• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Just Another Romantic Power High School~

we need some tension in here kiddos (I say, knowing damn well im probably the youngest one here)

• a cringy school dance for the power crew to do cringy teenage dance things

• some common enemy that united the power crew to fight together using their ~~unique powers~~

• idk please send help aka ideas

Results are only viewable after voting.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
So yeah, now I can make friends with Evie and Drake. Sad that after enough stimulation, he'll be back to his usual cold self, but he might retain a friendship with Drake and would be less insufferable to Evie but he will definitely trying to kill Caelia now. At least now he has a reason for his aggression.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
OK, I was REALLY busy for the past week or so, so I'ma try to catch up to you guys.

Also added Manuel's backstory in his bio, and it'll probably pop up in the History and Origins class.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Abyss: Give me one good reason I shouldn't kill you
Eive: I helped you when you lost your memory
Abyss: Alright, youre good, now if youll excuse me, I need to make lunch
Evie: what are you having '
Abyss: rabbit girl meat pie >:D
Evie: o.0

Abyss: Give me one good reason I shouldn't kill you
Eive: I helped you when you lost your memory
Abyss: Alright, youre good, now if youll excuse me, I need to make lunch
Evie: what are you having '
Abyss: rabbit girl meat pie >:D
Evie: o.0

mondaijitachi_ga_isekai_kara_kuru_sou_desu_yo_z_1_30.jpg

Well, it'll be by no means easy but Caelia's always wanted to kick Abyss~

Am I the only one concerned that Abyss has actual murderous tendencies? Like, I know Seven tried to kill Drake but that was old programming for Raitech kicking in. Or am I just missing the whole thing and Abyss doesn't actually want to kill anyone? XD

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Am I the only one concerned that Abyss has actual murderous tendencies? Like, I know Seven tried to kill Drake but that was old programming for Raitech kicking in. Or am I just missing the whole thing and Abyss doesn't actually want to kill anyone? XD
depends on how annoying you are or how salty he is. also
Teacher: Alright, I will choose one student to be the "villian" while everyone else has to run. So who wants it.
Class: *no one wants it*
Teacher: Fine I'll pick someone. Hmmm, Abyss Colins
Abyss: devilish smile
Everyone Else: *sheds tears as they pray for their lives,

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
@_obsequious Would you say the teachers already know about Parker? I'm trying to decide if I should have the staff of the school be exceptions to the "Anybody who knows must die" rule.

If anything, I’d say a staff death would prove quite the issue !
So, maybe he should already know, and decides,
Since I already know this kid’s backstory, I’ll choose him as an example to start the discussion.
Then, maybe Parker lies ((we can’t have the whole class dying y’know lol), the teacher tries to correct him..

dies,, the basics uwu

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I try to be subtle about my edginess, not so much in your face edge like Abyss.
I think Parker would make a good friend for Abyss, or at least make him one less person to attempt to kill. Actually, the only one who he really wants to kill is Caelia, for obvious reasons, everyone else are just varying degrees of annoying to Abyss. Amnisea humbled the icy boi

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Well he doesn't know that, but what he does know is that Caelia was using him as a human shield. Also Jess was aiming for Caelia so yeah

Uh..Btw guys I won't be able to reply/write in the RP for about 24h, because of some personal matters... So i guess Jess is going to be one of the last students to talk of their History/Origins in the class or the next time we have it? Just to give you guys a heads up.