• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Journey in the Rezzo Region!(DISCUSSION)

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
I have been quite busy recently. I will take over Barry and Cheren (are those the ones I asked for @AspenTR33 ?) soon. When I do, the transition needs to be quick and noticed. I say this because otherwise I could be autoing, which I really don't want to do. I'm currently reading the RP from the start. It would be good to get a brief synopsis.

I have been quite busy recently. I will take over Barry and Cheren (are those the ones I asked for @AspenTR33 ?) soon. When I do, the transition needs to be quick and noticed. I say this because otherwise I could be autoing, which I really don't want to do. I'm currently reading the RP from the start. It would be good to get a brief synopsis.
Not much has happened yet honestly.
The trainers were on a plane to Rezzo, the plane arrived, they got off, went into the lab and were asked by the professor to map the region, and now some battles are going on. :)

OH MY FLIPPING ARCEUS I THINK I AM GOING TO FLIP OUT!!!
Whew, sorry 'bout that...My mom decided to take away the main way I get on Pokecharms. Literally the only other way that I can get on normally is an old iPod that's slower than a sloth with arthritis. So that's how my Tuesday went, along with some words that should not be repeated happening. #Issues

I honestly don't know if I will get it done; she's really against the school giving kids computers. Which I think is stupid, there's a ton more information and stuff on them. Granted, there are a few disadvantages, but the administrators know how to deal with that stuff. Lol I remember when one kid in the grade above me got almost everything blocked on his for playing Happy Wheels on some unblocked game website!