• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Just my Version of a Romantic Superpower High School (Discussion)

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Hey @wintersolstice, I think Chrissy and Allie are waiting for Maya to stop blocking the door by sitting directly against it.

Also LOL, bring Jessie in for the dance being just like. “Hey y’all it’s me I’ve been gone so yeah but hey looks like people have dates now cool I’m gonna be comic relief since the Doggo King obviously needs to get more of dem memes into the rp.”

Bro just watch what I’m gonna do
I got a funny idea for Jesie before the dance....
Maybe when Chris, Allie, and Maya are in the dorm.......
Who knows what I’ll do?

Phoenix would probably not know what a date or a dance is. I plan to have a little fun with this. Also I can say that Phoenix is one of my favorite characters to write. They are just so different from characters I have played before.

Saphrax would probably rather be playing in the band or performing for the dance.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
This is the only thing I thought of when I posted what I posted

AD9CD7C4-CFDA-48F3-A18D-AC856AFD7EF5.jpeg

*Phoenix sees Maya and Soul kissing. Going up to Raven.

"What is the blue haired one doing to the brightly colored one? Has she been bitten by something and he is sucking the poison out. Should I go and get the nurse?"

i didnt know what to post so basically maya's asleep and thats literally it
im down for a timeskip to the morning, just like
throw maya on the couch and BAM everyone goes to bed and its christmas dance/death time(?)

Plot continues as such. Events go as follows and hopefully as planned.

-Big Fite with the three baddies.
-Fight with a Rouge AI
-Maybe some Zant shit or Valentine’s Day, this spot is open for crap.
-Return Of Silverscythe
-Return Of Bloodlust (these are really just mini-arcs, don’t plan to make them too long.)
-Finals for the school or...
-End Of the year tournament.
-Villain Climax with everyone hopefully finishing their story and character arcs.
-Ending.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
*JPSomeone looks behind the curtain*
*people are still there*
"It's ok Asta... My son you may return to be part of the side character cast..." JP says as he tries not to cry tears of happiness.
"PAPA! Th- Thank you!" Asta said as he gave his father a hug.
"Now go son. Make your father proud." JP said as he watched his son re-enter the side character cast.

ANywAy5-
*cue Persona 5 Last Surprise here*
Hey guys I know I haven't been here awhile. I've been contemplating whether or not to stay because well it's slow and has no plot that has been recently changed. I see it has a plot now, so I think I'll ride out the storm, if you guys can allow me to stay at this humble home again.