• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Just my Version of a Romantic Superpower High School (Discussion)

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
@MarcelGalliard790, probably For Celia: "Looking up" by Paramore. And Maybe for Jack: "Resistor" By Brave Saint Saturn. (I couln't find an actulal music video by them, this is the closest I could find, Its still their singing and music, but different channel.)

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Holy flip. I didn't realize how perfect the song "This is Me" is for Allie until I listened to it again. Just listen to the lyrics, compare it to her backstory, and wonder how I'm so stupid.
(This actually gives me an idea if we do a talent show after the big baddie clash.)

Decided to have a bit of fun and come up with another character.

Name: Rowena Cromwell
Species: Angel, Witch
Appearance: Rowena stands at around 5'8" with a very petite build. Her face is very pretty. Her best feature is her smile. Dark purple hair that fades to bright vivid green. It comes to her shoulders. Her hair is very straight, but kind of curves in towards her. Her hair parts on the right side and almost covers her right eye. Her eyes seem to be a very pretty gold color that stands out against her lightly tanned skin. Rowena's usual clothing consists of a light blue sweater, black skinny jeans, black flats, and a long black jacket that comes to her knees. Around her neck she wears a darker blue scarf. On her nose is a small tasteful gold nose ring. On her back is a pair of white wings with golden tips. She is able to hide them if she wants to.
Abilities and Powers:
  • Rowena has magical tome that holds spells that she uses to either help or harm others.
  • She has a nack for curses and is able to not only place them on others, but also break them.
  • Rowena is also able to conjer fire with her hands. It can be as simple as a fireball or as strong as a flamethrower. She can also do the same with lightning, though she is not as skilled with it.
  • She has been trained with multiple different wepons and can use them at a moments notice.
  • Rowena has been trainer in hand to hand combat. She is a black belt in the diferent types of martial arts.
Personality: Rowena is very smart. She is used to getting her way and will do anything to keep it that way. Her moto is keep your friends close and enimes closer. Anyone can and will be used to get her end goal. Though she does have a kindness about her that tends to come out when someone pulls at the strings of her heart.
Way of Application: Completely passed with flying colors.
Important Traits: Cleverness and cunning.
Crush: Thunder Quack (Necro, Nero? Sorry not really sure how to spell his name.)
Other: Rowena has a black cat that she always has with her. Though Salem can only be seen when he wants to be seen. He is a black cat that has bright green eyes.

Well Rowena just appeared in the middle of the classroom that everyone is in. You could have your characters react to her just appearing in a flash of sparkles. By the way I think she beat Chris fro best entrance into the room.

I'll make my character here shortly :3 He'll be a human with the ability to become a wolf, but he always loses his mind when doing so (a slightly different variant of a werewolf, as it is more of an energy transformation).

Also, can I get the general gist of what happened? Doesn't have to be a very long summary of everything that happened in the RP, just everything important and/or everything that has happened in that past few pages, since I don't exactly have time. :/

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
By the way I think she beat Chris fro best entrance into the room.
Shame that Ruby had already been in the room. She could have won in a landslide without even trying.

@Merciless Medic I haven't been here since the beginning, but all you really need to know is that the Winter Dance is today (in the RP) and there's going to be a big villain attack during that ordeal. After that, one of my characters is having a big time plot arc so that'll be fun. Some people got together recently (Allie x Chris, Raven x Leo, and a few others), some typical teenage drama happened (and some atypical stuff as well), a bunch of new students are coming in (so this is actually the perfect time for you to join haha).. and that's about it.

@Merciless Medic, that is pretty much the gist of it. There was a lot of emotional drama. A few telling of backstories, and causing a big strong guy to freak out when they are usually very calm. All over a little ole kitten. Everyone is in the science classroom at the moment and are waiting for the teacher.

Name: Remus Lupus
Species: Human/Wolf (in energy/spirit/whatever you want to call it)
Appearance:
  • Human: His human form is pale, has short black hair, yellow eyes, and slightly sharp canines. He is 6' (182.9 cm) tall and weighs 180 lbs (81.6 kg) of mostly muscle. He usually wears a black tank top, some black exercise shorts, and, to keep some decency, wears sandals, but never wears sneakers and would prefer to go barefoot. He also has midnight blue headphones on to help keep his ears from being overloaded with tons of auditory information.
  • Wolf: His wolf form is about 5' (152.4 cm) from paw to shoulder and is about 5'10" (177.8 cm) from snout to tail tip. Since he is an energy being, his weight is less than his human form, but it very much still as dense as an actual, ripped wolf, he is just made out of pure energy. He would weigh 60 lbs (27.2 kg). He has sharp claws and long teeth, his canines sticking out from his upper lip and jut downwards from his upper jaw. He has glowing yellow eyes with slits for pupils. His body is a midnight blue mixed with black. He is also exceptionally fluffy, his muscles around his neck and shoulder region being covered with large amounts of fur.
Abilities and Powers: Can transform into a wolf and has heightened senses, as well as mild resistance to some spells, no matter the origin or what they are. Has additional powers as a wolf, as in energy sense, and fear sense.
Explanation of Powers:
  • Wolf Transformation: His body becomes surrounded in transformative energy, and it hurts a little as his body becomes covered in an energy shield that changes his physique. When he transforms, he also has powerful instincts that more often than not take over any logical reasoning he had. He can only transform when he feels a strong emotional urge or when he feels heavily stressed, which was one of the reasons why he transferred schools - the school he did go to didn't think they could help him control himself as a wolf due to him being bullied, so he came here. The only way he can turn back is when he is calmed down enough to have his human self take over.
  • Heightened Senses: He can hear, see, smell, and taste things with extreme precision. He usually gets a headache due to all the noise around him, so he usually has earphones on to deafen the noise. Nothing can help stop his sense of smell or taste though, so he tends to refrain from breathing when around people with strong scent of either man-made products (like makeup or perfume) or just natural body odor that smells horrible.
  • Energy Sense: He can sense the energy in all living things around him, even through walls (but with less accuracy). He can also tell their emotional state at the time of sensing it. However, as a wolf, he only uses this information to determine who is a threat to him, as his logical human brain is unavailable to assess the situations and help people.
  • Fear Sense: He can sense the fear in all living things around him, even through walls (but with less accuracy). Due to his extremely protective nature as a wolf, he will protect those around him who are severely afraid, whether it be from him or from something else, which can be disastrous for anybody involved when he jumps to conclusions and transforms.
  • Magic Resistance: A mild resistance to some magic, no matter what they are or where it came from. He can stop anything that affects his ability to function like a human and he has mild resistance to magical damage, but it doesn't stop him from feeling pain or being manipulated completely.
Personality: He is, in most aspects, like a wolf. He is cautious around strangers, can sometimes be rude towards those when they get too close or too nosy, and tends to watch people and size them up and determine their weaknesses before judging if they will be good to be with. After that cold barrier is overcome, he is extremely loyal and protective of them, and is super bubbly and friendly. After he starts to get used to the environment around him, he'll be less rude towards others and will be more understanding. When he senses someone is in danger, he rushes headlong to protect them, which could be disastrous depending on the situation if they didn't really need saving or protecting, or could potentially get into a fight. He doesn't know why he jumps in and risks his life and future to help those in possible need, it's just a reflex that he has and it is something about his wolf-side, as well as his strong emotional tendencies, that he needs to get under control before he can fully control his powers.
Way of Application: Recommendation from another school, which said he had exceptional potential and is an amazing student academically. He just needed to learn to control his emotions and his powers, and this was the best school for that.
Important Traits: His transformation physically and mentally exhausts him after a couple of uses. He can be quite funny when that tired, as his brain can't really function all that well and will start to become a bumbling, flustered mess when trying to get away from the event at hand. Luckily, he doesn't have to worry about his clothes ripping when he transforms or having to undress before he transforms.
Crush: He is bisexual, but he will only start feeling a crush for someone if he has been friends with them.
Other: Thunder Quack

Also, because I have seen other people putting songs for their character's theme, here are mine:

Normal Theme: Demons by Imagine Dragons
Battle Theme: Unstable by Chaotica

Last edited:

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Trying to get everything to the way it looks cool is what took me the longest. Like the shirt underneath the suit.
*Edit!*
What song do you think fits your character for a normal theme? Not a battle theme
Here are my characters
Marcel: Open your eyes by disturbed
Porco: Collision Event by Danimal Cannon
Alexis: Secrets by One Republic
Zarathos: The Vengeful One by Disturbed
Zant: Misery loves my company by Three Days Grace

I rethought Celia's song. I think it should be "Cold Water" by Major Lazor.

Allie is the one that walked up to her. I am thinking of doing a bit of devious writing and make her obsessed over Nero. (Necro?) Sorry if my writing was a bit confusing I am still trying to make my post clearer.