• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Journey in the Rezzo Region!(DISCUSSION)

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
@AspenTR33, reading through the RP, I saw that you were controlling Tierno. It says that the slot is open on the first post. Does that mean someone can still control him? Just wondering and is Barry being controlled by you? I've only currently read the first few pages.

Can I see a electric/rock type magnite,magnaton and magnazone evolutionary line? Like the electricity holds the magnetic rocks together
I'll try, that sounds pretty cool!
@AspenTR33, reading through the RP, I saw that you were controlling Tierno. It says that the slot is open on the first post. Does that mean someone can still control him? Just wondering and is Barry being controlled by you? I've only currently read the first few pages.
Yes, people can still claim him and RP as him. And I think you called Barry, so you would RP as him. I'm currently controlling the characters that are open so the story can move along.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
I'll try, that sounds pretty cool!

Yes, people can still claim him and RP as him. And I think you called Barry, so you would RP as him. I'm currently controlling the characters that are open so the story can move along.
In that case I may as well claim Tierno with his boss dancing skills!

I like the idea of these regional forms. When I come up with an idea, I could post them here.

Ideas:

• Lucario line that is now Fighting/ Psychic instead of Fighting/Steel
  • Crabomnable line that now ends up being Ice/ Water type.
  • Noctowl line becomes Psychic/Flying
  • Garchomp line could become Dragon/ water or water/ground

YESSSS BLUE HAS ONE OF MY FAKEMON IN MY FIC ♥
Now he can still have it, awesome! :D
I'll get to drawing a nice pic of it and thinking about when exactly he'll find it.
By the way I can help draw others too. :)

Character list:
Red: @EvanLeon
Blue(RBY outfit): @SkySilvally
Leaf: Me
Gold: @Eevee E
Crystal: - - -
Lyra(Note that she can have a different Pokemon than Crystal): Me
Silver: @TheRagingSSJG
Brendan: @Cutepikachu343
May: - - -
Wally: @Pastel Moonlight
Lucas: @Eevee E
Dawn: @SkySilvally
Barry: - - -
Hilbert: - - -
Hilda: - - -
Cheren(Strong to Hilbert): - - -
Bianca(Weak to Hilbert): @Pastel Moonlight
(The last ones can have whichever starter, just follow the rival rule!)
Nate: @Rene2is
Rosa: @Rene2is
Hugh(Strong to Nate): @koopa000
Serena: - - -
Calem: @HydreigonBorn37
Trevor(No starter): @*that* guy
Tierno: - - -
Shauna(Weak to Calem): - - -
Sun: @SilvallyTamer
Moon: Me
Hau: @Dratini Boy
I would Like to Be Hillbert. And I would like my Team to be - Samurott, Hydreigon, Chandelure, Elektross, Mienshao, Braviary. If I could have these that would be awesome. If i Cant have Samurott, i would Like Snivy. Thanks! :)

I would Like to Be Hillbert. And I would like my Team to be - Samurott, Hydreigon, Chandelure, Elektross, Mienshao, Braviary. If I could have these that would be awesome. If i Cant have Samurott, i would Like Snivy. Thanks! :)
I think Hilbert is already taken?
I could be wrong, I'm not the GM of this RP but I think someone got Hilbert recently and it just hasn't been updated :'|

Oh dang.. Any Idea of what Main Characters there are left? I would prefer to be a main character, although if they were all taken i wouldnt mind being a Rival...

I would say no, because it has in a sense become an Ice type move, so it would be strong against say, a dragon.
That's just how I see a snow earthquake.

Okay I would like to Be Crystal if thats ok... And Id Like My team to be Feraligatr or Typhlosion if possible, Ampharos, Houndoom, Kingdra, Heracross, Espeon... If thats All good!

Look at the teams, they're already pre-determined. Feraligatr and Typhlosion are already taken starters(Crystal and Lyra got the same starter though because that was the team that was on @Dratini Boy's written work for Lyra and I had already made a team for her, so...). Sorry about the unavailability!