• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Journey in the Rezzo Region!

Jolteon was launched back by the shadow ball. He landed sharply and got bruised up. Jolteon stood up and growled. CAlem smiled and said," No wonder your the Champion, that was monstrous hit, Jolteon, THUNDER!" A cloud appeared above Meowstic and a large jolt of lighting struck.

Blue stepped out of the lab as he heard the clamor of the battle outside.
He quietly looked on, focusing on every move made. He asked around as to why this battle suddenly broke out and was told it was because "Calem and Serena were arguing over Serena being the champion".
He pondered this for a moment.
Why were they arguing about something so ran-
Oh.
This was his fault.
Whoops.

Trevor was looking around when he spotted dawn he smiled and waved at her "hey was it dawn?" He asked "come over this is gonna be a good battle" he said invitingly

Hugh saw Blue walk out and remembered he was the one who started all the champion talk. "Hey you there, you were a former champion and a former gym leader huh. I want to see how strong you are, I challenge you to a battle!" Hugh said fiercely at Blue.

Dawn bounced over to Trevor, "Yep, it was Dawn!" she smiled at her new friend, "Who's winning? I hope Serena is, her little Meowstic is so cute!"

Blue turned to Hugh.
"Yes, yes I was." he sneered, "And you're neither, yet you still think you can take me? Fine, this'll be interesting, let's go. Ready Arca?" Arca roared ferociously as flames darted from his mane. "I take that as a yes. Who will you choose first?"

"Dodge and use Psychic to slam it into the ground!" Serena ordered her Meowstic. Meowstic just barely avoided the attack, its white tail fluffing up as the electricity met the ground behind it. Its eyes glowed blue again as it used the attack.

Shauna grinned. "I don't know exactly who's winning, but it's definitely not an easy guess!" She told the newcomer. "I'm Shauna, by the way!"

Dawn nodded at Shauna's response, "It definitely seems very close!" she grinned in excitement, "Did you see that dodge? By the way, it's very nice to meet you, I'm Dawn! Are you having a good time so far? I hope you are. I want everyone to have fun!"

"Yeah, it's awesome!" Shauna said enthusiastically. "I hope we can find some cute Pokemon! This region is pretty chilly, though," She added, then looked back to the battle. "I don't know who I want to win more, Serena or Calem!"

"I couldn't agree more but Calem is putting in every thing he has" Trevor said servaying the battle he looked back at the two "I just wonder what Pokémon are in this region

"Great to hear it!" Dawn replied, "I'm after some cute Pokemon as well! Though coming from Sinnoh, the cold weather is nothing new to me." she finished, adjusting her scarf.

"The only thing that prepared me for this is snowbell city that place was full of Pokémon as well as the fact that it was just beautiful" he said with a smile he watched the battle waiting for the next move

"So you are using a Arcanine. Then lets go! Bouffalant!" He threw a poke ball and Bouffalant came out and stomped the ground. "All right, time too see if you really are as strong as you say. Bouffalant Head Charge!" He yelled with his hand risen. Bouffalant charged at Arcanine with amazing speed.

Gold walked out, after having a short conversation with the Sinnoh Trainer. "So, Lucas, huh?" He asked. He'd heard about him battling Cynthia in Sinnoh. The two walked out together, and witnessed the two battles. "Come on, Blue, I know you're good enough to take on this guy!" Gold called, smirking.

Lucas surveyed the two battles quickly. "I'm going to watch the battle over there." Lucas said, pointing to Calem and Serena's batttle. Gold gave a nod, and Lucas walked over. "Hey, how's the battle going?" He asked, as he walked up to Dawn, Trevor, and Shauna.

"Arca, ExtremeSpeed right into Bouffalant!" Blue called, as Arca gave him a skeptical look. "No time to be questioning my decision, hurry and just do it, trust me!" he assured his cautious Arcanine. Arca turned around and rushed straight at Bouffalant, setting up what seemed like it was to be a tremendous collision.

Hugh raised an eyebrow at the trainer's decision to make direct collision with his Bouffalant. "What?" He questioned. He then decide to play it safe since he was fighting a former champion. "Bouffalant! Jump out of the way and use Earthquake!" Bouffalant obeyed and jumped to the side narrowly advoiding Arcanine. He then slammed the ground and white waves appeared from where he stomped and went strait for the Arcanine.

"Well that backfired..." Blue groaned, "but...you DO remember we're on snow right?" The waves created by the landing caused large, rolling dunes in the thick snow, hurtling towards Arca. "Melt the snow waves, Arca!" Blue yelled. It was too late, however, and the snow collapsed atop the charging canine. Arca struggled to regain his footing under the mass of snow, and his energy was running low. He garnered enough of his remaining will to fight to blast a Flamethrower through the mound of snow.

Nate and Rosa notice the sound of Pokémon battles so the two decided to go outside to look. They both find Hugh battling Blue. "Man he sure likes to find how good trainers are does he? Nate asked and Rosa agreed. "Wait is that one trainer from Kanto that participated in the champions tournament in the PWT?" Rosa asked," I think he is." Nate replied.

"Ugh, Arca, can ya hear me, bud?" Blue called. A muffled bark came from the hole the flames had melted in the snow. "Good! Look, Bouffalant is charging you, can you send a Fire Blast at him?" Arca whimpered in hesitant agreement and managed to unleash a weak Fire Blast.

Gold turned as the two Unova trainers exited. "Yeah, he did. His name is Blue Oak, grandson to Professor Samuel Oak of the Kanto Region. Former Kanto Champion and Viridian City Gym Leader. I'm sure he doesn't like the 'former' part in there." Gold said, smirking. "You two friends with him?" He asked, nodding his head to Hugh.

"Bouffalant! Knock that Fire Blast away, I know you can do it." Bouffalant ran strait into the Fire Blast and ran right threw it with minimal effort. "Great! Now into that snow hole!" Bouffalant Jumped into the hole and landed head first onto Arcanine. A big puff of smoke erupted from the hole.

Arca screeched at the impact of the collision and flames formed around his body in defense, but they didn't help much to lessen the blow. Arca was unable to hear his trainer from deep in the hole, but he was on his last leg and knew he had to do something. If his fire attacks wouldn't work, then this was the perfect moment for a Close Combat, with Bouffalant right above him. He lashed out with everything he had left in him, teeth and claws bared, straight to Bouffalant's stomach.

"Uh guys" Trevor said to dawn and shauna he then pointed at the battle between Hugh and blue "look at that" he said with a smile I haven't smiled this much for ages" Trevor mumbled to himself

Nate heard Gold's question, "Yep
he's my best friend and he is a great trainer as you can tell. He also helped me take down Team Plasma and he's got a great little sister too." Nate replied, "He's my friend too!" Rosa added.

Last edited:
Shauna looked over to the other battle. "Whoa, that one looks pretty intense as well!" She commented. She looked back to Trevor and noticed that he seemed really happy. Shauna smiled. I was a little worried for a sec when Tierno pointed out that he wasn't looking that great. I guess it was just a slump or something.

Leaf and Red ran out of the building, followed by Lyra and Crystal. "Hey, Gold!" Lyra waved to her friend. Leaf saw that Blue was battling and laughed.

"Battling so soon?" She joked. "Someone's got an ego he's tryin' to keep up!"

Red smiled. He remembered the League battle with Blue for the title of Champion. It certainly wasn't an easy one, that was pretty obvious. And of course Blue wasn't holding back, even though this wasn't a high-stakes battle. It was pretty much in his brash, over confident nature.

Crystal looked at the Bash Buffalo Pokemon. It looked tough, and she hoped she could battle its Trainer. "He's got some strong Pokemon," She pointed out. "But so does Blue!"

Bouffalant flew out of the hole after being hit by the blows and landed on its side on the snow, it tried to get up but failed and fell. "Oh no Bouffalant! Come on walk that hit off! I know you can do it!" Hugh shouted determined. Bouffalant looked at Hugh in agreement and tried to get up again, he fell a couple more times but finally managed to stand up on his trembling legs. "I knew you could do it. Now where's that Arcanine."

Blue looked on at the trembling buffalo Pokemon. Arca was sure to be just as weak by now, but where had he gone? Suddenly, a black nose rose up from the hole and Arca quivered as he crawled out. He stood and faced Bouffalant, trembling just the same. Finally, he collapsed of exhaustion. He just couldn't push any longer. "Alright. Return, Arca, you did great." Blue called, returning Arca to his Pokeball,
"Let's keep this going, c'mon Blast!"
The new Pokeball burst open, revealing a Blastoise.

"Can you keep going Bouffalant?" Hugh asked. Bouffalant nodded. "Great! Now hit that Blastoise with all you got! Wild Charge!" Bouffalant's body was then covered with electricity and charged at Blastoise.

"Blast, use Withdraw and hide in the snow!" Blue commanded.
Blast withdrew both arms, then head, and finally legs into his shell and collapsed into the snow. He was now even with the surface, which Blue hoped would cause Bouffalant to run right across his shell as if part of the snow.

Leaf grinned. "Great strategy, Blue!" She cheered her friend on. The bitter cold wind whipped at the battlefield, sending small clouds of puffy snow dancing across. Lyra grabbed her hat as it attempted to fly away with the wind.

Bouffalant ran on across Blastoise and missed him, he then stopped suddenly confused to where the turtle was. "Hiding in the snow won't help you. Use Earthquake!" Hugh commanded. Bouffalant slamed the ground and a wave of snow flew.

Trevor looked back over at shauna he smiled and kept watching the battle he suddenly felt a bit dizzy "ugh I'm gonna just take a break" he said trying not to fall over

Shauna grabbed Trevor's shoulder. "Whoa, you okay?" She asked, concerned. That wasn't normal by any standards, and this was coming from a girl who had stormed some insane evil team's base with her friends to stop a weapon that would destroy the world.

Leaf shook her head. "Shoulda seen that one coming," She commented. Red nodded. A Dig attack would have also worked. The snowy wind tugged at his hair, reminding him yet again of Mount Silver.

"Blast, jump and use Hydro Pump!" Blue called. Blast waited until the wave of snow had lifted him into the air then jumped and unleashed an aerial Hydro Pump down to Bouffalant as he fell rapidly into the snow.

Shauna nodded, a worried expression on her face. "Maybe we should head inside the lab, just in case that's what's wrong," She told Trevor. A cold gust of wind blew as she spoke.

Bouffalant was hit by the incoming jet of water since it was too tired to dodge and fainted. "Great job Bouffalnt. Return." Bouffalant returned to its pokeball and pulled out another one. "Simisage lets go!" Simisage came out of its pokeball ready for battle. Hugh turned to Nate and nodded with a smile. He then turned back. "Simisage Energy Ball!" Hugh commanded as the grass monkey created a green ball in his hands and threw it at the Blastoise.

Meowstic was hit. It flew backwards, skidding in the snow and causing the cold, powdery crystals to fly up in a cloud. It hit the side of the lab with a thud. When the snow cleared, Meowstic was unable to battle. "Meowstic!" Serena shouted out to her Pokemon. "Come back and take a rest; you deserve it." She returned the Psychic type feline, then turned back to Calem. "You've been training, haven't you?" She asked. "Sylveon, let's show 'em what we're made of!"