• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Just Another Romantic Power High School~

we need some tension in here kiddos (I say, knowing damn well im probably the youngest one here)

• a cringy school dance for the power crew to do cringy teenage dance things

• some common enemy that united the power crew to fight together using their ~~unique powers~~

• idk please send help aka ideas

Results are only viewable after voting.
Abyss shrugged and raised his hand, seeming it apparent that the ice powers were dormant within him, probably since birth. They only came out once the "incident" happened, and the rest is history. Abyss turned around to see Caelia trying to intimidate him, although he thought the attempt was cute. He smirked and returned her glare with something truly cold. If eyes were turely the windows to the soul, then Abyss's soul was cold, dark, and turely spiteful.
Lol, trying being colder and darker than the Moon, I bet he can't do it :p

This will just devolve into a 2 way staring contest.

I’m gonna get a whole day done ((almost there !!) time skip about a week or so, and then execute the dance.

its not gonna be like
a ~prom~ dance

obviously
but still :>

Evie:
“abyss,, what?? are you doing????”
Abyss: “drinking the blood of my enemies”
Evie: “is that diet?”
Abyss: “yeah i cant go murdering those who hurt me if im drinking empty calories, god evie you’re a mindreader you should be better at this”

!!!
EVIE CAN TEACH HER TO DANCE
EVEN THOUGH EVIE CANNOT DANCE

Evie: “hey! are you alright??”
Seven: “i don’t want to be here.”
Evie: “awh. well that’s okay! you can dance if you want!”
Seven: “...i.. don’t know how.”
Evie: “me neither! we can learn together.”
**evie takes her hand and leads her to the floor, where they spend a solid hour studying everyone’s movements and replicating them the best they can, but failing awkwardly while everyone watches on the wall and tries not to laugh but its sweet so they’re smiling*

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I mean he is a smol edgy boi who can also be a bean. He's a perfect boi, so feel free to ship him with E V E R Y O N E(that is a girl cause Abyss isn't gay)

Ok.... Few questions regarding the dances...
1. Are we going to have the whole first day of school and then skip the few weeks to the dance?
2. Is the dance all fancy-like, but not like prom or more like a party? Or something in between/something else?

linkin park’s on my Spotify playlist
i heard ‘numb’ & ‘in the end’ i was in the shower lol

and
1. yes, i wanted to get through the entire first day as to establish the schedule, and then skip to the day of the dance. the dance will be mentioned on the first day as to get everyone hyped or whatever.
2. imagine a regular school dance, the kind that’s dark-ish with kinda loud music and overdressed girls who just want an excuse to wear a heccin ballgown
it’s just like that except there’s a kid on the wall claiming to be drinking blood.
but dresses are encouraged !! we love changes of attire uwu

Evie being dragged into dressbuying, buying an extravagant dress to please whoever she was shopping with, and then showing up in an oversized sweater and leggings
“im here”
“EVIE THAT DRESS WAS $820 WHY ARENT YOU WEARING IT”
“cuz I wore it last night”
“you.. you did? why??”
“its my new painting-attire”
*pulls out the expensive-ass dress splattered in orange and pink paint*
“i was painting a sunrise lol”

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Abyss being dragged to buy a tux cause he doesn't have nice things
"Aight lets get this over with"
"Oi Abyss pick your tux"
"Meh, this will do"
"Kay"
*night of dance*
"I am dressed"
"Dude...your tux is in tatters"
"I know... >:D"

Drake'll probably dress nice, especially if he asks a girl. Seven on the other hand... Y'all gotta help her. She ain't never worn a dress in her life. And when i said she didn't know what a dance was, I meant she didn't know what a high school dance was. Like, if no one tells her anything about it, she's gonna think its a partner training mission or something. XD