• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Journey in the Rezzo Region!

(OOC: Wow this progressed a lot while I was gone o.o)

Blue caught up to Leaf and stopped to catch his breath. "It was...well to be honest it was pretty....boring, I won't try to sugarcoat it....How about you?" he panted between phrases. This cold air was so thin compared to the warmer, more humid climates of Kanto and Alola. But he knew he would get used to it. He was Blue Oak. He could do anything.

Dawn turned to Shauna and Tierno.
"Well," she smiled, "I'm meeting lots of new friends! Nice to meet you both!" She turned back to Trevor, "I happen to own a Glaceon, so you might be in luck! What do want a Glaceon for?" she asked, intrigued by the young researcher's motive.

"You look cold,' Calem scoffed as Serena and Shauna walked in. CAlem decided to let out the rest of his Pokémon, seeing how the otherdss were doing s. Wigglytuff, Absol, Mewostic, Dragalge, and Jolteon emerged from their balls.

Leaf remembered the Altaria. "Meh. A bunch of kids swarmed the window by me to look at Altaria. That was something, I guess." The trio reached the lab. Red opened the door for Leaf and Blue, then followed them in. Professor Aspen greeted them.
"Hello!" She said. Another group of people walked in(OOC: The rest of everyone. I didn't want to hold this on for ages...). The Professor looked around. "That seems to be everybody!" She said, then began her 'speech'. "I'm Professor Aspen!" She began. "This, as you probably already know, is the Rezzo Region. If you read the brochure, you probably know a little bit about this region. Not much of it has been explored, but we believe that there are Pokemon and people indigenous to Rezzo that we have yet to meet." Professor Aspen went on to explain that they would travel across the region and take pictures or notes on the things that they came across. She told the group that this was to put together somewhat of a map of the region, and that hopefully someday Rezzo could be colonized.

Lucas finally made it inside himself, with the last group. His Pokemon, already out of their Pokeballs, found comfortable enough places, and tuned in to Professor Aspen. The concept of mapping a whole new region seemed interesting, for sure. His goal was to catch Pokemon, though. Of course, the Professor requested this of them, so he planned on carrying it out.

Gold stood and listened to Professor Aspen. All his Pokemon were somewhat listening. The only ones paying as much attention as he was, though, were Ty and Breon. A chance to map a whole new region, and give it the opportunity for colonization, and maybe even discover new species of Pokemon while we're at it? It sounds great! Gold thought to himself. His focus snapped back to the Professor.

"Tres Bien, I might be able to found the Pokémon League..." Calem whispered as he listened to Professor Aspen's Monalogue. CAlem's Pokémon begged for him to do something with. "Why you could say, It's whole new world we live, it's a whole new place to see, but you still gotta catch 'em all."

The Professor finished her lecture by explaining how they would communicate with her. "I'll give you each one of these-" She pulled out a fancy-looking walkie-talkie thing. "Long-range walkie-talkies to tell me what you find. It has audio and camera functions, so you can take pictures and tell me verbally, whichever you would rather do. They can charge with a light shock from an Electric type Pokemon, so you won't have to worry about them dying any time soon." Professor Aspen then grabbed a medium-sized box. It was full of the devices, which had many differing colors. She set it down on a desk. "Come up and pick one each," She told the group. Leaf shrugged and walked up, picking up a turquoise colored walkie talkie. It had a strap on it. Huh, that could come in handy, She noted. Lyra went up next, picking a red one. Kris followed, getting a yellow one.

(OOC: Aspen posted a split second before me :p Editing...)

Blue quietly took in the professor's instructions. If anyone could do this, it was him. No question. He turned to Arca and smiled at his loyal companion. They would map as much of Rezzo as possible together. And they would mapmore of it than Red. He surveyed the devices on the table and took the royal blue one. What else would he pick?

Dawn bounced excitedly at the thought of exploring this new, yet familiar region. No, she had never been here before, but the cold weather brought back memories of Sinnoh. Peppy the Empoleon came out of his Poke ball to relish in the cold winter weather, only to find he was too late and they had already come inside.She then picked up a lavender walkie talkie from the table.

Calem walked up and took a electric blue walkie-talkie and returned to his place. Calem raised his hand and asked, "Could there be possible Regional Variants here? I feel that Ice-Types take a liking to this region, not to many other Pokémon." He strapped the walkie-talkie to his belt and petted his Absol and Jolteon.

Brendan walked up and grabbed a blue walkie-talkie. Swampert loved the color blue, him being a water type and all. "Thank you Professer!" Brendan said happily. "Which one you gonna take?" Brendan asked May.

Red walked up silently, picking up a red device. He put it away in his pocket for later. May looked at them all. "I think I'll go for...Green!" She decided, taking a green walkie-talkie.
The Professor smiled at seeing a few of the Trainers seemingly excited. "I'm sure you all will enjoy traveling with each other through the Rezzo region," She said. Her gaze flickered to Calem. "And there could very well be regional variants, but not only Ice types. Once you walk around a little, you'll probably notice that there are many other Pokemon in this region," She told him. "Just today, I saw a Shinx outside my bedroom window. Rezzo is more than meets the eye."

Hugh listened to the professor's explanation and instructions and nodded. He walked to the box and took out a dark blue colored walkie-talkies. "Well I don't have to worry about the batterie since I have you Elektross." He said as he petted his Elektross.

Gold walked up and grabbed a golden-colored walkie-talkie. If he was gonna take one, might as well complement his name. "I look forward to the opportunity to map out this region and discover new Pokemon." He said.

Lucas walked up as well, and grabbed a diamond-blue one. "I like this one." He said to himself, turning the walkie-talkie over in his hand.

(*Ooc: Sweet, Regional Variant Hydreigon!)

Bic:"I assuming we're going to found a Pokemon League, or am I wrong?" Clem asked another question, surprisingly quick, "Excuse more for being critical."

Trevor heard what was being said "Pokémon league!" He said surprised "we would first have to search the region for Pokémon and make it safe! then we can start working on some towns here and then we could start thinking of making a Pokémon league"

Professor Aspen nodded. "That's exactly right. We can't start a League without knowing the region. That would probably be something for when the map is finished and if people decide to colonize in the future."

Blue smirked as he overheard the group talking about creating the league. "Fortuneately for you, you have a former champion and gym leader in your midst!"
He paused for a moment after realizing what he had just said. "Wait...almost everyone is a former champion, aren't they?..." he mumbled disappointedly.

Dawn was still unable to contain her excitement. She pulled out Spark the Luxray and showed him the walkie talkie.
"Look Spark! Isn't this great? We get to explore this new place and you can charge my phone!" Spark gazed at her questionably. "Yeah I guess calling you a phone charger is maybe not the nicest way of saying it, huh?" she patted her upset Luxray.

Leaf laughed, hearing what Blue said. Red remembered beating Blue, but didn't say anything. Not that he could. "I guess we have several former champions in our midst," Leaf joked.
Serena gave Calem a smug look. "Yup," She said. "former champion."

Hugh chuckled a little when he heard people talking about being former champions. He was never champion before but his friend Nate was. "I wonder if they are here yet?" He said to himself wondering about Nate and Rosa.

"Exactly why I asked," Calem glared at Serena. He was ready to ge whenever, but was started to get impatient. His Pokémon wantes to go out on a grand adventure too. Calem sat down in seat casually.

(OOC: Well this rp escalated quickly.)

Nate and Rosa came though the door to get away from cold snow. Nate saw all the trainers from the plane were already inside, he also that most of them got some sort of walkie-talkies. Nate decided to grab him and Rosa one. Rosa saw that her friend Hugh was here, so decided to talk to him. "Hey Hugh, enjoying the weather?" Rosa asked while Nate came back with two walkie-talkies, a blue one for him and a pink one for her. Nate have Rosa the pink one.

Trevor left the lab and sat down outside the door "almost everyone in there a former champion and I've done nothing" he said to himself sadly feeling like the runt of the group

Tierno saw Trevor leave. His friend looked...Sad. Tierno was used to seeing Trevor serious, he was like that a good bit of the time, but he wondered if something could be wrong. "Hey guys," He said to his friends, "Trevor seems upset about something, we should go see what's wrong."
Shauna nodded. "Definitely. I wonder what's going on with him, he seems quiet lately."
Serena thought about the way Trevor had been acting lately. Shauna and Tierno were right, he wasn't acting normal. "Yeah, let's go check that out," She said. "C'mon, Calem. If something's wrong with our friend, we should check it out."

Trevor heard what his friends if you could call them that talking about him "oh now this is going to happen" he mumbled to himself "this is going to be hard to get out of"

Hugh turned to Rosa who greeted him. "Oh hey Nate and Rosa, I finally found you guys. And I don't mind the weather at all, its great for training and I will get much stronger just you wait." He said determined.

'I guess, Don't think I forgot about what you said!" Calem exclaimed as he walked through the door. The others were right, Trevor didn't look to good."Hey, Trevor, are you okay?' Calem asked as he brushed the continius snow fall.

Shauna shivered, but walked to her friend. She sat down by him. Serena followed out, worry plain as the snow on her face. "Is something wrong?" Shauna asked.

Trevor looked up at the group "it just you've all done something amazing and I..."he trailed off not knowing how to end the sentence "I've always felt like the runt of the group" he said sadly

"I was only the champion for like five minutes, then miss buzz kill had to ruin it for me, What about completeing your Pokedex, wasn't that your goal?" Calem asked. He tried to lighten the mood, but still had some worry in his voice. Greninja followed them outside and shouted," Greninjaaaa!"

Serena tilted her head. "You're joking, right?" She said. "You always pushed me to complete more and more of the Pokedex. Without your competitions, I probably wouldn't have had literally any motivation."
"And you're a great friend!" Shauna put in.
"Remember, it's not the deed that makes the hero," Serena told her friend.

"That's the spirit Tres Bien!" Calem exclaimed as his friend pulled himself out of the slums. He looked at Serena and scoffed," I didn't want to be embarrassed, some of those other trainers are still Champion, Thanks a lot!" His last phrase was a little sarcastic.

Serena rubbed the back of her head, . "Yeah, sorry 'bout that. But hey, you definitely gave us an intense battle!" She told him. Shauna grinned.
"You two should have a rematch!" She said. Serena looked at Calem.
"Yeah!" She exclaimed. "What do you say? Let's do this!"

"Alright, but don't expect the same result!" Calem said with glee as he took out a pokeball. He smiled and lightly threw the pokeball. Jolteon appeared from his capsule and pulsed with electricity. Calem smiled as he looked at his friend and rival, Serena. "Now, Champion, Show me what you've got!"
(Ooc: Que the battle music!!!)

Serena drew her Pokeball. She saw Hugh. "You bet it will be, Meowstic let's go!" She shouted. The white-and-blue Psychic type landed on the snowy ground. Snow puffed in a small cloud around it.

"Let's bot play any games, Jolteon! Use Wild Charge!" The electric type Pokemon rushed at meowstuc to make contact. Calem noticed a trainer come out to watch. Calem looked back at serena with fire in his eyes.

"Psychic!" Serena shouted quickly. Meowstic's eyes lit up blue as it used the move, diverting Jolteon's attack. "You'll have to try better than that, Calem!" Serena teased.

"Ofcourse I will!" Calem scoffed as Jolteon fired a pin missle from it's tail at the distracted Meowstic. Calem looked at Serena and smiled," I guess I'm just BUGging you!"

Serena flinched as Meowstic was hit by the projectiles. "Meowstic, are you alright?" She asked. Meowstic got up, a glare on its face. It nodded, and the battle continued. "Shadow Ball!"