• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Journey in the Rezzo Region!(DISCUSSION)

Look at the teams, they're already pre-determined. Feraligatr and Typhlosion are already taken starters(Crystal and Lyra got the same starter though because that was the team that was on @Dratini Boy's written work for Lyra and I had already made a team for her, so...). Sorry about the unavailability!
Can I have the same team as previously stated but with meganium then, or is crystal the same crystal from the manga?

Can I have the same team as previously stated but with meganium then, or is crystal the same crystal from the manga?
The team would be the same team that I posted. Just look back into the thread, I think about page 3 or something like that.

And yes, @SkySilvally, as long as it's a move that the Pokemon can learn, they can use it. I use pokeunlock.com to get the movesets(Because I haven't memorized every single move that any said Pokemon can learn XD)

I honestly don't really care either. I was just letting the battle flow and see what happened xD
Though Eelektross has already taken some damage, hasn't it?