• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Journey in the Rezzo Region!

"You know it!" Calem said with glee as he looked Jolteon. Jolteon nodded in agreement. "Wild Charge, Take that other eevelution down!" Jolteon surronded himself eith electricty and charged towards Sylveon.

Blast was confined to the tunnel of snow he had created when he landed and took the brunt of the attack. "That's ok, Blast, use your cannons to propel yourself out and Rapid Spin him!" Blue yelled.
Blast heeded his trainer's order, turned his cannons to the ground, and rocketed upward, spinning furiously toward the grass monkey.

"No no I don't think it's that" Trevor said trying to think "I'd say it's I haven't eaten in like three days" he said putting his and oh his stomach he looked at shauna "but I'll be fine"

Simisage was not able to dodge since he was still in the air. "Simisage! Block!" Simisage crossed his arms in front of his chest and got slammed to the ground. "Simisage are you alright?" Simisage he up and gave Hugh a thumbs up. "Great, now use Energy Ball!" Simisage charged another energy ball and threw it at Blastoise.

Blast was still spinning pretty vigourously, and while he was unable to dodge the attack, part of it was deflected by the spinning motion. "Great job Blast, now use Ice Beam!" Blast quit spinning and fired a beam of ice directly at Simisage.

Simisage was hit by the ice beam and froze in a block of ice. "Simisage! Break out of there! Use Focus Blast!" Hugh commanded. The green monkey created an orb in his hand that instantly exploded, breaking the ice but launching Simisage back. Simisage got back up and was now on one knee due to the damage.

"Alright, this is perfect opportunity to finish him!" Blue yelled, "Use Dragon Pulse!" Blast charged up a bright purple beam of energy and launched it at Simisage.

Last edited:
Shauna gasped. "Trevor, why haven't you been eating?" She asked, shocked.

"Protect!" Serena ordered Sylveon. It used the move and pushed Jolteon backwards a little bit.

(OOC: Oops that was supposed to go on top of the last one.:'|)

Rosa was also shocked by Trevor's response "You haven't eaten anything in three days? Man that's unhealthy."

Nate saw how Hugh was battling and was impressed, " Wow I guess all those battles with me has sure payed off!" Nate said.

Hugh saw the incoming pulse and growled. "Simisage, use Energy Ball and deflect it! I know you can do it!" Simisage launched a energy ball at the dragon pulse and it clashed for a little bit but the energy ball was destroyed then simisage was hit by a full impact and fainted. "Grr, you did great Simisage, return." Hugh pulled out another poke ball. "Elektross lets go!" He shouted as he threw his poke ball, Elektross came out and stared at Blastoise.

Last edited:
"Another Pokemon with a type advantage over Blast, eh? Well that made no difference before, don't see why it will now." Blue shrugged. He then turned to Blast who was now panting and near fainting. "I think you can get out one more Hydro Pump, can't ya Blast?"
Blast looked at his trainer and slowly nodded. He pointed his cannons toward Eelektross and fired.

"Elektross, Dodged it!" Hugh said as Elektross barely dodged the jet of water. "Now go in and use Crunch." Elektross slithered swiftly toward Blastoise and bit him on its arm.

Last edited:
Blast waved his bitten arm in a frenzy of pain and finally gave into exhaustion and fainted. "Ah, you did good Blast, come back." Blue sighed as he returned Blast to his ball. "Let's go, Don!" he released his Rhydon from the new Pokeball, "Use Stone Edge!" Don summoned several large stones and hurled them at Eelektross.

"Eelektross! Go in using Wild Charge!" Hugh yelled. Eelektross covered himself in electricity and blasted away all the rocks. "Now go behind him and Crunch!" Eelektross circled around Rhydon and bit him on the back.

"Trying to bite a rock type?" Blue shook his head, "Shake it off, Don." Don flung the Eelektross off into the snow. "Now use Stomp!" Blue directed. Don raised his foot above Eelektross and prepared to slam it down.

Eelektross was stomped and screeched. "Eelektross get out of there!" Hugh yelled. the eel dashed to the side and was visibly tired. "This won't work. take a rest Eelektross return." Eelektross returned to its poke ball. "Flygon come out!" Flygon came out of its poke ball. "Use Dragon Claw!" Flygon's claw got covered with a purple aura as he charged at Rhydon.

Trevor looked a at the two "look I don't tell you how to live your life you don't tell me how to live mine" he said losing it a bit he walked over to the lab and sat back down ashamed

Brendan came out of the lab too hear the commotion. It was two battles! "Woah! Who should i root for?" Brendan asked himself. Brendan released Minun. "Minun, cheer for everyone!" Brendan exclaimed. "May, come check this out!" Brendan exclaimed inside. Minun was cheering as hard as he could.

Trevor saw Brendan walk out of the lab then Trevor sent out Ria, ria move over to Trevor and gave him a hug "Ria Ria ria" he asked Trevor worried Trevor looked at Ria "I'm just ashamed" Trevor said to Ria

Last edited:
Don took the Dragon Claw and reeled back in shock. He stumbled for a moment, then regained his footing. "Use Mud Shot, Don!"
Don sprayed a torrent of mud towards Flygon.

Flygon was hit in the face with the mud and stopped to wipe it off. "Flygon! Go up!" Hugh yelled. Flygon flew high up in the sky. "Now come back and use Earthquake!" Flygon quickly descended and slammed the ground.

The snow pummeled Don and as it melted it began to erode his pelt. "Move, Don! Then use Horn Drill!"
Blue shouted. Don wavered under the snow and eventually managed to break free, but not without sustaining a fair bit of wear. He then jumped and charged at Flygon with a spinning motion.

"Flygon! Counter it with Dragon Claw!" Flygon's claws extended with purple aura, he then charged at Rhydon, claws ready. "Do it!" Hugh yelled. Flygon slashed one of his claw against Rhydon's spinning drill and a huge explosion happened.

Don was forced down into the snow by the explosion, and was unable to right himself due to his immense weight. He continued to sink further into the snow until he finally gave up. "Alright Don, come back, let's go Eggs!" Blue called as he unleashed his Exeggcutor.

Flygon fell to the ground when the smoke cleared and fainted. "A double knock out. return Flygon." Hugh said. "Alright come out Eelektross!" Hugh yelled as he send out Eelektross again.

Leaf was getting excited. "Let's go, Blue!" She cheered him on. Red clapped for his rival, though he couldn't say anything.

Shauna went over to Trevor. "Trevor...You should be a little more careful about all that research. Don't forget about your own well being, after all," She told him gently.

"Dig!" Serena shouted out to her Fairy type Pokemon. It dug down and then popped up directly behind Jolteon. "Secret Power!" The Trainer called.

Calem tried to warn Jolteon, but was too late. The electric type was launched and landed on the ground with a loud thump. Calem reached for another Pokéball and said,"C'mon out, Dragalge!" The poison-type loomed mystriosly over Sylveon."Sludge Wave!" Draglge released a wave of Toxic fluid at Sylveon.

"Crud," Serena muttered as Sylveon was swamped. "Hang in there! Dazzling Gleam!" She told her partner. Sylveon began to glow brightly through the haze. Serena had an idea. "Jump up!" She ordered. Sylveon leapt above the cloud of poison gas and glowed even more intensely.

Shauna hugged Trevor. "Don't worry, on this trip we'll all be watching out for each other. We won't let anything that bad happen to anyone, and that means you too."

"Alright, let's do this. Ready to fight like old times sake, gold?" Silver glared at his old rival. "Man, we haven't done something like this in years. Hope you didn't get weak!"

Serena covered her face with her arm. "Shoulda brought my sunglasses!" She joked. "Keep it up, Sylveon! You're doing great!"

Crystal crossed her arms. "Are you forgetting about battling me, or are ya just scared you'll lose," She said to her rival. Gold wasn't the only one that could battle, after all!

"Don't worry crystal, I didn't forget you. I just think gold deserves to fight me first, I did challenge him before you after all. Just let me have a warm up match before we fight," silver smiled at his rival

Crystal grinned. Lyra looked back to the battle between Blue and Hugh. "I bet Blue's going to win," She commented.

Leaf overheard. She smiled. "Of course Blue's gonna win," She told the girl from Johto. Crystal looked over.

"You never know. That other guy seems pretty tough," She told Leaf, who narrowed her eyes.

"You fought him, didn't you?" She asked.

"Well duh," Crystal said, and pulled out the badge from Blue's gym. "He's definitely strong. But so's he," She jerked her thumb towards Hugh. Leaf huffed.

"Blue was Champion."

"So? Red took him down. Then Gold took him down."

"Well Blue was also a Gym Leader!"

"Gym Leaders lose. It's what they do."

"SO?!" Leaf yelled. Red put his hand on her shoulder. She was taking it a little too far.

Nate heard the two talk about how Blue was going to win, and how Hugh looked strong. But he knew he was strong, "Hugh is strong, he's beaten the same gym leader as I have. He almost beat me once." Nate said to them.

Before replying to Silver, Gold looked over to the girls arguing. He noticed, out of the corner of his eye, all his Pokemon that were previously relaxing had walked out to view the battle. "Don't get me wrong, this Hugh guy looks pretty strong. Unless I missed something, they're evenly matched right now. But, I gotta go with Blue. He has more experience under his belt." Gold commented, before turning back to Silver. "You know I'm ready when you are, Silver. Amp, let's start with you!" He called. As he did, his Ampharos charged in front of him, and got in to a battle stance.

"Alright, down to three each eh?" Blue coughed as he inhaled the dust from the explosion, "Eggs, use Leaf Storm!"
Eggs shot the palm leaves from his head, or...heads straight toward Eelektross.

Last edited: