• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Just my Version of a Romantic Superpower High School (Discussion)

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
It might be cuz @Cryronn the Mudkip aint here rn prolly. He might be back on soon.

Also. What if i did something bizarre. Like, I don’t know, a make a love triangle between Chris, Allie, and another character I had in mind? We haven’t had any “two people fighting over someone they both love cliche” drama at all in this RP and I though it would be a funny idea to do that.

Who are you going to choose. Phoenix would not understand all of the fuss over dating. Rowena is going to go all Yandere and try to get Nero to love her. Which will be a lot of fun. Saphrax well he is gay and would be more interested in Chris rather then Allie. Saphrax and Chris did not get off on the right foot anyways.

DoggoKing22

Well, life decided to dump every single minor illness on me at the same time. I’m talking possible pink eye, sore throat, cough, the works. Oh, and my anxiety is flaring up. And I’m working a grade ahead and I’m tutoring my brother (essentially). Beat that, mortals.
Dang you want Chris to help you with those illnesses?

DoggoKing22

(I’m really out here doing this right now. Here you go, @Cryronn the Mudkip )

Name: Sepha Miizoki
Species: She’s kinda like a human-fox hybrid
Appearance: Standing at around 5’4” with fair skin, Sepha has baby-blue colored eyes combined with hot pink pupils, and long, maroon hair that fades to a dirty yellow color near the end. The hair also goes almost halfway down her back. Because of the fox part of her species, she has ears and a tail, both sporting the same color of her hair. (More of the fox parts in the Abilities and Powers section)
She wears the following clothes (top to bottom):
-A dark red choker that goes around her neck
-A white crop top with a green stripe at the bottom
-Red and purple fingerless gloves
-Light blue jeans rolled up to her ankles with a pink jacket wrapped around her waist
-Fur boots in a dark pink, dirty yellow striped fashion
Abilities and Powers: Sepha has a power she likes calling “Body Imaging”, where she has the ability to change her physical appearance. From hair, height, smell, weight, size, to skin tone, she can change every single part of her body. Well, besides her gender. She can make herself LOOK like a guy to trick people, but can’t make herself a literal guy.
She also has the ability to shapeshift into a fox, hence the ears and tail. She usually does the ears and tail thing as a little fashion extension. They can both go away if she wanted to make herself look like a real human.
Personality: Sepha’s part of the “Super joyful and caring when happy, but immediately snaps to kill mode when something goes wrong” community.
Way of Application: She was too close to failing the test
Important Traits: Sepha will try her hardest to make the person she loves fall in love with her. It might get annoying after a while. She also has such a keen sense of smell because of her fox traits.
Crush (more like MAD in love): Everyone’s favorite cowboy and child of the Nasken bloodline, Christian. It might change depending on who else she sees besides him, but she’s been in love with him for a long time now so it might be easy or hard to change her mind.
Other: She was one of those “annoying but popular” girls in middle school, and was actually Chris’s 2nd friend he had, after he was friends with Jesie for a long time. She is also bisexual, but prefers men a little bit more than women. And last, but not least, Thunder Quack

(Yay another shapeshifter! Also look at the first three letters of her last name to understand the inspiration to “Body Imaging” power)

Last edited:
  1. I can see Rowena and her butting heads. Especially if they start going after the same boy. Can you imagine the fights between an angelic witch and a Kristune? That will be fun to see.
  2. Saphrax will want to rip her ears and tail off. Which will be a lot of fun. I can see here going after Saphrax, which will end up with him breaking her heart. Mainly because he can not return her feelings
  3. Phoenix will probably find her to be fun and want to know how she ticks. Which will cause a lot of questions.

DoggoKing22

Sepha attaches to Chris’s arm as she starts nuzzling it

Allie gets ticked off

Allie tells Ruby and Phoenix to go investigate her behavior when around Chris

At right moment, they barrage Sepha with questions like they’re the Paparazzi

Sepha somehow manages to answer all of the questions easily until Ruby and Phoenix ran out of questions to ask

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
And thus Porco stands there awkwardly not knowing what to do.

Marcel would be LHAO (Laughing his @ss off) because of how ridiculous everything. Marcel then calms himself and acts like a punk and calls her weak and tells her she doesn't know anything of true love.

Porco goes over to Marcel changes one of his plasma cannons to a hand (Similar to mega man with the mega buster) and slaps Marcel across the face.

DoggoKing22

“Why are you on my arm, woman?! Back off and give me some space, you crazy b1+cH!” *tries to push her off his arm*

“Pwease gimme huggie wuggies, cutie boy~~~!”
*tail wagging and redness of the face intensifies*

“Do you even realize I have a girlfriend already?! Just give up!” *manages to get Sepha off his arm and performs the Joestar secret technique (running away).*

“It doesn’t matter~~! One day you’ll be mine forever~~~!!!!” *runs after him in fox form*

Jesie doesn’t do anything. He just stands there and dies laughing

(I lost my soul when i typed that second line.)

DoggoKing22

Sepha quickly shortened her height so she didn’t get hit by the blast
“Try again, sweetie~~!” *continues to run after Chris*

“ROUNDABOUT! It’s time to S T O P!!” Jesie shouts as he summoned his stand and stopped time. When time resumed, he’s standing there holding Sepha on his shoulder with her back facing the ceiling (kind of how Donkey Kong does it)

Sepha is struggling to get out of Jesie’s grasp, but fails.