• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Just my Version of a Romantic Superpower High School (Discussion)

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
I HAD TO DO IT

5ABEC440-DADC-4F87-A700-3ABCCB680092.jpeg

DoggoKing22

Ok. Lemme catch you up to speed

In the RP, class started and Porco do sick tricc and showed off technology

In the discussion (this), I tried introducing a new character, which made this discussion descend farther and farther into madness.

DoggoKing22

Chris: Thank you, Leo, for backin me up ‘ere! Now I have three people that love me at the same time....good grief...this is gonna be a long school year.......

Rowena: (walks up to Chris and gives him a wink. She was glad to play this part to keep the annoying girl away from her cowboy friend.) Now come here and get your punishment. (Rowena pulls out a spellbook and starts to recite a spell. When finished it will turn Sehpa into a frog like human.)

DoggoKing22

Chris (to Leo): You got it, dude! *proceeds to bolt off at blinding speeds*

Sepha: You won't get away that easily, my future husband~~~! *starts running after him, but her speed starts slowing down*

Sepha *looking at down to see frog-like legs*: Oh come on, magician. Seriously?

Jesie (to Allie): Tell me about it...

(I like how we make this stuff up and not post them on the actual RP)

Rowena: (with a wicked smile on her face, Rowena turned the pages to another spell. Reciting the words on Sepha, will cause her to only speak in clicks.) There that should take care of her for a bit. Don't worry it will wear off in about 4 hours. Now who is up for pizza?

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Honestly I agree at @DoggoKing22 if we did post this stuff it would make it more of like a comedy of sorts
*I have a sort of joke thing*
*Talent show thing with the other schools*
Nobody:
Marcel and his band: *Does possibly one of the most flashiest performances*
(1:19 is really where the show begins but having both can also work fine if you want to.)

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel is the kind of kid when given an opportunity to perform he will abuse that advantage. Always making his performances flashy and showy.
(Also I thought we were doing the little dialogue things to see how the characters react.)

DoggoKing22

Everyone (after being hyped up by Marcel and his band): *completely silent when Chris walks on stage*

Chris (who is probably going to be after Marcel, or the last person in the talent show): *sits down behind the piano and slowly starts playing Sweden. Starts talking with a smooth, soft, and quiet voice near the microphone* I think it’s time for all of us to relax and let our emotions go for now......that last group that was up here did pretty well.....everyone that was part of the talent show did an awesome job......and I applaud you for being brave enough to do it.

MarcelGalliard790

(Well I was thinking maybe....It all depends on. @EmoKitty21 If Marcel and Saphrax's duo performance with the band can go first. But back to dialogue)
Marcel: *Gets uncomfortable* I hate when people are like that on microphones....that is why I can't stand ASMR
Samael (Guitarist): Heh at least we did great out there.
Judas (Bassist): Twice might I add.
Grayson (Drummer): With that kid as well. I don't know his name.
(The last three names are the people of said band that Marcel created called Blood of Brimstone)

(Yeah Saphrax can do something with the band it will be a lot of fun.)
Saphrax: (walks out on stage. He has an acoustic guitar on a strap around his shoulder. Walking up to the mic he pulle the guitar around.) This is a song for a very special person who touch a part of me about a year ago. He is no longer with me, but his memory will be cherished for a long time. (Saphrax starts playing Over you, by Miranda Lambert. Half way through the song his voice cracks.)

Is this still open? If so, here is my bio (also how would my character be able to be introduced so late?), but if not, I enjoy making bios, so I don’t mind.
Name: Poppy Hallow Westfall
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Human/Liquid Shapeshifter
Appearance: Poppy is a rather short girl, only coming in at 4’4”, but she is also very slender. She has long curly blonde hair that is somewhat unruly coming down to her waist. She is very athletic and tan. Poppy also loves to do sports with her friends, particularly soccer, cross country, track and field, and cheerleading. Her clear blue eyes accentuate her face and make her stand out from everyone else, but just in case it isn’t enough, she is also very preppy and positive, and she wears the clothes to match. Of course this is all in her natural human form, but she is also capable of turning into anybody she has seen before as a perfect replica, and she has a natural liquid form as well.
Abilities and Powers: Shapeshifting into familiar people, her natural liquid form, and select other forms, mainly including the ability to turn her hand into a small knife for self-defense. As a liquid shapeshifter, her Powers could be theoretically limitless, but she would have to learn to transform into ever different thing, and the only forms she knows are human/humanoids, liquid, and knife. She is also very fast and good at the sports she plays. She has an incredible stamina and never runs out of energy (actually, she does run out of energy, she just never gives up).
Personality: Poppy is very preppy and positive when around her friends, because she is afraid to show them what she is really like, but in reality she is a pretty laidback and smart girl.
Way of Application: Poppy applied for a transfer to Comet Trail High School from another magical high school, Wolfborn: School of Powers. She passed the test with flying colors and was accepted.
Short Backstory: Poppy comes from a rich family who don’t care what she does and pretty much forget about her most of the time because she is away at one school or another. The only family member she was attached to was her sister, Ryla, who also had Powers, but they were very different (Ryla can teleport, but has limited control over where she teleports to). However, Ryla went to college and now Poppy is all alone.
Important Traits: Poppy can get very depressed when she doesn’t have anybody to talk to. At her old school, she had one friend who was above the rest and she could actually be real with. When depressed, she can’t focus enough to use her powers.
Crush: None as of yet. She had a relationship with a girl named Trinity back at her old school, but that is all over.
Other:
1. Poppy is completely unaware of anything at her old school, including the fact that Syn is over there Thunder Quacking around as her. She is trying to forget about the past and move on to a new school. Apart from the small amount of backstory, there will be no crossover between Wolfborn and this RP.
2. Her former girlfriend, Trinity, was an empath, but it had a side effect that she didn’t even know about. If she used it too much on someone, it would make that person start to act more like Trinity. The only person who knows about it is Poppy, but she didn’t find out until it was too late. Basically, the way the side effect manifested itself in her was to create a second personality that sometimes comes out. If you want to see a description of this personality, just go to my written works and look at the Wolfborn Universe Character Analysis for Trinity.

Last edited: