• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Just my Version of a Romantic Superpower High School (Discussion)

Interesting ideas, I accept the second character. They might even team up with the resident evil organization, which I have decided to name- Black Moth.

Not Gonna lie though King Requiem sounds like a JoJo character with his flamboyant actions.

I saw that you had a villain/ evil group in the RP but i couldn't find too much more information about them (still in the process of reading through posts) can i get more information about Black Moth?

and yes, King Requiem is heavily inspired by JoJo and also one of my favorite characters from King of Fighters.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Not a massive something, but when I enter an RP with this character, I notice that almost no other character notices Elis scare and grey eye, I put in on a Character maker and it looks really odd

Oh you meant Scar and hetero-chromatic eyes. is it grey naturally like just the iris or it it like grey because its damaged like Hopper from Bugs Life?

Personally Ani and King wouldn't really bat an eye at something like that, they've seen worse and stranger. as for the other characters, i dunno. there are small things here and here that i am and will be putting in with how Ani and King act that give away that they are more than who they are letting on. just small bits of info and details that unless someone is looking for them, won't really catch on.

also they are blending in and acting like good guys so the info they are spouting will probably not be accurate to the posted bios since they are most-likely lying, by they i mostly mean Ani. just a few things, not the the RP characters would know XD

Makes sense to me, the list can very easily be added onto lol.

It wouldn't be the first time they had to capture a mythical creature, and their genes and general bodily extracts make great reagents

yea Nemesis Core and Black Eden have been around... really around, like trans-dimensional, sub-space, and outer space. they've collected stuff from all over, and they are beyond evil

I will just ask that Remus doesn't get taken. I am not on enough since my due date is literally in half a week and I'm prepping for labor before that happens. I may not be on much in the coming days (not like I have been anyway).

I will make a short post of Remus going with Saphrax to their dorm room, since Remus doesn't exactly have a room yet and I'm pretty sure they are both going to dorm with each other.

I will just ask that Remus doesn't get taken. I am not on enough since my due date is literally in half a week and I'm prepping for labor before that happens. I may not be on much in the coming days (not like I have been anyway).

I will make a short post of Remus going with Saphrax to their dorm room, since Remus doesn't exactly have a room yet and I'm pretty sure they are both going to dorm with each other.

Wasn't Drake dorming with Saphrax, or are we retconing that?

Ah, that was a thing? I have been so out of the loop that I don't even know. XD I could have Remus dorm in another room by himself, but for now I'd like him and Saphrax to just hang out in Saphrax's dorm. I could say that Remus was hoping to room with Saphrax, but realized arrangements were already made with someone else, so he'll take the closest available dorm room.

Ah, that was a thing? I have been so out of the loop that I don't even know. XD I could have Remus dorm in another room by himself, but for now I'd like him and Saphrax to just hang out in Saphrax's dorm. I could say that Remus was hoping to room with Saphrax, but realized arrangements were already made with someone else, so he'll take the closest available dorm room.

I mean I'll go or do whatever, just don't want my cast more forgotten then they already have been by everyone else ^^'

In terms of abilities for Ani, she might have a few others, but prob not worth mentioning in her bio post, but will update if needed. King's basically all there, He's strong but def. the weaker of the two current agents. There might be more, but I'll post them as situations for their appearances get near.

@Merciless Medic you could also say that Remus had to leave campus for some reason or another lol, be almost like reflecting real life.

If this RP takes place on Earth then Umbra Foedus Academy would be somewhere on the French countryside. if not on earth then it would be w/e is equivalent.

Bit of backstory yea?

Ani and King were at a French academy for some time prior to their introduction to the current RP (reason why sometimes Ani incorporates French into her speech though they do not have accents). That academy being the prestigious Umbra Foedus Academy. A school similar to Comet Trail ,but more developed and older. Umbra Foedus Academy was closed down recently due to a number of students turning up missing and occasionally dead. The causes or culprit responsible for these incidents were unknown and never caught, investigations are still underway.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Use this info. as you see fit, due to the school closing down, it is not uncommon for its students to be disbursed throughout the system and I would assume that schools for superpowered individuals are rare, having an influx of transfer students due to one school closing is not uncommon.

Was Nemesis Core and Black Eden involved/responsible for this? there's no evidence....

@Foxex, I was thinking that maybe Phoenix could be sent down to maybe see what is happening to the superhero kids who seemed to come up missing. This would give Pheonix a reason to come to earth in the first place. It would also bring in a kind of conflict with your character and the small purple alien. If you do not like this idea, then let me know. I just thought it might be a cool tie in for Phoenix. Who at the moment is still in development on what they are doing in a school where they clearly are smarter then most if not all of the teachers.