• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Journey in the Rezzo Region!(DISCUSSION)

Yep! The appearances thing is alright to change too, just remember: We're in a region taking inspiration from Alaska. That includes the climate!(I am actually researching Alaska's climate X3)

It's nice to see that some people don't hate on him! XD I just don't understand all the random hate that people have spread. Just me, though.

People don't like the gen 6 rivals because there were too many of them and their screen time was too split. Hence they got no development. I mean...I don't mind them, but they're not really very well developed as characters. That's why they can get that development in this RP! :)

And I love gen 5. Gen 5 is amazing. ♥

Tierno and Trevor are making their way, Red Blue and Leaf are still by the plane(I think...?), and everyone else is inside. Except Cheren, Barry, Bianca, Hilbert, and Hilda, but no one has replied for them even on this page...

Tierno and Trevor are making their way, Red Blue and Leaf are still by the plane(I think...?), and everyone else is inside. Except Cheren, Barry, Bianca, Hilbert, and Hilda, but no one has replied for them even on this page...
And Nate and Rosa still haven't been replied for either...

Okay, so I'm going to start working on the Fakemon for this region. I'll ask Stellar about adding the Legendaries in(After I've created them), and I already have somewhat of a plot for when everyone meets them. If we can have them, and it won't be right away. Because let's be honest, why would you encounter a Legendary in the beginning of the quest? Here are the ideas:

Legendary #1
Based off of a Thunderbird(Something at the top of a totem pole sometimes)
Signifying the mountains

Legendary #2
Based off of a reindeer
Signifying the valleys(Reindeer feed in valleys I think)

Legendary #3
Based off of a sturgeon or some other large freshwater fish
Signifying the lakes

I'm thinking of a fourth Legendary to signify the glaciers or something like that, but I'm not entirely sure that'd be a good idea. Whatcha think?