• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Kanto league tournament (Reboot)

RP or Showdown.

• Rp the battles

• Do the battles on Showdown.

• could care less.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt for right now. If he comes during his match then he's still in if not then he's out.

Figure I should do this now.
Name Blonde hair guy ( Keeping his name a secret for right now.)
Sex: Male
appearance: He has short blonde hair with brown eyes. He wears a black Tuxedo with a fedora
Pokémon: Nidoqueen Primape blastoise Alakazam Hitmonlee and Magmar.

Also if any of you want since as far as I can tell is allowed you can have one of your pokemon be able to battle bond with you.

No you can't do Gerninja. for obvious reasons. Just make up some form for one of the pokemon you have if you want to use it. and yeah you all can have a theme anything is fine.

Makes sense. Nice thinking. I'm just going to stick to regular Pokemon. Greninja is one of my personal favorite pokemon so I'll save that for whenever we get to Kalos.

Yeah Poli is going to be Drew's battle bond companion while Tess (If approved by the admins) is going to be Drew's mega in Kalos.

I'm thinking Zola might be Riley's mega or maybe even Scizor once we're in Kalos. Hopefully I'll have enough backstory by then for the mods to approve it.