• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Journey in the Rezzo Region!

(The hype has been fulfilled! Woot! Discussion is here: https://pokecharms.com/threads/journey-in-the-rezzo-region.15275/page-3#post-371831. People that can post as of this being posted are: @EvanLeon, @SilvallyTamer, @SkySilvally, @TheRagingSSJG, @Cutepikachu343, @Pastel Moonlight, @Eevee E, @Rene2is, @HydreigonBorn37, and @Dratini Boy.)

__________________________________________________________________________________

Leaf sighed, annoyed. She was on a plane with a bunch of other Trainers, bound for the freezing cold Rezzo Region. Most of them looked prepared, but not all of them. The girl looked at a particularly unfortunate boy, wearing something completely unsuited to the weather that they were going to face. His outfit looked more suited for a tropical region, or perhaps a day at the beach. She recalled that Blue had talked about battling him with Red at the Battle Tree in Alola during his stay in the island region. He had told Leaf that the boy's name was Sun, and that he had a friend named Moon. She was jolted out of her thoughts by a shout of wonder from the boy next to her. His name was Barry, and he was a bit rambunctious. The blond boy's face was pressed to the window, and he was staring in awe at a group of Flying types in the distance. "Whoa! Check out those Altaria!" He exclaimed. Leaf just directed her attention back to the brochure she had been reading. Each of the Trainers sent on this mission had gotten one. It described the Rezzo region, or what had been seen of it. Ice floes, crystalline lakes, snow-blanketed valleys, tall mountains--the list could go on for ages. There was a laugh behind her. Leaf turned around to see a girl in a large white hat with a red bow tied around it talking to another girl. The other girl had blue hair in large pigtails, much like the girl with the white hat's brown pigtails, and a yellow beanie hat. They were joking about something. Leaf just rolled her eyes, a slight grin creeping across her face, and turned her attention to her brochure again.

Lucas sat aboard the plane, putting his hand to the side of his head. He was board. He'd skimmed the brochure, and knew enough about the Region. So, he decided he'd go and talk to Barry instead. He heard him say something about Altaria. "What, where are the Altaria?" Lucas asked, trying to see out Barry's window, attempting to look past him.

Meanwhile, Gold stood up, stretching his arms and legs. "Anyone know when we're getting there?" He asked, to no one in particular. When no one answered, he sighed, and looked for someone he knew to talk to. Lyra and Crystal were there, and so was Silver. But Silver was, well, Silver. So, he went to talk to Lyra and Crystal. "Hey, guys! What's up?"

Silver sat near the back of the plane and looked to see that gold was sitting a few rows in front of him. "I wonder how much stronger he is now, it has been quite a while now." He thought to himself. He opened the brochure, reading more about the region. "Man, I should have brought a fire type. I suppose magnezone could supply some heat but..never mind." He cut off his train of thought as gold started talking. "Hey gold. Something tells me we have about ten minutes until we land, maybe sooner. It's been a while."

Lyra looked up. "Hey Gold!" She said. "Nothing much, except the Flying types and us in this plane!" She joked. Crystal showed Gold a picture of a lake in the brochure. "We were just joking about how much this lake looks like the Lake of Rage, back in Johto. Hopefully we won't run into a red Gyarados again!"

Barry pointed to the flock of blue-and-white cloudlike Pokemon flying out the window. "You can't really see 'em real well, y'know, since we're on a plane," He told Lucas. "But they're there!"

"Heh, it kinda does look like the Lake of Rage. Well, if there's another Red Gyarados at this one, I call dibs!" He joked, then he heard Silver. Gold turned back to look at his old rival. "It has been a while, Silver. We'll have to have a rematch as soon as we can." Gold said, smirking.

Lucas tried to adjust his view, and finally saw what Barry was talking about. "Yeah, I see 'em! What all do you think we'll see next? Think there'll be any new Pokemon?"

"I look forward to it. You haven't changed at all over all these years, huh?" Silver said with a grin. " I bet they have some really cool pokemon, I'm hoping for a dolphin or something. Better hope you don't lose your typhlosion!"

After a whole lot of convincing, her father finally allowed Bianca the Rezzo Region. She finally got on the plane that would take her to a new region. She finally got to her seat after tripping a few times and running into a not so friendly flight attendant. She sat down and started to read the travel guide of the Rezzo Region her father gave her of the region. She read a bit of it, but got bored quickly. She was starting to get rather bored until she saw a large cloud thing in the sky. It turned around and it was a Altaria! "I've always wanted one of those! Bianca exclaimed with glee.She turned over and gently touched the shoulder of a annoyed looking man. "Excuse Me? Can you move over sir? I want to catch that Altaria!" The man, slightly confused told Bianca she couldn't catch pokemon on the flight and would have to wait to catch pokemon when she got to The Rezzo Region. Bianca sat back down in her seat disappointed she would have to wait till she got to the region.

Wally quietly got on the plane and sat in the far back. He looked around the plane to see a assortment of trainers, some he did know but most he didn't. He laughed in his head a bit when a blonde trainer ran into a angry flight attendant. The poor girl was rather clumsy and kind of reminded him of himself when he first started training. He smiled when he remembered catching his first pokemon, a Ralts. He then took out of his bag a guide on the Rezzo Region from his parents and started to read it.

Hau had been sitting down, impatiently, hugging his Raichu to keep warm.
The Alolan mouse much enjoyed this, as they managed to grab a few of Hau's malasadas.
"S-sun... Mo-brrr...Moon.... Are we th-there yet?", the boy asked his friends.

"We'll just have to see about that. I think my Ampharos could stand up to any Water types you have in store." Gold said, still carrying the smile. "It's been too long, Silver." He said, with a serious, albeit friendly tone.

Lucas stopped trying to look over Barry's head, and instead, just sat down next to him. "So, what all do you think you'll catch? Like, what Type of Pokemon?"

A younger trainer with green hair sat next to silver. "Hey, this kid looks kinda strong." He thought to himself. His eyes then turned to his mega pendant on his neck. "Hey, you with the green hair. What's the necklace thing?"

Moon grinned. "Here, this might help keep you a little bit warmer," She said, and took off her hat. She gave it to Hau, hoping that it would at least help her friend a little bit.

Leaf bit her lip to keep herself from saying anything too "mean" to the Trainer that had sat down next to her. Barry grinned, however, and thought. "Hmm...I don't know! It just kind of depends on the kinds of Pokemon we meet, I guess!" He told Lucas.

Lyra noticed the necklace on the Trainer with the green hair's neck. She thought it was pretty cool. Crystal grinned. "Silver, you and I need to battle too!" The blue-haired girl told her rival. It was always fun to battle him, even if he decided to battle at some of the worst possible times.

"They're doing great! I can almost guarantee that the minute we-" She was cut off by an announcement over the speaker from the pilot.
"This is your pilot speaking, and we are approaching a particularly windy stretch of sky, all passengers please stay seated until further notice. Thank you!" He said.

"Woo! Alright!" Gold exclaimed, sitting down. "Just imagine it, the perfect amount of drama. The ship crashes, but we all miraculously survive. We're forced to survive in the wilderne-" Gold stopped, upon noticing a man clutching what looked to be some odd variant of Raichu. "Hey, buddy, if you need something to keep yourself warm, I'm sure my Typhlosion wouldn't mind helping." He offered, holding up said Pokemon's Pokeball.

"Oh, that's one of those alolan pokemon. I hear alolan pokemonchange their type, so what's that raichus type?" He asked hau, since he was new to pokemon variations like that.

Leaf looked at the Raichu curiously. She had never seen one before, although she did have a Raichu of her own. It was nothing like the Pokemon that the boy was trying to warm up with. "I have a Flareon," She offered. "It could help get you warm."

May watched, saddened a bit that she couldn't help out. She did have a Blaziken, but it would more than likely burn the freezing cold Trainer. Not on purpose or anything, but Blaziken tended to get a little bit...Excited.

Trevor gaped at the boy's Raichu. He had never seen one in real life before, but he had seen pictures of them. "That's so cool!" He said, hardly able to contain himself. If the wind hadn't gotten so violent, he would have gone up to the Trainer and asked as much as he could about the Pokemon. Tierno was sitting next to Trevor, but the seat blocked his view.

Blue reclined in his seat on the plane, absorbed in a brochure about the Rezzo region. "Seems like this is gonna be quite the opposite of Alola, huh Arca?" he whispered to the Arcanine sleeping at his feet, keeping him warm. Arca looked up at his trainer drowzily as if in agreement and fell back to sleep. He saw a group of kids a good bit younger than himself looking out the plane window chatting about a flock of passing Altaria.

"Aren't they pretty?" Dawn squealed as she peeked over Barry and Lucas's shoulders to see the Altaria. "I bet they would be good friends with Stary and Raven!" she thought aloud while looking at the Pokeball of her Staraptor and Honchkrow.

Red smiled, recalling all the journeying he had done. He had only brought three Pokemon with him; Pikachu, who was sleeping on his shoulder, Charizard, and Snorlax. Pikachu rolled over onto Blue, who was next to him, and Red gave a smirk at his Electric type buddy. He said nothing as he returned Pikachu to its Pokeball.

Leaf raised her eyebrows at the girl that had squealed behind her seat. These were the people that she would be exploring a brand new region with. At least she knew Red and Blue. It would be a great comfort to have people she actually knew journeying with her instead of random strangers.

Blue looked up from the brochure to see the little Pikachu that had rolled onto his lap. He patted the little rodent as he looked up to see his friend but at the same time arch rival, Red. "Guess who's gonna be the MVP of the Rezzo mission?" he sneered at them, "Oh right, that's not even a question."

Last edited:
Brendan sat on his chair. He looked at everyone around him. everyone seemed to be having fun, apart from one person who seemed to be freezing. He got up, and passed by Blue. he walked a little farther before he got to Wally. He sat down quickly, not wanting to get in trouble with a flight attendant. "Hey Wally!" Brendan said to his Rival.

"Probably would." Lucas replied to Dawn, "So, Dawn. What kind of Pokemon do you think you'll be going for when we get to Rezzo?" He asked.

Gold sat back, beginning to relax. "Well, I'm going to take a nap for a couple minutes. Don't be afraid to wake me if something important happens." He called, as he took out Typhlosion's Pokeball and released him. Yawning, the Pokemon curled up at his trainer's feet, keeping Gold warm in the process.

Red just shook his head. He held up three Pokeballs, each containing one of the Pokemon that he had brought with him. Three. There wasn't going to be an MVP of the mission; every Trainer on the plane was worthy of coming. And Red was just a Pokemon Trainer after all, of no more value than anybody else.

Dawn pondered Lucas's question for a moment. "Hmmm...Anything cute or pretty, probably!" she giggled. "I do enjoy bird Pokemon though!" As she said this, she popped open one of her Pokeballs to release Stary onto her shoulder, "What kind of Pokemon are going after, Lucas?"

Blue rolled his eyes at Red's response.
Everything was a competition to Blue. There was no "tie". There was no "equal".
But he wasn't going to argue now. He knew he would get nowhere trying to argue with Red of all people. Instead, he continued reading the brochure and petting Arca.

"If there's anything new, or something I just haven't seen before, I'll probably go for it. However, you know those Alolan Vulpix's? Ice and Fairy Types? My train of thought is, if the Vulpix's adapted to the cold region in Alola, it's possible there are similar variations here, in Rezzo. I buddy of mine back in Sinnoh mentioned he came across an Ice Stone, so I'm going to see if I can find one around here." Lucas replied.

Red put the Pokeballs back. He looked out the window. In the distance, a high mountain peak rose slightly above the clouds. Red thought back to when he had been training on Mount Silver. That was when he had met Gold, where he had realized that isolating himself from society did absolutely nothing good and had actually been causing him harm; Red had lost the ability to speak. He was jolted out of his thoughts by a violent shudder from the plane. The pilot spoke over the speakers again. "Don't be alarmed, we're just experiencing a bit of turbulence. We will be reaching our destination soon."

The jolt woke Gold right up. "Yeah, 'just turbulence,' sure. If something like that happens again, I'm sure we'll reach Rezzo soon. Sooner than expected." Gold grumbled. It only took him a moment to get back in to a cheery mood. "Lyra, Crystal, does that brochure say anything about different kinds of Pokemon there?"

"It's about time, finally a new adventure to embark in." Sun looked at the mountain. It reminded him of mount Lanakila in the Alola region, where the league was.

Trevor piped up "I I don't think this is a good idea guys" he said worried about what could happen "well then again I'm doing this for science" looking at the others "this will be the first thing that I do that effects more then just me" he told himself sadly

Dawn squealed at the thought of an icy, fairy Vulpix. "No, I haven't heard of a Vulpix like that but it sounds adorable!" She then looked at another of her Pokeballs, this one containing Slush the Glaceon. "But I already have a powerful Ice type. I guess I'll leave finding one of those cute Vulpix to you! Good luck!"

Blue followed Red's stare to see the gigantic, towering mountain.
"Mmm...are we almost there?" he yawned,
"It's about time." He propped his feet gently onto Arca's back, and the Arcanine yawned, apparently weary of being confined on the plane. Blue patted Arca reassuredly, "We're close, buddy, just a bit longer."

Trevor looked over at dawn and smiled as she got excited for the special vulpix he "I believe there's also a ice sandshrew and sandslash" he said with a smile "don't believe I'm met you names Trevor"

Lyra looked closer into the brochure. "It says...Something about there being a chance for undiscovered Pokemon to be found," She told him. Crystal rubbed her hands together.
"Can't wait!" She said, excited for the upcoming adventure.

Within five more minutes, the plane had landed on a paved strip of ground. It wasn't exactly a runway, but it was the best that could be made. After all, the Rezzo region had been discovered pretty recently. Leaf was glad to get off. Her legs ached from sitting on the plane for ages. Red was waiting for her. "Hey, Red," She said. Red nodded greeting. It was the best he could do, after all.

Moon got off the plane and instantly shivered. "The brochure sure wasn't lying about it being cold here!" She said. Being from Alola, this was something that she was definitely not used to. She waited for Hau and Sun to get off.

Serena walked off of the plane and grinned at the new region. There was a tall mountain range in the distance. That looks like a place where new Pokemon would hang out! She thought excitedly.

Tierno rushed out of the plane. He spun around in excitement, causing several Trainers to laugh. "This place looks AMAZING!" He exclaimed. Shauna followed, laughing.
"You sure are excited," She noted, then grinned. "But so am I!"

May exited the airplane and was immediately grateful for the coat her mother had given her. This place is freezing! She thought, and looked at a building nearby. I bet that's where the Professor is right now!

Sun walked off of the Plane, And to Moon. He was shivering, "Hmm...Where should we go next? This place looks pretty cool, no pun intended."

Last edited:
Calem walked of the plane. He was silent the whole way to the Rezzo Region, so he hdn't talked to anyone. He recognized Serena, but that was about it. Calen breathed in the cold air and smiled,"Just like Snowbelle City."

Brendan got off the plane, leaving Wally. He had no idea what to do next. He saw someone (Calem) and walked over to him. "Hey, do you know where we're supposed to go?" Brendan asked him. Brendan quickly shivered, he wasn't used to this kind of cold.

Gold walked off the plane, excited, but at the same time, a little cold. Ty was right behind him, ready to traverse the new region. Of course, the cold didn't bother the Fire Type. "Well, my Alolan friend, I believe the first step would be to talk to the Professor." Gold answered Sun, cracking his fingers.

As the trainer in front of him, with a Typhlosion at his side, walked out of the plane and down the ramp, Lucas followed. "You know, shouldn't we send out our Pokemon, so they can experience of seeing the new Region with us?" Lucas asked. No matter what the others thought, he sent out all of his Pokemon. "Sinnoh-Boy's right. I'm with him." The trainer with the Typhlosion said, throwing all his Pokeballs in to the air.

Dawn was just about to answer Trevor's introduction when the plane landed, and she dashed off, excited to be free of the confines of the plane. After she was outside, she relocated Trevor and continued their conversation. "Are there really ice Sandslashes? That sounds so cool!" she exclaimed, "Nice to meet you by the way, my name's Dawn."

Blue rustled Arca's name to wake him up, and the two walked out of the plane.
Blue noticed Leaf greeting Red and ran after the two. "Hey Leaf, what's with greeting Red and not your BEST bud, huh?" he said, pointing to himself. Arca licked Leaf happily.