
"What pokemon are you?" Zero asked Kino unknowingly. "I wanna know why am I the only one in this cage with antennas and wings?"
Zero poked at his fangs.
"U,1,f,g,4,h,7,2,d,f..." he muttered under his breath.

Chung @ Dungeon 3
"I don't know, I never sworn to protect anyone before, and who is that 'girl'?" Chung said
He looked back to the yellow clothed boy and ignored Talia.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
(Talia)
"My sister," she shot back. "Never mind, you wouldn't understand the fact that I care about her."
She decided to keep to herself, sitting down cross-legged.

(Allie)
She breathed deeply, not sure what to do.
"Well, I guess... doesn't stop me from being worried though..." she breathed. She held her hand to her head.

"I'm up, I'm up..." As if responding to the loud shouting so close to him, Leo sat up with a groan, blinking slowly and rubbing one of his eyes, Feels like I slept on the ground, what a weird dream that was... Pulling himself together, he took a look around as at the imposing bars in front of him and the walls confining him and his new roommates to the small space, they seemed around his age, a part of him mused nonchalantly, and jolted awake straight away after getting a good look at the girl bowing her head as well as the boy in front of her and realising the prior night's events were anything but a dream, mouthing his first words since waking up.

"Where in the..."

Frowning slowly, he noted after his initial bleary eyes cleared up, that whoever was imprisoned here with him seemed to have strange appendages, Those are definitely ears and... a tail? Involuntarily he widened his eyes in shock and raised his hand over to his head, only to immediately recognize the furry and warm feeling for what it really was, ears too similar to a pokémon's to belong on a human head like his, his head snapped back to find a large, furry tail sticking out from his behind as well, and for some reason it reminded him all too well of his partner's bushy tail "Arc..."
Wait, Arc? Remembering clearly his home's intruder holding his best friend out cold, panic and worry wormed into his mind for a few seconds, before he managed to push away the more pessimistic side of him He's fine, he has to be Pushing through his doubts and closing his hand into a fist for a moment, he stepped closer to the boy and girl duo, looking to the both of them and meeting Chung's gaze, and swallowed some saliva to help get the words out.

"Hey, do you guys know where we are, and..." Leo's tail bent under itself instinctively as he paused, "...have you maybe seen an Arcanine around here, at all?"

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"There's a lot of guys here, you got to be clear on who it is," he laughed, "just kidding, just kidding, you're probably talking about the food boy." he said, "He's the only one who'll ever come here and chat with me," he pouted, "it's boring around here and all I can do is sit here and wait for one of those mean people to come to take examinations." he sighed. "And from what I know so far, the people here are creating hybrid pokemons," he told her, "at least, that's what I overheard them saying," he added.

He wasted no time in explaining the rest of the story, making sure to tell her how things work here and what they'll be dealing with here. Like that scary vaccine they have to take. Or that's just him. "Well...that's about it I think," he said, "I believe whichever pokemon you represent right now is your own," he said, shrugging, "I think I was an Eevee before," he said, tapping his chin in a thinking manner, "But I'm apparently a "Flareon" now." he said, "Don't know what that is but I think it's cool." his tail wagged slightly.

Aisa was grateful for the explanation, and decided to say so.

“T-thank you for the explanation... but...”

With this Aisa’s voice began to get shaky, and she buried her head in her hands. Her ears had instinctively flattened down to her head, and her tail curled around her legs. She felt ashamed that she was beginning to cry when this child seemed pretty unconcerned, so with an effort she shook off her worry, and began breathing deeply. The air in front of her face began to grow cold, but Aisa didn’t notice. It was still a lot to take in, but she would just have to bear it. She gave him a weak smile, gave a quick sigh, and then stretched out onto her back.

The man looked into the cage where Allie and two others were.

“Hey, guys, your food’s down there. By the little safe-thingy. Just pull it out and then put the plates back in when you’re done, ‘kay?”

With that the man left for the second cell. His Rockruff lingered for a moment and then trotted after him.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Tilting his head, Kino silently allowed the girl to weep, but it didn't last long and that confused him. Everyone that came here usually breaks down and cry for hours. Seeing that she didn't seem to cry that long, he plopped off the bed and sat next to her, "Hey hey, don't fall asleep now," he said, "Let's plaaaaaaaaaaaay," he chirped, "I've been alone here for months and it so boring with nothing to do." he whined. "And food boy can't exactly come in to hang out." he pouted, "And that not faaaaaaaaair." he jumped off the bed and tugged on her sleeve, "C'mon, play with me, what do you want to play?"

Aisa looked up at him for a moment before sitting up.

“I wasn’t going to sleep, just resting my back... do you have a pack of cards or something? I know some card games... or we can play Who’s That Pokémon. Do you know the rules? Wait, I’ll pull them up on my pho-“

She suddenly realized she didn’t have her phone. She hadn’t needed one for a very long time, but once she met her boyfriend she had begun to take more interest in electronics. She spent a lot of the money she had been saving to get that phone, and it made her sad to see it was gone. She had been sad that she didn’t have her Glaceon’s Pokéball, but from what the boy had said she thought that her Glaceon... might be part of her?

Aisa snapped out of her thoughts and looked back at the boy. She explained the basics of the game to the best of her memory: the one who was ‘it’ picked a Pokémon. The other players asked questions to try and figure out what Pokémon it was. If they give up, ‘it’ gets to go again, but whoever guesses it gets to be ‘it’.

“So, wanna try? That’s the only non-card game I can think of right now...”

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Kino took some thoughts on it. He was only ten years old, therefore, he would be just starting on an adventure with some pokemons he'll get to choose at the lab. Kidnapped here since he was seven years old, he was pretty sure he didn't have much pokemons knowledge even back then, but it was worth a shot and he nodded eagerly. "Okay! Who's it?" he asked, tail wagging.

“I guess I’ll go first. Oh, and one of my house rules is that ‘it’ gives a hint when they choose. You’ll see what I mean...”

Aisa sat down on the bed and crossed her legs. She thought for a moment to find an easy Pokémon, since this was the first round.

“Okay... I’m thinking of a Pokémon that has two types. Now you can ask questions, or guess.”

Aisa was pretty sure this would be a fast round, but she had given a hint that would help some but not too much.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Kino wasted no time in plopping down right next to her without a second thought, resting on his knees and listening intently to her hint, making a face when she finished. "Uh...uh...hmmmmm, what...color is it." is all he could say. His ears twitch irritatingly and the temperature rises up only slightly to show his frustration in his situation, but his face shows none of that, only the little feature movement to indicate he's frustrated at all. "O-or, uh...how many legs does it have!" he bleeped, his clumsy replies makes it obvious about the limit of his childhood knowledge. He tapped his chin and thought what pokemon could possibly have two types, he has never heard of such a thing. Well, until now that is.

Rowan Tree

Previously ~Add~
Zero @ Dungeon 2
Zero sat in the corner while the other 2 play the game. He flapped his wings twice and blinked. He's very bored, and lonely, he gave a little teardrop bounced to the floor. He quickly wiped it away and began questioning himself what is letters and what is numbers
"A,8,f,3,d,h,5,2,k,l,c,7,5,b,s,d,0,6,1,j,t,y,4..." He muttered trying to know which is which.
He looked up to see the others and began thinking again.
"O,7,2,e,t,d,j,8,1,l,s,d,a,6,4,9,2,f,h,c,a,m,0,k..." he muttered again, and sighed.
He flapped his wings again and yawned.

Aisa smiled, and then paused for a moment to see their roommate looking sad. She felt it would be best to leave them alone, sometimes people just needed time or space. She focused back on her new friend as she felt the heat rise slightly.

“Okay, so it’s a bluey green color, and it has four legs. And here’s a free hint: it’s originally from the Kanto region.”

Aisa was secretly cheering him on. Normally she played this game to ‘win’ but right now she was hoping he would be able to guess it.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Bluey green color....four legs..." Kino drawled, "Kanto..." he made a funny expression as he ponders those hints, "Where exactly is...Kanto?' he asked. His teacher has never gotten to the region names yet, or it was just he wasn't paying attention to class again, or maybe he forgot. "Is it that place where they sell Malasadas?" he asked, "Or is it that place where pokemons look different from their regular form?" he added, oblivious to the fact he has just named Alola twice.

Rowan Tree

Previously ~Add~
Zero @ Dungeon 2
Zero looked up to watch those 2 play. He yawned and kept watching. Though he's watching, he looked around once in a while. He squinted his eyes a little bit while watching. He flapped his wings once and twitched his antennas twice. He stared, and blinked. He looked around again before watching.
(I am basically very idiotic right now forgive me)

“..... no, not quite. Umm... just ignore that hint, then... umm... oh, it can evolve! That’s a good hint...”

Aisa felt her tail flicking back and forth, and then suddenly felt a twitch on top of her head and reached up to feel furry ears. She was surprised, but not as much as she was about her tail. She still noticeably stiffened, but at least she didn’t freak out.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Um...bulbasaur," he guessed. He has only ever known the starter pokemons, and by this time now, he still doesn't know how any of them looks like, only know them by names. "Or uhhhhh, Glaceon." he added, looking at her Glaceon ears.

Stephen stepped through the lab, fixing his clothes back into place a little. He gazes around the hybrids cages, blocking out all the annoying yips and yaps they exchange back at each other and grunted a little. Ignoring all the noise, he took in a deep breath, "RORY!" he yelled, "Did you feed those mangy pelts yet?" he demanded, "Don't tell me you're slacking off." he crossed his arms together in an angry mood.

“Yeah! You got it! It was Bulbasaur!”

Aisa smiled happily and began to congratulate her new friend when there was a roaring, angry voice outside. She instinctively cowered, scooting an inch closer to her yellow friend.

Rory scooted out of the kitchen, carrying more trays.

“Sorry, I was working on it. Some of the apples the cook gave me were in pretty bad shape, and had to be replaced. That was the orders, make sure they stay healthy and that you know EVERYTHING they eat. To keep track of... oh, what do you call it... anyway, I’m on my way to cell 2.”

With that Rory strolled down the hall to cell 2, waved to Aisa and Kino, and nodded to the one in the corner. He didn’t speak since Stephen was nearby, but merely slid the food into their cell through a device nearly identical to that on the first cell, the only real difference being the passcode to open this one.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Kino rejoiced, throwing his hands up in a delighted manner, "Yay! I got it!" he cheered, then suddenly jumped when someone bellowed an order outside. His only reaction was the jump, nothing more, so he was quite confused when Aisa inched a bit closer, but he didn't question anything and instead, patted her on the head when the food arrived. Thinking that some food in the stomach can help a bit, he was about to offer her some when he truly saw how scared she was. He whipped his head around to stare accusingly at Stephen, standing up to confront the grumpy man, "Oh would you STOP that!" he snapped back at the scientist, who instantly recoil at the sudden demand, instinctively looking around, thinking that it was Stephenie. When his dumb brain finally realized it was the kid in front of him, he couldn't help but cackle at the child's order, "Me? Stop? Oh my, for the past few years you've been here, you finally have grown some guts huh." he mocked, "Why does it matter whether I cease yelling?" he pushed Rory harshly out of the way to face the cage mates, "Oh, and you got new friends, happy?" he teased.

Kino didn't answer, just stuck his tongue rudely in his face before turning back to Aisa, "Ignore him Big Sis, he probably has nothing better to do," he said. Stephen bristled, "Why you- what did you say about me?!" he snapped, "You little runt, I will-"

Kino ceases hearing him.

"C'mon Big Sis! Let's keep playing!" he exclaimed, clapping his hands over Stephen's bickering, "My turn right?!"

Rowan Tree

Previously ~Add~
Zero @ Dungeon 2
Zero freaked a little bit of Aisa's noise and sank deeper into the corner. He blinked 3 times and he turned to see Rory and peeked out a little bit. He squinted his eyes. And stared from the cage to see who was yelling. He sighed and walked to the corner again and sat there.

-Taekano (Leader)-
He smirked from the camera view while he was actually watching Aisa and Kino play their game, his face turn from interest to a mischevious, "Your face won't be happy any longer." he murmured.
He laughed, and turned back to his serious face,
"Stephen, the next experiment is tommorow, get ready the tools." he said from his earbud, "Rory, is all the food served yet?"

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Sofi woke up thinking everything was going to be okay, but to her surprise she's in a CELL!, IN A FREAKING LABORATORY!, Sofi was speechless, she pinned herself to the wall as she saw two people, one with white clothing, and one with brown clothing, but as she was about to say something, she got scared immediately, she had nine tails, just like the pokemon, she screamed on the top of her lungs, this isn't what she wanted, this isn't what she expected, why would anyone do this to her?, why her of all the people in the world?, she stopped screaming and fell to her knees, tears falling down her cheeks.

Rory glared at Stephan’s back after the man shoved him, upsetting the food. Now he would have to go back to the kitchen AGAIN. He grumbled and hurried back to the kitchen, where he was getting the cook to make more food when his intercom buzzed. He listened carefully to make sure he didn’t miss anything, then responded.

“Not yet, I was almost done when Stephan knocked over the tray for cell 3. I’m getting more food now.”

With that he waited for the cook to finish, then semi-hurried to cell 3 and delivered their food the same way as he had the other two cells, except the passcode was different.

Aisa was still somewhat scared, so she was silent for a moment. This also gave her some time to puzzle over why her new friend had called her ‘big sis’. Once she had recovered her composure slightly, she nodded and spoke in a slightly shaky voice.

“Y-Yes, it’s your turn now. Go ahead...”

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Okay okay!" Kino clapped his hands enthusiastically again, not paying any mind to the snapping man behind him, "Um, let's see...." he looked around the room, even peaking outside the cage for something he could describe. Catching sight of Chung, who's been his playmate for the past 3 years, Kino instant piped up, "I'm thinking of something yellow....with red cheeks." He said, his lingering eyes fixed on Chung, which give him a dumb disadvantage.

"And they can shoot lightening!" He exclaimed, throwing his arms up and making waving motions with it, trying to illustrate the direction of the lightning to no avail.

Stephen growled, shouting curses and threat at the cage mates, trying to at least strike fear in the newer hybrids, especially the Glaceon, they seems like the coward of the group. "If you guys don't face me, I'll-" he wasn't able to finish his sentence when his ear buds signalled a message from his boss and a sick smirk crossed his face. "Alright boss," he replied, "Which first?"

Luckily for Kino, Aisa was too intimidated by Stephan to really think about the game. She honestly just couldn't focus on the game with this angry man threatening the from just beyond the bars. She felt her tail curling towards her, and it was taking all her willpower to not run to the far corner of the cell. She took a deep breath and tried to focus on her friend.

"Uh... is what type is it?"