• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Just Another Romantic Power High School~

we need some tension in here kiddos (I say, knowing damn well im probably the youngest one here)

• a cringy school dance for the power crew to do cringy teenage dance things

• some common enemy that united the power crew to fight together using their ~~unique powers~~

• idk please send help aka ideas

Results are only viewable after voting.
im loving this rivalry
*Rivals in love

Yeah while Abyss and Caelia are fighting I'm shipping them hard, I know it's too soon but idk man after watching so many romantic comedy anime I have this sixth shipping sense that I can't turn off. Whoever wins whoever loses I just hope he can impress her with his strength, he got nailed with a ball and needs a good comeback

Won't ask potential outcomes, I'm in the audience and whatever happens behind the curtains I'll get to see when it hits the stage

@It’s *that* guy!

unfortunately, i have closed off forms and the rp is restricted to those who already have characters- however, as it seems some people have fallen out/not replied, i may reach out to them to see if they are still interested. If a spot opens up, i’ll be notifying @E.K.A.N.S. first, but then i’ll be sure to contact you.

@Nebulix of course! You have a character slot here, so you can post whenever you want ~

Last edited:
Sorry for not posting in a while I have had to visit colleges recently, go camping and revise. can someone fill me in on what I missed?

Not a lot actually, no worries! Still on the first day, the powercrew is currently in their battle class, Abyss is still edgy, Evie’s still awkward, Drake is still lucky and Caelia still has beautiful ears.
Abyss and Caelia actually just fought :>>

i had to stop myself from writing a “michael abyss in the bathroom” parody and the only thing that stopped me is that either hardly anybody or nobody here would get it ;w;

hey friends-!
so
i reaches out to onion to ask about azazel and parker’s fight-
because he’s traveling atm, his posting time is extremely limited, so i asked if he’d be okay with me switching azz out for another student to battle.
once he responds, i’ll get something up asap, get the rp rolling again. sorry for the misconveniance, it was an accident on my part to not keep that in mind. thanks pals ♥

oh-!
heyo!
so- luckily for you, we’re still on the first day. nothing big has happened, the kiddos have gone to a few classes but nothing big happened.
There’s supposedly a potential murderer that nobody really knows about, Drake and Seven (both of which have a mysterious past and im sO CURIOUS ABOUT IT) fight mid-class, abyss lost his memory temporarily and.. that’s about it. Now they’re in their battle class and a fight is about to occur! Supervised this time ;p

So, since SoulDemon picked a theme for Abyss, I finally decided to pick a theme for Drake. It was a little difficult, just because I wanted it to be some sort of rock and roll without it being too metal. I was thinking about it being Stray Cat Strut by the Stray Cats, but the guy singing it is a bit of a jerk. So instead, I decided on this song. Cause it's rockin' awesome.