• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Just Another Romantic Power High School~

we need some tension in here kiddos (I say, knowing damn well im probably the youngest one here)

• a cringy school dance for the power crew to do cringy teenage dance things

• some common enemy that united the power crew to fight together using their ~~unique powers~~

• idk please send help aka ideas

Results are only viewable after voting.
every noteworthy potential ship ever except im 100% including homosexual relationships bc I own this sorta
so i can

so why not uwu

abyss & abyss (you know it would work)
abyss & seven (two tragic smol beans)
abyss & caelia (anger bean and scary adorable anger bean)

drake & jess (just bc it sounds like drake and josh)
drake & seven (even though they tried to kill each other i need to know how they met)
drake & evie (constant chatting about memes)
drake & caelia (“..can i touch your ears”)

parker & seven (seven is being shipped w/ everyone’s im so sorry)
parker & eri (stemming from the prank)

evie & eri (eri teaching evie how to not be such a doormat)
evie & azazel (the one everyone expects)
evie & seven (“c’mon, i’ll teach you! ♥”)

i should stop sorry lol

if you want! although actually,, i wouldn’t mind if you kept it a secret for a reveal in the RP~

Noted lmao.
I’ve actually been spamming Onion with scenarios (im so sorry lol) and-
here’s an example-

A was hurting.
B could tell this in a second.
Their usual charming demeanor was gone and they were silent. B didn’t know why. A’s bright eyes- ones B often found themself lost in- were dull and grey. A’s shoulders- which held the weight of the world and were uncounted for- slumped meekly. B walked beside them for a moment before grabbing A’s hand, running their thumb around A’s palm. A’s hands were always warm and that made B happy.
“Please tell me what’s wrong.”
A hesitated. Their brow upturned and an unidentifiable emotion flickered in their eyes. They looked at the ground for a moment.
“A, please, I know that somethi-“
“Do you still.. y’know.. like me..?” A snapped their head up to study B. A sighed, and continued. “I.. I just- I feel like people are sick of me, like they don’t... want me around anymore..”
“A, I-“
B went to reach out to them, their hand tentative. A grabbed it before they could cup the side of their face.
“B, please, please- do not lie to me. I need to know-“
B shook her head dismissively, their eyes doubtful. B placed their hands on A’s face, angling A to look at them.
“I love you, you dork. Never, ever forget that.”

They kinda just give me something to write when I’m bored and gushing about ships lol. I write cute couple things bc i don’t have them >: D

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
I don't know if I should make Parker just wear his normal clothes to the dance like an idiot or dress in a full black tux. And when I say full black I mean, black shoes, black slacks, black undershirt, black tux, black tie.

Our resident bunny girl can't dance, the moon didn't have such things. someone's gonna get their feet stepped on a lo, and it isn't going to be pretty lol.

Especially if Abyss is somehow forced to dance with her
oh, then in that case, she might try to put a hole through his foot with her heels.

But either way, anyone dancing with Caelia is going to get a pair of bruised feet and probably an unintentionally slap or two from the rabbit ears.

Depends on which. Evie would, in an attempt to make friends, try and all dance as a group and include Parker (because, again, she wants to be his friend and is probably trying too hard), although she’s still a bit cautious of Abyss..

Seven might if he asks her. I could see Seven dancing with any of the characters, actually. Just because she'd be like, eh, why not. And she doesn't really judge people.

Okay, maybe 'eh, why not' isn't correct... Actually, I need some time to think about how Seven would react to someone asking her to dance (assuming Seven has been properly informed on what a dance is..

Chances are i’ll skip the majority of this class ASAP,, because I’m not skilled enough to try and drag it along. and because everyone seems pretty antsy for the dance~

and so we can skip to the battle class so i can unintentionally pair abyss and caelia so that we don’t even need an afterschool battle~~

i mean
what

sSoul

Previously Swirled
SHIP NAME TIME
abyss & abyss: Perfect Shipping
abyss & seven: Innocence Shipping(provided Abyss is a bean)
abyss & caelia: Love-Hate Shipping(Rabbit Stew)

drake & jess: Random Shipping
drake & seven: Lucky Seven(@E.K.A.N.S)
drake & evie: Memelord Shipping
drake & caelia: Idk you guys give this one a name

parker & seven: Shadow Shipping
parker & eri: Prank War

evie & eri: G A Y
evie & azazel: Vanilla Shipping
evie & seven: G A Y #2