• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Just Another Romantic Power High School~

we need some tension in here kiddos (I say, knowing damn well im probably the youngest one here)

• a cringy school dance for the power crew to do cringy teenage dance things

• some common enemy that united the power crew to fight together using their ~~unique powers~~

• idk please send help aka ideas

Results are only viewable after voting.
Okay, I've got like, a bunch for Drake & Caelia. Caelia is the rabbit girl who jumps really high up right? Her name kind of looks like "ceiling" so that's how I remember. Drake is one lucky dude and he also flips people off (one of the funniest moments in the RP which is why I'm still harping on about it)

So Caelia jumps, Drake does flips. Aerodynamic Duo? Jump-then-Flip? Caelia is a rabbit and Drake flips the bird, so what about "the Birds and the Bunnies" instead of the birds and the bees?

Thinking cereals now. Drake is lucky (Lucky Charms) and Caelia is a rabbit (Trix) so their shipping could just be mixing two cereals into one bowl of Lucky Tricks.

Just thought of this on the fly as another name for a ship between Drake and the rainbow-haired girl (Jess?) Drake is a lucky guy and Jess's hair is streaked with many colors, so I call them... Lucky Streak! Or since rainbows are a symbol of luck and so's Drake, that's a lot of luck in one place... Lucked Out!

...Damn, I'm fangirling this RP so hard right now and have waaaay too much time on my hands

Last edited:
What's with you people and trying to eat my adorable OC ;_;:(:'|

How do you live with yourselves after trying to eat something this cute!
130.png

(Full) Name: Brigitte Conell
Race:Human
Physical Traits: She's 6'3" tall, has average musculature, ginger hair that's quite curly, often worn in a ponytail making it look like it's a small, orange fluff ball attached to her head, bright blue eyes and has quite big hands and feet compered to her size, even if she is quite tall already and sometimes look intimidating to some people.
Attire: Red flannel shirt with a black t-shirt under and ripped jeans.
Character Traits (Personality, Optional): Brigitte is quite clumsy and not the smartest person in the world, and all ways trying to help others andoften happy though you have to be quite careful with her if she's overly happy, sad, angry, exited, flustered... you get the point. She is quite aware of her powers. but if she gets (Insert emotion here) she might forget it a bit.
Likes (Optional): colorful things. cute things and cartoons.
Dislikes (Optional): Spiders, dark places and mice
Power(s): Super human strength
History/Backstory (Optional): From a very young age she has shown to be really strong. The first time she used her strength more noticeably was when she was at the age of 7 and lifted a couch to get her stuffed animal, as her big brother (who was 15 at the time) was napping on the couch. Other members of Brigittes family also have powers, so it wasn't that big of a deal.
Now she got transferred from a another power school to Ukjent High, after having some "issues" in the other school. She was often called a "Giant" because of her size and strength. Maybe some of the rumors from her old school have already spread to Ukjent High.

Last edited:
B R I G I T T E
she deserves so much more
im willing to fight for her already

accepted~! we can actually implement some rumors throughout the day just to prepare~

I think it would go something like this....

Abyss/Eri puts a real/toy mouse on the floor. Brigitte hears a squeak and jumps up on her chair screaming and takes literally anything she can find to try and throw at the mouse trying to get it away from her.

Ang guys... now you have someone new to shipp with everone!

I would say thst Briggets maximum would be lifting a van, but her limit can stretch a little bit, if for example: if she's like really angry or she's trying to save a really good friend from something...I'm just saying that it's going to stretch just tiny bit. Not like she would be able to lift a truk with one hand, because that's just too much...

AAAH! I'm so exited for these battles!
Mostly Abyss vs. Celia, but it's going to be quite interesting to see how the battle between Parker and Azazel is going to go. Because both of them have fire (resembling) powers

Abyss is about to go off.
I'm mostly scared cause all of kyuu's characters seem OP
Lol, I'm nerfing Moon Rabbits for this battle since they're pretty OP and their speed in the Light Novel is insane, but their whole thing is leg strength, so Jumps and Kicks and what have you. If Abyss takes a clean shot from one of her legs...he's just not going to have a very good time.