• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Journey in the Rezzo Region!

"I think we find the proffesor's lab, but I'm not to sure either." Calem exclaimed to Brendan. Eaxh on of his breaths made that thing that looks like smoke when it's cold. He looked in the distance at a mountain range. It looked very far away.

May saw Brendan at the same time Serena saw Calem. She said, "Hey Brendan!" At the same time that Serena said, "Hey Calem!" They both ran to the duo.

Leaf grinned at Blue. "If I'd have seen you, I would have done the same thing," She said. "How was the flight for you?"

Tierno grinned. "I'm Tierno!" He introduced himself. Shauna waved.
"My name's Shauna," She told Dawn.

"Ok, Going to the Proffesor is the next goal. And I guess we should send out our Pokemon, I'll keep one out for now..." Sun threw a Pokeball into the air and a Hakamo-o popped out. It's scales looked like they were as hard as steel.

"Bon Jur, Serena! Are Tierno, Shauna,and Trevor here too!" Calem shouted. He waved Serena and smiled. He pulled out Greninja. Greninja happily greeted Serena.

Moon pulled out a Pokeball. "Alright, why not?" She said, grinning. "Decidueye, let's go!" She sent out her partner. It noticed Sun and Hakamo-o.
"Cidu!" It cooed in greeting.

Just then, snow began to fall. It was light at first, but gradually became heavier. May shivered. Snow. Why snow?

Serena smiled. Shauna and Tierno ran to their little 'group' thing. "Hey guys!" Tierno said. He was constantly moving. Shauna grinned.
"Hey, Calem!" She greeted her friend.

May sneezed. "Um, I think I see the Professor's lab," She said. "We would probably be better off in there than out here in the snow."

"Greninja, There's the proffesor's lab! C'mon Serena!" Calem said as he sprinted towards the lab. Greninja followed him closely. Calem started to feel that his light coat was not enough...

(Ooc: I bet the Proffesor is Proffesor Aspen.)

"Oh, Hey May!" Brendan said to his other rival. Swampert came out to greet May. "Heh, good old Swampert. So, May, Let's hurry to the Professer's lab. It's getting cold!" Brendan told May.

"Right. Let's go, everyone!" Gold exclaimed. He dashed for the lab, followed by Ty, Breon, Don, Krow, Cross, and Amp. "Woo, good thing I decided for a tad bit heavier clothes for this region, huh?" He said. "Lyra, Crystal, Silver, you all better hurry up! Wouldn't want you to freeze!"

Lucas ran right behind the trainer, who he figured out was from Johto. "Barry, Dawn, let's hurry to the Professor's lab, too!" He called to his friends.

May nodded. "That's probably a pretty viable option," She told her friend. "It's, uh, pretty cold, to say the least, huh?" She joked a little bit.

Serena ran after Calem, Shauna and Tierno following. Leaf noticed them, then saw the building. "Hey Red, Blue," She said, then pointed at the small building. It was relatively hard to see because of the snow, and wind was beginning to pick up. "I think that might be the lab that we were supposed to meet the Professor at, we should probably follow them."

Lyra and Crystal ran with Gold to the building. "It is FREEZING!" Crystal complained. Lyra laughed.
"What were you expecting from a region so far North?" She joked.

Trevor fellow with a sigh feeling like an out sider to everyone even his group of friends he headed to the lab at the back of the pack knowing nobody apart from the people from kalos who he wasn't really friends with either

May laughed and tore off after Brendan. The cold wind whipped against her face, and that wasn't exactly a pleasant sensation to May. She didn't particularly like the fact that they were caught in the middle of a snowstorm.

Brendan reached the Building. "Brrr... It is cold!" Brendan said as he opened the door. He waited for everyone to get there too. He was wrapped up, so he didn't mind the cold that much.

Moon ran after Sun. "Not if I can help it!" She exclaimed and caught up with him. The two were neck-in-neck, Moon matching Sun stride for stride. Decidueye was with its Trainer, keeping pace easily.

Calem and Greninja ran towards the lab. Calem loved the snow. He started to throw snow at Tierno as he advanced towards the lab. Greninja decide to through snow, too. Calem hoped that a snow ball fight would break out, but it wasn't hid first priority

"Then you might wanna get inside." Brendan said. "You're from the Alola Region right? I'm from the Hoenn Region, and i'm Brendan. What's your name?" Brendan wanted to get to know a few people.

Tierno spun and dodged the flying snowball, but it flew past him...And hit Serena in the face. Serena stopped and brushed the snow off of her face. "Calem, I'm gonna get you back for that one!" She said, and scooped up some snow. She threw it at Calem, and unfortunately for him, Serena had the gift of an amazing aim. She rarely missed when she threw a Pokeball at a Pokemon, and this was virtually the same, except with a snowball and a person. Meh, not that big of a difference.

Moon made it to the building as well. Decidueye looked freezing cold. "Crud...Decidueye's a Grass type, this probably isn't the best weather for it," She muttered and returned her partner. She walked inside to a large room that had boxes everywhere. Towards the back of the room, a woman in a lab coat seemed to be programming some kind of machine. An Eevee ran from behind one of the boxes and tugged at the Professor's lab coat.
"Ee-vee!" It cried. The Professor turned to see Sun and Moon.
"Oh! Hi!" She said, running over. "I'm Professor Aspen!"

(Ooc: Called it!)

The snowball hit Calem in the face. The white powder slid of his face and he smiled"I wish we would have done this in SNowbelle City!" CAlem called out as he threw another snowball at Serena.

Moon waved. "Al-No...Hi!" She said, correcting herself. They certainly weren't in Alola anymore; the snow had just proven that right away. The only place in Alola with snow was Mount Lanakila. Professor Aspen chuckled.
"I know, I asked you to come here! Remember?" She asked.

Serena was expecting this one and ducked. "Haha, yeah!" She laughed. "Just remember, those who live in glass houses..." The snowball whizzed by Shauna's ear.
"Hey!" She exclaimed, startled. Then she picked up some snow and threw it at Calem. "Shouldn't throw snowballs!" She finished Serena's saying. Tierno threw some snow at Trevor, hoping to get his Pokedex-toting buddy in on the fun. However, Tierno didn't have the greatest aim. The snowball missed its target terribly and almost hit Crystal.
"What the-?!" She exclaimed. Then she looked at Tierno. A grin crept across her face. She made a snowball and threw it at Tierno, nailing him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gold came in to the lab, right behind Moon. "Greetings, Professor!" The Johto trainer said, putting his hand out for a handshake.

Lucas saw the Snowball fight. He was riding on top of his Torterra, nicknamed Brute Root. He was laying back casually, under the shade of the Torterra's little tree. Lucas decided to lean down and make a snowball himself. He threw it, nailing Dawn in the back of the head.

Sun smiled, "So, we should wait for the others to come. I wonder what they're doing...I can't wait to see what kind of Pokemon are here!" Sun was getting a little cocky...

Lyra and Crystal came in after Gold. "Hi!" Lyra said excitedly. Crystal waved cooly.
Professor Aspen looked at Sun. "Well, we don't exactly have any Pokemon that we're giving away as of yet," She told the Trainer from Alola.

Brendan walked in the lab. "Ugh... It's too cold for me to wait for May anymore..." Brendan said. He saw the professer. "Hi Professer... I'm Brendan." Brendan said to Professer Aspen.

May burst through the door, startling Lyra. "Whoa, are you okay?" Lyra asked. May was shivering quite a bit, having not been used to snow.
"Just a little...Cold..." She said. Crystal laughed.
"You're not used to snow, are you?" She asked. May shook her head. Professor Aspen grinned.
"Eevee, could you get a blanket or three?" She asked. The little brown Pokemon raced off and returned with a brown throw blanket. May wrapped it around her shoulders.
"Thanks," She thanked the Professor.
"It's really not a problem. We should probably wait for everybody else, however," Professor Aspen replied.

'I'm not veen going to mention how bad of analogy tha was!" Calem shouted as he threw a volley of snowballs towards Shuana and Serena. HE ducked behind Greninja, using him as a shield from Shauna's snow ball.

Serena thought fast. "Chesnaught!" She shouted. In a flash, literally, Chesnaught protected the two girls from the snowballs. They kept throwing the snowballs at Calem.

"We might be waiting a while for the others." Gold remarked, with a smirk, as he looked out to the other trainers, most of which were having snowball fights. "All of you, get some rest." He called to his Pokemon. The six Pokemon all found different places around the lab to rest. Breon had curled up on top of a machine, Krow had begun to rest on a metal beam, Amp had just laid down on the comfiest looking part of the floor she could find. Don and Cross laid next to each other, and shortly afterward began to snooze. Ty stayed by his trainer's side, though he took to laying on the ground next to him, rather than standing.

Hugh walked into the lab through the downfall of snows and brushed some snow off of himself, he had heard his rivals Nate and Rosa were also in the region but didn't see them yet. He walked beside the crowd of freezing trainers and greeted the proffeseur. "Hello proffeseur, I'm Hugh."

"Greninja, Acrobatics!" Greninja charged at Chsnaught with incredible speed. Calem threw more and more snow at Shauna and Serena. HE coul;dn't resist smiling. Calem hadn't had this much fun since Kalos.

"Hi!" Professor Aspen greeted Hugh. May looked at Gold's Pokemon, who seemed pretty content. She looked at the Professor.
"Is it alright if I bring out my Pokemon too?" She asked. Professor Aspen nodded.
"Sure! Anyone can!" She said. May brought out her Pokemon, Blaziken, Mawile, Wobbuffet, Castform, Delcatty, and Plusle. Lyra and Crystal also brought out their Pokemon. Crystal brought out her team of Meganium, Azumarill, Ursaring, Steelix, Dragonite and Shuckle, while Lyra called out Meganium, Umbreon, Houndoom, Ampharos, Pichu, and Miltank.

Serena grinned, then was hit with a snowball. Shauna ducked, just narrowly avoiding one. Chesnaught was taken by surprise by Greninja, but thankfully Serena and Shauna had gotten out of the way before the Grass type was hit. Otherwise, they would have been squashed by Serena's oversized partner.

Greninja smiled as he leapt off of Chesnaught , back to his trainer. Calem grinned and brushed the snow of himself. "We should probably get inside," Calem sighed,"I would hate to get sick." Calem opened the door to the lab and walked in. He waved and said,"Bon J, I mean Hello, I'm Calem."

Serena laughed as she returned Chesnaught. "Alright, let's go!" She said, and walked towards the lab. Shauna followed her, joy absolutely shining from her face. Both girls were red-faced and panting from the snowball fight. This generated somewhat of a cloud of steam around their heads as they continued towards their destination. The girls walked inside. Shauna looked outside.
"Come on, Tierno! Trevor!" She called, sticking her head through the door. Tierno realized that he and Trevor were behind.
"Oh! Right!" He exclaimed. "Let's go, Trevor!" He said, and began towards the lab.

Silver caught up with the rest of the group outside of the proffesors lab. "Hey, this is different than what I thought. Maybe he'll even have pokemon for us or something."

Hugh watched as the other trainers sent their Pokemon out and more trainers walking in. "Come on out guys." He said as he threw his pokeballs. Samurott, Unfezant, Simisage, Elektross, Bouffalant and Flygon all came out with a happy scream. "Welcome to our destination guys." He said with a smirk as he looked out the lab.