• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Kanto: The New Gym Leaders

"Wow this... i haven't seen this since my visit to Johto!" Then the Trainer would Introduce himself "My name is Daniel, I'm here at Kanto cause i want to create the first dark type gym and want to become the First Dark type gym leader!" Daniel would say in enthusiasm.

"Brian we should head for Mt. Moon now sense it seems to be getting g darker and I really want to catch a Clefairy" Asteria stated before grabbing Brian's arms with the hand she wasn't using to carry Angel, she then proceeded to drag the male trainer in the direction of the mountain

"Ha... Shocked aren't you? This is a move known as hidden power... and my eevee happens to know a variation of hidden power which is of the Psychic type!" Danny would then proceed to continue attacking with eevee

"Eevee Use Sand Attack!" *Eevee would proceed to kick the sand blinding tyrogue. "Now use Hidden Power again eevee!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Brian flinched as he was dragged by Asteria. "Woah woah, okay, I'm coming." he said with a light chuckle and yanked his arm out of her grasp, but remained walking at the same pace as her. Ralts laughed lightly at how Asteria reacted to Brian and vice versa. He looked back and noticed the little figure that followed them, he realised it was the same figure from out of the Pokémon center window and blushed once more as he gave a little wave, the figure waved back as it followed the pair to Mt. Moon.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Kai ran forwards towards route 3, avoiding Thomas. He saw the dangerous Beedrill, but these were no match for his Magby, who ignited the route in a powerful ember attacks. Soon, the Beedrill hive was destroyed. Reaching Mt.Moon, he found many trainers who wanted to battle him and defeated them, many were quite challenging, but Kai got through them. The many Zubats were annoying to him and he had Magby destroy each of them with flames. When they arrived at route 4, they made quick work of the trainers and proceeded to Cerulean City. Here, Kai decided he would not challenge the water type gym until his Pokemon were at their highest strength for the time being. Crossing the Nugget Bridge, he battled trainer after trainer. Tired with battling trainers, Kai looked for Pokemon to catch and panted, out of breath. He was a lover of fire-type Pokemon so he tried to spot only fire types. After a good while of searching, he found none. On the way back to Cerulean, he muttered many things to himself only to be stopped by a young trainer.

"Damm Charmander, you're just not for me. I can't train you...nor can I feed you. I'm going to need someone else to take care of you." The young trainer was wearing shorts and a cap. He yelled around the bridge to see if someone wanted the Pokemon but alas, noone did.

Then Kai stepped up. "I was looking for another fire type Pokemon for my team...give him to me!"

"wow isn't Mt. Moon beautiful Angel?" Asteria asked in response the Togepi happily yelled it's name, which caused her trainer we to start laughing at it's cuteness.
"Oh, Angel your just so cuye" Asteria cooed as Angel snuggled closer to the female trainer. But the moment was cut short sense Asteria heard a rustle in the bushes and in fear it was going to be more bug type Pokemon the female hid behind Brian

Abbey noticed Kai from across the street and walked toward him. "This is just a pain, seeing someone so damn greedy. You know, too much passion can consume you in the flames of your own hatred and love. You could be a little nicer."

Brain was amazed at the sight of the moon just as his Ralts was. "Wow, of all the times I've seen the moon, this has to be the best." He said as his Ralts nodded in agreement. As they enjoyed the sight of the moon, he began to hear some rustling in some nearby bushes. "Who's there, come out." Brian said as he and his Ralts prepared for battle, he looked back at Asteria and nodded with a smile.

The small figure finally revealed itself from the bushes; it was a Gothita who happily waved at the group, mainly to Ralts. Ralts walked up to Gothita with a smile, clearly they knew each other.

But how? Brian and his Ralts have only been on Kanto for almost three weeks and the latter seemed to have made a friend sooner than he did. Brian shrugged and left the questions for another day and walked toward the Gothita. "Hello there lil' guy, my name's Brian, and I guess you already met Ralts given how you interacted with him. What brings you all the way out here anyway?" He asked.
Gothita replied with a blush as she scratched the back of her head.

Asteria finally let out the breath she didn't even know she was holding. "Weird Gothitas are from Unova and aren't really found here in the Kanto region" Asteria mumbled while Angel hid in the girls arms.

Angel pointed towards the mountain to signal to the blonde that she wanted to leave, so Asteria sighed before walking into one of the caves only to find a little Clefairy and Cleffa playing together, Asteria cautiously walked closer to the pair in attempt to not scare them but surprisingly they greeted Asteria in a happy manner which made Angel jump out of her trainers arms to go play with the two pokemon

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
"What do you know about me?!" Kai grunted towards Abbey. He was about to say something, probably the word "woman" when Kai realised Abbey was actually male. Kai just looked at him oddly. "Where are you from then?" Please say Kanto, Kai thought to himself. He looked down at the new poke ball in his hands which contained his newfound Charmander. He let the red lizard Pokemon out and he give a courageous smile. Kai also let out his Magby and the two of them gave each other a look before play fighting a little and then they high-fived each other.

"Since you asked so kindly, I'm from the desolate region of Orre." Abbey smirked. "Well, I must be off, you are nothing, and nothing is not in my agenda." Abbey walked off with his Breloom back in it's Pokeball.

Last edited:
Brian smiled, he knew that Ralts and Gothita were surprisingly close friends and having her on the team would help everyone out. "Well lil' gal, why don't you join us on our journey and we can get strong together?" He asked Gothita as he held out a Poké ball to. Gothita briefly looked at Ralts with a smile before she tapped the Poké ball to let herself be caught. The ball shook three times and let out a ding to notify the successful capture. Both Brian and Ralts smiled at their new teammate.
He looked back to see that Asteria already went into the cave, he decided to follow the latter inside and noticed the Pokémon she was looking at, one of which was the Pokémon she wanted to catch. He stayed behind silently to let her handle this; the Pokémon looked friendly enough.

Asteria watched the Pokemon play until a Clafable walked over to the group to pick up the Cleffa and leave which caused the Clefairy to look down gloomily, the trainer moved a bit closed until she gently picked up the Clefairy so that it wouldn't cry, "don't be sad Clefairy, you can still at with Angel, isn't that right Angel?" Asteria asked and the small Togepi noded her head eagerly.

The Clefairy smiled before jumping out of the girls arms only to hold Angels hand and lead the Togepi off somewhere while Asteria followed closely behind. Once the Clefairy stopped walking Asteria noticed that they were at another opening to the cave but what caught Asterias eyes was the full moon that was shining directly at them.

Brian silently followed Asteria and the Clefable who showed them to the other cave opening that revealed the full moon. Brian looked up at it in awe as he got his newly caught Gothita out to let her enjoy the beauty along with Ralts. "Wow, now this has to be the best moon sighting I've ever seen." He said silently.

"this totally beats the sight of the moon in Kalos from the balcony of the penthouse" Asteria stated as Angel looked up to see her trainers blue eyes sparkling.

Asteria looked down at the Clefairy and smiled "thank you so much Clefairy this was a sight to behold, but this may seem sudden but would you like to travel with us?" The girl asked as she took out a Moon Ball from her leather packpack.

The Clefairy thought about it before noding it's head and touching the Moon Ball, the Pokemon then disappeared into the capsule. After she caught Clefairy, Asteria instantly let it out before picking it up and suggesting that she gave it a nickname, the girl looked around for insperarion until the moons glow caught her eyes once more, "how about we call you Lunar?" The blond asked and the pink pokemon happily noded its head, "welcome to the team Lunar" Asteria happily exclaimed before picking Angel up too.

Last edited:
Brian smiled lightly as Asteria made a new friend. "You said it, and it seems like you and I now have two Pokémon each." He said as he took off his hat to look at the moon once more. "And what better time than under a much more beautiful light from the moon?" He asked rhetorically.

"Well now that we've seen what we came here to see we might as well head out now" Asteria stated as she returned Lunar into her Moon Ball and Angel into her Love Ball. "Alright lets go" the blonde ordered as she walked to the entrance from where they came in so that they could have a clear path all the way to Cerulean City.

Brian watched as Asteria headed out of the cave. "Heh... quite the gal, she is." He muttered as he put is hat back on. He then got out his Poké balls and returned Ralts and Gothita to the latter. "Take a good rest you two." He said to them in their Poké balls before he put them in is pocket. Afterward, he jogged to catch up with Asteria. "So, you think we should find a place to call it a night?" He asked as they made their way to Cerulean city.

"well I may know a hotel not far from here that can give us a discount" Asteria stated as she turned on her poketch to see how far they were from Cerulean city. "Well we may have no choice but to go to the hotel thats about ten minutes away sense we have hours of walking before we reach Cerulean City" Asteria informed Brian as she showed him the map on her pink poketch

Abbey walked around the city trying to find a place to stay the night. People kept eyeing him down in awe of his cuteness and beauty and tried to ignore it. It soon started to get windy, almost lifting up his skirt. "Geez, first that incompetent idiot and now this. Damn, is there any place here to stay?" He ran over to an info booth on the side of the street and asked where he could find a hotel. The man pointed toward a hotel to the west of the booth. "Thanks!" He ran off to the hotel as fast as possible.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
My, my. It appears that in spite of having been moderated over this sort of thing, Sir Blitz the Charizard still hasn't bothered to read or follow the RP forum rules!

Which means they probably aren't going to learn either. As their RP privileges have now been officially revoked, they are no longer part of this thread and you can go on without them.

Make sure none of your break our RP forum rules either. I've spotted a one-liner or two here from other members as well. This means you, @Gallaer. Paragraphs, please.

Last edited:
Brian looked at the map and shrugged as he put is hands in his pockets. "Yeah, that works, I don't wanna end up all cranky when I have to battle the gym leader here. We gonna have two separate rooms?" He asked as he looked around and noticed a familiar person making their way to the hotel.

Asteria looked to see where Brian was looking until she saw he was looking at a hotel. "Brian were not going to that hotel silly were going to this one" the girl stated as she grabbed the males arm and dragged him over to a giant classy hotel.

Brian felt himself be dragged once more, he waved lightly at Abbey as he released himself from her grasp once more. "Ask her, not me." He replied with a shrug as he turned back to follow Asteria. "You need to stop pulling me like that, it's starting to hurt a lil'." He told her as they made their way to the classy hotel. Brian whistled at the sight of the latter. "So who's paying?" He asked.

Abbey started to run up to Brian and Asteria as fast as possible in the heavy winds. "Wait up, please, I have nowhere to go! Can I go with you guys for a little bit?" He started to feel a little water drop fall on him as he looked up. "Um, its starting to rain."

"who says we have to pay?" Asteria asked as she gently held Brian's arm this time. The blonde then looked at Abbey and smiled "of course you can come with us" the girl happily stated as she released Brian's arm before walking into the building only to be met with a pair of arms bringing her in for a hug.

"Oh my sweet little Asteria your actually here, it's been forever sense I last saw you" a woman with wavy lavender hair exclaimed as she tightly hugged the blonde in her arms, "aunty Lilica I can't breath" Asteria gasped out, but Lilica merely just loosened the hug so Asteria could breathe

Abbey started to giggle at the awkward situation as the wind picked up and lifted up his skirt as he dropped down on his knees as fast as possible to try to hide the fact that he was a boy. "Can we go please?! It's raining and I'm tired and we are gonna get soaked!"

Brian chuckled at what was happening between the two people before him. "Well, talk about a turn of events." He said as he walked over to Lilica. "Hi there, do you and Asteria know each other? My name's Brian." He said as he tipped his hat to her.

Asteria broke out of the hug before gasping for air, while her aunt smiled at the male "my name's Lilica and I own this hotel and I'm Asterias godmother but she prefers to call me aunty" the woman informed as she patted the blonde female on the head.

Abbey ran as fast as he could inside the hotel and sat down on a chair in the foyer. He sighed and took out his phone and Breloom's Pokeball, letting her out. He'd look at Asteria being squished by her aunt and felt a little bad for her. He looked at his phone and checked the weather. It would continue to storm till noon the next day. "Great, just great." He then put away his phone and got up and found a brochure rack and started to look through it.

Last edited:
"hey Aunty is it alright if me and my friends stay here till tomorrow so I can challenge the Cerulean gym?" Asteria asked, "sweetie you know your always welcome in my hotel" her aunt replied, Asteria hugged her aunt before thanking the woman. But out of the corner of her eye she could see her aunt's Persian running over with a happy grin on his face. "Hi there Razia, its been so long you little cutey" Asteria cooed as she kneeled down and petted the feline like pokemon

Brian smiled at the Persian who went to approach Asteria before he turned to Lilica once more. "Thank you so much, Lilica." He said as he briefly took his hat off to her. "So, either of you two know any good unoccupied rooms we can stay in?" He asked as he knelt down to pet the Persian.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
this is real fun can I join pls
Name:Mickey
Type:Water
Appereance:Black hair,Blue shorts,Blue-White T-Shirt,White cap,Brown eyes
Home town:Slateport City (Hoenn)
Pokemon:Mudkip,Male,Level 6

Mickey(Coming out of Viridian forest into Pewter Town):"This boring bug catchers,they will never learn. At least my Mudkip is level 8 now"

Name:Mickey
Type:Water
Appereance:Black hair,Blue shorts,Blue-White T-Shirt,White cap,Brown eyes
Home town:Slateport City (Hoenn)

Last edited by a moderator: