• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Just my Version of a Romantic Superpower High School (Discussion)

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
I freaking love the cast of this RP. We've got:
- Way too many demons.
- A 6'1 cowboy who is irrationally afraid of cats.
- Another species who has absolutely no idea how Earth works.
- A rainbow fairy.... uh.... how do I explain Ruby again?
- A few somewhat normal humans with quirks. (Celia and Leo, for example.)
- A vampire that just so happens to be able to turn into a cat, which just so happens to be the greatest fear of a certain character.
- A draconic human. Which is just cool.
- Some other people, I can't remember specifically what they are.
- and a self-conscious ice fairy that has an emotional breakdown every five seconds. Or every time something happens, whichever comes first.

(also, I should probably post my backstory here again in case @Misty Diamond's character reads Allie's mind or something.)

Hey guys. Here is a picture of how I imagine Saphrax to look. What do you guys think. I missed up and done the line art on the same as the image so I can not get rid of the lines.
Untitled4.jpg

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Its ok Asta we're only REAL HUMANS around here. You may be powerless but at least you got a new big brain and some character development on your side. Lmao but anyways when is the actually RP gonna continue? All I see is filler not main stream._.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Trying to get everything to the way it looks cool is what took me the longest. Like the shirt underneath the suit.
*Edit!*
What song do you think fits your character for a normal theme? Not a battle theme
Here are my characters
Marcel: Open your eyes by disturbed
Porco: Collision Event by Danimal Cannon
Alexis: Secrets by One Republic
Zarathos: The Vengeful One by Disturbed
Zant: Misery loves my company by Three Days Grace

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Oh! and by the way, here's Adelyn. She'll be appearing for Allie's character arc.

Name(1st and last): Adelyn Blazeburst
Species: Fire Luxien
Appearance: Adelyn has long blonde hair and vibrant orange eyes, and stands at a height of 5'9. She has wings that appear to be made of fire, that release small embers when they move. Like the majority of her species, her ears are pointed and she has pale skin. Her clothing is changing constantly, due to her vanity.
Abilities and Powers: Fire manipulation, flight
Personality: Take your average high school bully. Now times everything you'd hate about her by, oh, maybe 100. Now give her the ability to create and manipulate fire on a whim, and you've essentially got Adelyn. She's an absolute jerk, filled to the brim with self-confidence. She believes she's better than everyone else, particularly Allie - seeing the ice Luxien as an insult to her race. Like many Luxiens, she isn't open to those who are different - believing that different is bad. On top of it all, if you get on her nerves, she can be beyond sadistic - going out of her way to make you suffer.
Way of Application(Completed test/Recommendation/Etc.): N/A. She's not a student.
Important Traits: Has a group of followers that basically worship her. Just like any bully.
Crush: "F*ck crushes. You're all idiots." - Adelyn Blazeburst, 2019
Other: N/A

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
These are what I came up with for your two other characters.
I am machine by three days grace - Allie
Legion of Monsters by Disturbed - Raven

Last edited: