• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Kanto: The New Gym Leaders

He'd get up from the brochure rack and would walk up to Brian and Asteria. His Breloom walked over to Abbey's side and yawned. "Oh jeez, Breloom." He took out her Pokeball and put her back in and put the it back in his pocket. He then turned to Lilica. "Just curious, how long have you been running this place for?"

"I became the owner about a couple years ago when this building was merely an abondoned waste sense the previous owners didn't really fake take care of it but thanks to Asterias father this hotel is what it is today" Lilica informed before walking over to the desk where the receptionist was only to grab three key cards for the suites, she then handed one to each trainer.

"Thank you so much aunty" Asteria said as she smiled at her godmother who smiled back. "If there's anything you guys need just ask me now head on up to your rooms and Asteria should know the way" the lavender haired woman stated before walking off with her Persian following close behind her, "well you heard my aunt, let's go" Asteria excitedly exclaimed

Brian smiled as he took his key card and checked his room number. "Alright! Finally I can get some shut eye. Also, this has been an amazing evening; I caught a new Pokémon, had a nice view of the moon and I also made an adorable friend, as well as with your Togepi." He said with a wink as he made his way to his room.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Mickey:"I guess I ll just go to route 3 and level up my Mudkip more so I can fight Pewter Town gym leader Brock"

Name:Mickey
Type:Water
Appereance:Black hair,Blue shorts,Blue-White T-Shirt,White cap,Brown eyes
Home town:Slateport City (Hoenn)

Last edited:
Abbey started to head down to their room. "This is a nice place." He looked at the decor on the walls and roof. "So Asteria, are you from Kanto? It's just the fact your Aunt runs this place which makes me curious."

"um you guys the suites are on the top floor we have to take the elevator" Asteria stated as she saw Brian walk off she then turned her attention to Abbey, "no I'm from the Kalos region, and aunty is actually my godmother but anyway aunty Lilica is from here in Kanto but before I was born she met my parents in Kalos and she was inspired by my dad's hotel she decided to make one, with my dad help they created this beautiful building" Asteria answered as she recalled the story her parents told her

Brian looked back at Asteria with a somewhat shamed look, but brushed it off as the latter was more familiar with the place than he was. "Alright then, lead the way." Brian said with a smile.

(I gtg for a while, I'll BBL)

Last edited:
Abbey headed to the elevator and up to his room and shut the door. He sat down on his bed and relaxed. He turned on the TV and took out his Breloom.

(((I'm not going to be able to reply for a little less than an hour. I'll try to check and reply if I can. And Im posting this here because there is no discussion forum for this RP)))

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Mickey:"I finally leveled up my Mudkip on 15 and he learned Water Gun and Bide.I think I am ready to face Brock"Mickey came in Pewter Gym.On center of gym Brock stayed."Are you Pewter Gym Leader"Mickey asked."Yes,that would be me"Brock answered.Mickey:"I came here to challenge you and to win boulder badge"."Lets battle then"and battle started...

Last edited:
Asteria giggled at Brian's face before once again gently holding his arm and leading them into the elevator. Once the elevator doors opened Astrea took Brian's key card before leading him over to his room she then swiped the card on the scanner near the door handle. The once then opened the door to reveal and large living room with large glass windows, "well here's your suite and your bathroom is located inside the bedroom" Asteria informed as she pointed to a door with extravagant golden designs on it.

The female then left Brian before going into her own suite and walking into the bedroom and crashing on to the bed. The girl lazily let Angel and Lunar out of their pokeballs while she took her heels off

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
After long,long battle Mickey finnaly defeated Brocks Onix with his Mudkips Water Gun.
"Mudkip come back"
"Good battle kid"
"Thanks"
"You have pretty strong Pokemon,but you have to train a lot more to beat other 7 gym leaders"
"Yes I know"
"Here is your badge,and by the way you should hurry up to get to Cerulian City,because some other trainers are already there"
"I will but thanks for advice"said Mickey leaving Pewter Gym

trainercard-Mickey.png

Last edited:

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Mickey is running throught route 3 and finnaly when he made to Mt. Moon he didnt even looked at its beauty.In his head was only catching up other trainers

(((How long will you guys be in hotel cause I will not be active maybe 7 hrs)))

Last edited:
(The disscusion thread is up, sorry I`m in a weird timezone)

Christopher entered a cheaper hotel and bought a room, he and riolu opened the door, took of their shoes, "I`m so tired after everything that`s happened today," he said and fell onto the bed, "Goodnnn," Christopher said but was cut off by falling asleep, "Ri," the riolu replied also falling asleep.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Mickey finally got into Cerulian City.It was dark outside so he went in hotel (where Christopher came earlier that day) bought room and fell asleap together with his Mudkip.

Last edited:
Brian whistled as he entered his room, he got out Ralts and Gotihta and looked down at the latter. "Alright guys, we're gonna rest here for the night, I want you both to be careful here, okay?" Ralts and Gothita both responded with a nod as they decided to look out the window. Brian looked down at himself. "I need to take a shower... both of you don't go in the bathroom for a while, alright?" He asked his Pokémon who both responded with a nod.

Brian went into the bathroom and closed the door behind him. After a few minutes of silence, the latter was broken by the sound of a running shower head and Brian lightly whistling 'I want to be the very best' Ralts and Gothita appeared to be having a pleasant conversation, one or the other blushed from time to time as they talked.

Asteria layed in the bed in her black and pick pajamas after she took a bubble bath along with her pokemon who were currently both rolling around in the carpet.

"Lunar and Angel, it's time for bed you two" the girl stated as she went inside the soft comforter while both fairy types helped each other get on to the bed and into the comforter alongside Asteria who was already sleeping, it took a couple of minutes but the two small pokemon both fell asleep in their trainers arms.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Really early in the morning Mickey woke up packed his stuff and went into route 6 to catch water pokemons with old fishing rod that he got from fisherman.
For full 2 hours he didnt found any pokemons,when one Poliwag (LVL 8 ) appeared.Than he throw his only great ball and he caught it.
"Gotcha!!!"
After half of hour Mickey leveled up his Poliwag on LVL 10 .
"Yes,I think I am ready now for Cerulian Gym Leader Misty"and he moved slowly to Cerulian Gym

trainercard-Mickey.png

Last edited:

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
"I am finally back and now I will take my Pokemons to PokeCentre and then I will challenge Misty"Mickey was thinking when he saw Michael in front of hotel
"This gotta be another trainer.Lets be nice and say hi to him"
Mickey came behind him"HI!!!"

Last edited:
(OOC my Charecters name is Micheal I just got mixed up with anonther RP charecter.)
Micheal turned around hi whats up Micheal responded slightly startled. "Ah cool you got water types those Pokemon would at least be in my top 5 favourite types, just don't let this kid called Kye see your Mudkip hell go insane." Micheal laughed. "But I much prefer ice types" Micheal added. Micheal walked into the hotel to get ready for bed.
Micheal eventually arrived to his hotel panting starring up at the ceiling "Ive been trying to keep up with those other guys for ages I just want to become a gym leader and make Mom proud that it tomorrow Ive decided Im going to meet up with the others and catch a new pokemon and beat Misty." Micheal thought holding bergmite he then fell asleep.

Last edited:
After Brian finished having his shower, he put on his pajamas and headed to is bed. "Alright, bedtime guys." He said as he returned Ralts and Gothita to their Poké balls and let out a yawn. Afterward he put his fedora on the bedside table, laid down on his back and started to sleep peacefully.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
"Well this guy seems nice" said Mickey when Michael entered hotel and laughed.
"But now I gotta focus on beating Misty"
Mickey entered PokeCentre and gave his Pokemons to Nurse Joy
"Your pokemons will be fine"
"Thanks Nurse Joy"said Mickey leaving PokeCentre
"Now lets beat Misty"and he entered Cerulian Gym

Christopher and his riolu exited the hotel, "We should go to mt. moon, the gym will probably have a long line right now," he said, they walked into the caves, "This remind you of anything?" he said as he turned on some of the native sinnoh music on his pokegear, "They would always play this back at home," he added. Then a bronzor levitated around a corner, "Look!" he said, the Bronzor then saw him but it was too late as he had already thrown a pokeball, 1, 2 the ball opened, "Force Palm!" he commanded, riolu jumped at the bronzor hitting his palm into it, "Let`s try that again!" Christopher said throwing another pokeball, 1, 2, 3, CLICK, he walked over and picked up the pokeball, "Welcome to the team," he added.

Micheal Left the hotel after a good sleep and saw a boy catch a Bronzor. "Hey good job with the Pokemon My name Micheal" Micheal introduced. Micheal saw a small blue ball hobbling on grass "Hey whats that Micheal ran and found a Spheal that was extremly pale. Micheal grabbed it "crap" Micheal muttered. Micheal grabbed water from his backpack and poured it on the spheal, then Micheal command Bergmite to create some Ice Micheal used a Ice pick from his backpack to destroy and liquidise the ice Micheal put the spheal onto the water moisturising it. Micheal Looked at The boy a trainers abandoned him and he nearly lost moisture." Micheal explained. Micheal took out the pokeball "Okay buddy Im not gonna help you" Micheal soothed the Spheal. Micheal threw out a pokeball the pokeball clicked 3 times then rested. "Ill name you Sammy" Micheal named.

"Hi I`m Christopher and this is my riolu," they replied holding out there hand for a handshake, "I`m training to be a steel type gym leader," He added "Wait were you the guy at that place in pewter city?" he asked looking closer at Michael as riolu copied him to the bergmite, "Ri, Riolu!"

(OOC I thought you were steel not Ice.)
"Ah yeah not my best moment" Micheal giggled. "Hey Im heading off to Mistys Gym want to come?" Micheal asked. Micheal sent out Spheal and it immediately started playing with Bergmite.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Mickey batteled against Misty's Starya pretty easily but when she sent out Starmie it beaten his Poliwag pretty easy.
Than Mickey sent Mudkip and after long battle he finaly fainted Misty's Starmie.Alongside with battle Mickey's Mudkip evolved in Marshtomp.
"Yes another win against Gym Leader"
"Here is your Cascade Badge"said Misty
"Thank you"
"You are first one who batteled me today you know"
"Really"
"Yes,your skills with water Pokemons are pretty good,one day you will be a very good Water Type trainer"
Mickey just smiled and left Gym. He again went into hotel to rest together with his team Marshtomp and Poliwag.

trainercard-Mickey.png

(OOC: OOPS edited it)
"Sure, now that I have two pokemon it should be a piece of cake, very wet cake," Christopher replied and giggled, they then began to walk to the Cerulean gym, "So who is going to challenge the gym leader first?" he asked as they kept walking "I don`t care so it`s your choice," he added.

Micheal Laughed at the Joke "you go first I want to see how she Fights" Micheal answered. "Ill need a good strategy Ice doesn't do well against water." Micheal explained. "Sammy will b a help tho" Micheal added. "Oh Im training to be a Ice gym leader." Micheal realised and told Christopher.

(Sry was writing this for so long and need to go for like 7 hours)
They walked into the gym, there was a huge water battlefield with platforms scattered around it, the gym leader misty was on the other side and the battle began.

"Go Riolu!" Christopher said, riolu jumped onto the closest platform from next to him, "Go staryu!" Misty said, "Jump at it and use force palm!" Christopher commanded, the riolu jumped at the staryu and it was hit back to a different platform, "Water pulse!" Misty said, "Dodge it and close in on it!" staryu formed a sphere of water and sent it at riolu but it quickly dodged and began to close the distance between the two, "Force palm!" riolu jumped at it and hit it hard enough to make it faint, "Return!" Misty said.

"Go starmie!" she said throwing another pokeball, the pokemon appeared and instantly span at riolu knocking it into the water, it rose to the water fainted, "Wow, that`s strong," Christopher said returning it to it`s pokeball, "Go bronzor!" he threw it`s pokeball and bronzor appeared, "Use feint attack!" he commanded, "Dodge it!" Starmie tried to dodge it but it`s effort`s failed and bronzor slammed into it, "Once more!" Christopher commanded, it slammed onto the starmie again and it fainted, "Good job!" Misty said walking around the pool giving him the badge, Christopher then walked back, "Your turn next," he said to Michael

Micheal Clapped "good work" he laughed. Micheal moved stood onto the platform go bergmite." Micheal Commanded.
"Huh anonther trainer." Misty explained. Staryu water pulse." Misty commanded
"Bergmite counter with Ice beam" Micheal Commanded. a beam of Ice froze the water mid air and froze staryu. "Now finish off with head but" Micheal added. Staryu fainted.
"Who he used Ice beam to counter water pulse, Stayu return go Starmine Misty commanded.
"Good job bergmite return" Thomas thanked. "Now go Sammy" Micheal commanded.
"Now starmine use water pulse" Misty commanded.
"Sammy counter with water pulse" The two jets of water hit it each other pushing the 2 pokemon away from each other.
"full throttle Starmine" Misty commanded. The water pulse pushed the spheal into the wall leading it to crack it head on the wall.
"C'mon Sammy you can do this keep going." Micheal encouraged. Sammy slowly got up. "Yeeaahhh" Micheal screamed. Spheal use tail smash( I don't know if this is real). Seal flipped around hitting the star mine. "Now Sammy use bite" Thomas commanded. Sammy bit down on Starmine knocking it out.
"Good job you two here take your gym badges, and hey you with the Ice pokemon good job with the Ice pokemon." Misty offered.

Gary finally made it out of Mt. Moon after being flooded by Zubat. "I am never going back in there, not until I can deal with Flying types!" He made his way through Route 4 and made it to Cerulean City. "It is not quite home, but I can get used to it. Let's go battle the trainers at Nugget bridge, Route 24 and 25 before taking on the gym here."

After a lot of battles and trips to the Pokécenter, Gary finally felt ready to take on Misty but he decided to let his Tyrogue and Heracross spar for a moment. "Let's go you two!"

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
While Mickey was playing with Poliwag in front of hotel he saw a trainer going to battle Misty.
"I could give him some advice"said Mickey to Poliwag and he went to speak to a trainer
"Hi!"

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
"Hi I am Mickey,Water Type Pokemon Trainer. Are you gonna battle Misty?" said Mickey to Gary.
"If you are I can give you few tips if you want?"

Last edited:

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
"Well I love water and as very small kid I was always in water,I loved to swim,and there before few years i met my Mudkip"Mickey said
"And tips are dont attack first because her Pokemons can throw yours in water,and I think that your Pokemons cant swim. So try to dodge and than counter attack"said Mickey and winked
"I will wait you while you battle and than if you want we can keep going further"

"Fair reasoning and thanks for the tips. Tyrogue here is used to being under a waterfall but swimming is a bit further down the training schedule. I think it would be rather fun if we travelled together, what do you say?"

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
"Yes sure,now go and win that badge"

"You betcha!" Gary stuck out his thumb and grinned before entering the Cerulean City gym. "So, you are challenging me? Let's see what you've got!" Misty exclamed.

"Go Staryu!" "Tyrogue, show them what you've got!" Misty sent out Staryu and Gary sent out Tyrogue.

"Fake Out!" Tyrogue used Fake Out which did a little bit of damage and caused the Staryu to flinch.

"Bulk Up!" Tyrogue tensed his muscles, preparing to take and do a lot of damage.

"Water Pulse!" Staryu created rings of water that Tyrogue barely dodged.

"Mach Punch!" Tyrogue punched Staryu at an alarming speed, sending it into a wall.

"Not bad, but how about this? Starmie, dazzle them with your beauty and grace!" Misty sent out Starmie which was not a favorable matchup for Gary.

"A Starmie eh? This could mean serious trouble." Gary said to himself.

"Bubblebeam!" Starmie created a spray of bubbles that hit Tyrogue directly, leaving him barely hanging on by just his determination.

"Come on Tyrogue, you can do this! Pursuit!" Tyrogue dove into the water, confusing everyone in the room except for Gary. Tyrogue jumped out of the water behind Starmie and used every bit of power to punch it in the back, knocking it out and earning Gary the Cascade Badge and a TM for Water Pulse.

"Alright Tyrogue! High-five!" As Gary went to high-five his Pokémon, a glowing light surrounded Tyrogue as Gary could not believe his eyes. His Tyrogue was evolving!

After the glowing light disappeared, Tyrogue had evolved into a Hitmonchan and Gary was celebrating before Hitmonchan collapsed from exhaustion. "Let's get you to a Pokécenter buddy." Gary said as he returned his Pokémon and left the gym, one step closer to being a gym leader himself.