• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Kanto league tournament (Reboot)

RP or Showdown.

• Rp the battles

• Do the battles on Showdown.

• could care less.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ok, steering away from drugs, and killing birds, what is you guyzesez favorite song. Idk why I asked, I guess cuz im jamming out to my fire right now

ALSO, IF ARCEUS CAN BE CAUGHT IN A METAL BALL BY A FUCKING TEN YEAR OLD, IT IS NOT A GOD

Trump: People I have to nuke pokecharms head quarters because something Kanto league tournament reboot exists and its spreading jokes that are killing the dodos and salt aka coaine did something to a little boy who's now digging threw a fucking trash can while his mother is on twitter posting nude photos.

"Joe? What are you doing here?"
"Well peter you just texted me saying 'Hey Joe I really want to go to build a bear today with you"
"Joe I don't want to go to build a bear, that message is a lie!"
"Well your next message says 'no matter what I say I definitely want to go, i'm lying if I say I don't'"
"Dammit, all my options are blocked. Fine Joe, let's go"

Well my bags are packed when are we off?

What trump thinks his wall will look like:
upload_2017-6-13_17-40-1.jpeg

What he is gonna get:
6c064775d9cc54d3a9cac97f966b83e9.gif

I think Nion might've just made it worse for Zack. The fact that someone who is using drags and breaks into the announcer booth says that does not help one's case...

Well Nions got some of that white powder shit and he told the people in the audience that the guy in the booth is drugging people so yea kinda idfk