• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Just Another Romantic Power High School~

we need some tension in here kiddos (I say, knowing damn well im probably the youngest one here)

• a cringy school dance for the power crew to do cringy teenage dance things

• some common enemy that united the power crew to fight together using their ~~unique powers~~

• idk please send help aka ideas

Results are only viewable after voting.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Wait, I just had an idea. What if Abyss got amnesia from something, then he would walk into class and being a little cinnamon roll to everyone he meets and apologizing to Evie. But then regular Abyss comes back and craps on everyone.

Wait, I just had an idea. What if Abyss got amnesia from something, then he would walk into class and being a little cinnamon roll to everyone he meets and apologizing to Evie. But then regular Abyss comes back and craps on everyone.

And that 'something' is Evie smacked him on the head. Surprise, surprise, plot twist. Next time everyone want Abyss to stop being an ass, they would gang on him and smack him on the head. Rinse and repeat.

I am ~loving~ this idea and loving the idea of Evie smacking Abyss upside the head.
However, something pretty bad would have to happen to bring her to do that, I’ve been trying to make her out to be a forgiving person; the only reason she mildly dislikes Abyss is because he literally despises her for

standing

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Eh he'll be fine, she just needs to be taught a lesson, maybe by getting brutally murdered, but once he feels satisfied with his "revenge", he'll back off a little.

hey friends !! so
5/8 voters voted for the school dance (the other 3 voting for something else, 2 of which supporting both options thus 7/8 ),, so we’re definitely doing a school dance bc im
a people pleaser
and since the majority !! picked a dance !!

that’ll happen in the near future ok bye uwu

"Well, apparently the couch think I'm too good for his game. So she took me out for... balancing issue." Eri answered with a grin on her face. May as well made herself looks good.

"Anyway. Now that our team have been cut to half. We're wrecked."
'balancing issues' Very smooth excuse lol. For similar reasons, someone can take advantage of Caelia being in mid-air with no way to dodge and score a point.

also, as I’m sure you guys have realized, some of the people I’ve split in teams aren’t active here, some of which haven’t posted at all, but I figured I needed to include them in the splitting of teams in case they magically appeared for once. so

just keep that in mind uwu

If he does, I highly suspect he’ll take his comfortable position on the Out-Bench and make some snarky, rude comment.

which I’m totally down for.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
So in short Abyss gets knocked out on the head. Evie goes to help him up and well, you may know where I'm going with this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

all she did was stand there

But I’m enjoying this rivalry
speaking of which,, we gotta deck abyss in the head w/ a ball for this amnesia plot line ;>

it’d be pathetically hilarious if it were someone on his own team who just can’t throw nor aim.

also
im back sorry for disappearing dramatically :>