• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Just my Version of a Romantic Superpower High School (Discussion)

Okay so This be what happened.

Dance happens, Darkcel, or Dark Marcel, reappears and calls himself Zant. Zant Attacks, But We’re helped by Marcel’s new mentor Zarathos. Also Maya comes back and Allie has a mental breakdown.

Now Soul And Maya as well as Allie and Chrissy are dating, and I think Leo and Raven. Everyone’s going to Science before the Winter Formal Dance thing starts.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Vampiric boyo: Hello there, boy in leather hat and jacket. Would you approve consent into me taking in some of your blood from that nosebleed?

Cowboyo: *tapping the side of his head with finger*.........Bruh. Is somethin goin on inside the attic?

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
By the way can I enter in another character? If so here it is:
Name(1st and last): Jack Soon/Jude Sharp (Lol almost looks like back soon.)
Species: Human
Appearance: Jack has brown hair that he keeps braided and tied, and red eyes. He also has pale skin. He always wears goggles. His casual outfit consists of a red jacket, a black shirt, blue jeans, and combat boots.
Personality: Jack is reasonable, shady, obedient, easy to pick on.
Abilities and Powers: Can fly and go through walls.
Way of Application(Completed test/Recommendation/Etc.): Pass the test.
Important Traits: He may or may not have a relative here in the school…
Crush: No one yet…
Other: In his free time you can find him playing soccer.

Thunder Quack

Last edited:
I am the all powerfull EmoKitty. You can not harm me little creation. I will smite you with three characters to annoy you winged human. *A dark shadow could be seen looming over the strings of Saphrax and Phoenix.*

Also @EeviumZ, Is Allie talking to Saphrax or someone else?

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Oh and this is Celia!
gene_20190904_172338.png

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
@EmoKitty21
(A haunting laugh is heard, as Chara steps out of the shadows.)
Greetings. The being you know of as EeviumZ is long gone. She has been replaced by me. Chara. The demon that comes when people call its name. Her SOUL is mine now.

(Pause. Chara laughs.)

Kill me, if you want. My DETERMINATION will bring me back. Over. And over. And over again. Do you really want to enter that paradox? Because I can keep you here until the end of time.
Or... we can do something much more entertaining. Let us erase this pointless world together, and move on to the next.